Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South (30797 Views)

Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by projectTopicsNg: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Johnadelaide00: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
That's what they call "shookii elejo"

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by gideon1971(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
wink
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
He should stop wasting everyone's time....

Politics is simply not his calling.

I hope u on ground with recent happening in imo.

My grammarian.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hush15: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Why?

when you see him ask y? he has the answers

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by gadada98: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by NothingDoMe: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
capatainrambo:
spotting apc. zombies is so easy grin
Nah he/she is not a zombie. Just a non-affiliate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
hush15:

when you see him ask y? he has the answers

Are u alright?
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by maestroferdi: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I hope u on ground with recent happening in imo.

My grammarian.
See this one...

If for anything, the script is playing out fine.

Rochas and his madness are getting served....Even Hope is wasting his time.

Imo is PDP's to lose.

We are completely on track.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
capatainrambo:
spotting apc. zombies is so easy grin

In your dreams!
How did Mark Okoye become the youngest commissioner in Anambra at 30? His mamma is a widow you know? wink

Free poosy! grin
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by OEChika: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
cosmatika:
cry I can't believe this guy used to be my role model. But not anymore, I can't model a serial loser. He started losing his worth when he left his business and delved into partisan politics. Now both his bid and political aspirations is just pointing South like Uriel's brezz grin

And Uriel's bress was the only thing you could qualify his career with??

I knew people were wicked, but actually not this much..... Bro/sis,you don't have a heart

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
See this one...

If for anything, the script is playing out fine.

Rochas and his madness are getting served....Even Hope is wasting his time.

Imo is PDP's to lose.

We are completely on track.

U no sabi politics....

Imo is pdp to lose.

Apga go fly away.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Princedapace(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hahahaha. This guy should just forget about politics..

Check out my profile and read my thread on freelancing if you are interested in working and earning online..
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by chansmokers: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Apga just screened out the only aspirant that has the wherewithal to withstand Andy uba.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by meolaniyi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Peter Obi right now

9 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by cosmatika(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
OEChika:

And Uriel's bress was the only thing you could qualify his career with??

I knew people were wicked, but actually not this much..... Bro/sis,you don't have a heart
Nwanne u should pity me. I thought for long to remember things pointing south, but na only d brezz come my head grin
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by BestDude: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
alaye123:
grin grin grin grin grin

Why do political parties fuucck this guy in the anus this bad. First the LABOUR party suck him dry and didnt deliver him. Then Goodluck jonathan and PDP use him with his transformation ambassadors of Nigeria and the end PDP pushed him away during primaries. Now the APGA has put a nail on his political coffin.
he scammed Coscharis Group boss, who is a devout Christian and I am sure he is paying the price.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hungryglobe or globemoney..

We had this arguement on Sunady and today where is your Ifeanyi Ubah?

Eze Nwanyi Nnewi Bianca Ojukwu is already at the Senate, take that to the bank .
cc amarabae, ngozi123

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by four4: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Some people are justifying this Since it is obiano but if it is tinubu now the same set of people will be complaining, I will keep on saying it all Nigeria politicians are the same.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
I said it dat ubah wil b played by APGA. he is just peddlin his wealth from one party 2anoda bt is nt takin serious

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Africonji: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Willie Obiano and APGA will pay dearly for this. Mark my words. You cannot just use and dump somebody after working for your reelection. That is treachery of the highest order. angry

6 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hush15: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u alright?

you can ask him that too. my regards to him tho if you ever see him...
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by globemoney: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
hammer6F:
Hungryglobe or globemoney..

We had this arguement on Sunady and today where is your Ifeanyi Ubah?

Eze Nwanyi Nnewi Bianca Ojukwu is already at the Senate, take that to the bank .
cc amarabae, ngozi123
Woman wrapper Bianca can never win Anambra south you can take this to the bank. My instincts tell me Obiano is working for Chris/Andy Ubah.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by mekaboy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nice one. For the future of our dear state. Ubah would have sold Anambra state if he becomes senator and finally governor.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by mekaboy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
chansmokers:
Apga just screened out the only aspirant that has the wherewithal to withstand Andy uba.

I prefer andy Ubah.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by wasiudvd(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
I am surprised the governor is not called betrayer. Imagine if this happened in west, people from this particular state would have gather here by now.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Woman wrapper Bianca can never win Anambra south you can take this to the bank. My instincts tell me Obiano is working for Chris/Andy Ubah.

U have shifted the goal post again.

U go wound Ooo!

Ndi Anambra do not joke with the Prefect Igbo Woman.

Only one perfect Igbo woman and only one Bianca Ojukwu.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Carlyscales: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
wasiudvd:
I am surprised the governor is not called betrayer. Imagine if this happened in west, people from this particular state would have gather here by now.
My dr that's human for u!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by globemoney: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
hammer6F:

U have shifted the goal post again.

U go wound Ooo!

Ndi Anambra do not joke with the Prefect Igbo Woman.

Only one perfect Igbo woman and only one Bianca Ojukwu.
I have always told you that the only person that can challenge the ubah dynasty is Ifeanyi Ubah, Bianca does not have weight.
There is nothing “perfect Igbo woman” about Bianca. She is not an intellectual. She’s just the wife of Ojukwu. If she is the most beautiful Igbo woman you’ve seen the keep obsessing about her, I’ve seen better. This is politics not infatuation you woman wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant / Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll / Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.