Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South (30796 Views)

Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
With or without Ifeaanyi Uba. Obiano will win last election.

Is better Ifeaanyi Uba stays with Apga. All hope it's not lost.

This is a battle he can't just win 1 year into a party.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
bestviewer:
Chai..this is not good. Ifeanyi actually tried in the last election to mobilise voters.
Abegi his support is just like a glass of water poured inside the river, without his assuming effort Apga go still win with same margin.... Biko forget it

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by alaye123: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
BestDude:
he scammed Coscharis Group boss, who is a devout Christian and I am sure he is paying the price.

That is an allegation bro. If he scammed coschais he shouldnt be a free man today.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

I have always told you that the only person that can challenge the ubah dynasty is Ifeanyi Ubah, Bianca does not have weight.
There is nothing “perfect Igbo woman” about Bianca. She is not an intellectual. She’s just the wife of Ojukwu. If she is the most beautiful Igbo woman you’ve seen the keep obsessing about her, I’ve seen better. This is politics not infatuation you woman wrapper

#Wailer!

Quick Recap!

BIANCA FATHER WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA.

BIANCA HUSBAND, WAS THE GOVERNOR OF THE ENTIRE EASTERN REGION AND FROM ANAMBRA.

BIANCA CHILDREN ARE ALL NDI-ANAMBRA.

BIANCA REPRESENTED ANAMBRA(NIGERIA) AS AN AMBASSADOR IN SPAIN.

BIANCA IS A LAWYER AND MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS.

BIANCA IS A PILLAR IN APGA FOR MANY YEARS, SUPPORTING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BEFORE IFEANYI UBAH JOINED ANAMBRA POLITICS.

Anyhow, u look at it, Bianca will one day succeed her Father as Governor of Anambra State.

Bianca is wat they call a child of destiny.

Bianca is more than a woman, she is Igbo Royalty, christened the Perfect Igbo woman.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
/
A friend of my enemy is my enemy.

When he bowed to Rochas, Gov. Obiano took note.

I wish Ifeanyi Ubah would just focus on his business like Prince Arthur Ezeh. One can be in control without being in the government house. Ask Tinubu.

/

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
A friend of my enemy is my enemy.

When he bowed to Rochas, Gov. Obiano took note.

I wish Ifeanyi Ubah would just focus on his business like Prince Arthur Ezeh. One can be in control without being in the government house. Ask Tinubu.

/

No Ifeanyi Ubah, is learning that patience is a virtue.

In politics, u have to make sacrifices and sometimes wait patiently.

Had he retired from the contest against Bianca and opted for the Reps, he would have formed great allies that would see him one day become Gov but in the maintime, gain alot of contracts as a Business man.

The problem is that people like Hungryglobe(moneyglobe) are advicing him.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

I have always told you that the only person that can challenge the ubah dynasty is Ifeanyi Ubah, Bianca does not have weight.
There is nothing “perfect Igbo woman” about Bianca. She is not an intellectual. She’s just the wife of Ojukwu. If she is the most beautiful Igbo woman you’ve seen the keep obsessing about her, I’ve seen better. This is politics not infatuation you woman wrapper

Even the Ubah brothers will find that they are way in over there head, wen it comes to Bianca Ojukwu.

Who dont know, go know that it is not easy to be Eze Nwanyi Nnewi.(Our very own Queen)

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by onlytiles(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't see any of them cleared for Anambra south that has the strength to defeat Bianca

talk to us at PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES for effective Fumigation services for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes and all flying and crawling insects.
we are experts in both industrial and domestic Fumigation services.

talk to us on 08169606527
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by maestroferdi: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U no sabi politics....

Imo is pdp to lose.
Jh
Apga go fly away.
Mind your Ede and Oshogbo politics, we are talking about Imo here...
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
maestroferdi:
Mind your Ede and Oshogbo politics, we are talking about Imo here...

I don't reply childish rant biko

Have a nice day.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by PVision2020(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
My brother from the other side of the Niger won't shout "betrayals" and "traitor" now, despite the fact that there is brotherhood agreement between Obiano and Uba but will be quick to call Yorubas traitors even when there is no prior agreement.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Enugu states wants to scam us with fake bianca.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by globemoney: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
hammer6F:

Even the Ubah brothers will find that they are way in over there head, wen it comes to Bianca Ojukwu.

Who dont know, go know that it is not easy to be Eze Nwanyi Nnewi.(Our very own Queen)
Mr man again I repeat. Bianca is not an intellectual. She’s just one of the wives of Ojukwu. I guess these photos of Bianca you are posting are what you masturbate with.
We have intellectuals like Late Dora Akunyili, Chimamanda Adichie, etc in Anambra not Bianca. We also have many women in Anambra who are more beautiful than Bianca

Bianca will not win Andy Ubah/Chris Ubah. You better go and ask Obiano the agreement he made with Chris Ubah/Andy Ubah to field a weak candidate for Anambra south.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Mr man again I repeat. Bianca is not an intellectual. She’s just one of the wives of Ojukwu. I guess these photos of Bianca you are posting are what you masturbate with.
We have intellectuals like Late Dora Akunyili, Chimamanda Adichie, etc in Anambra not Bianca. We also have many women in Anambra who are more beautiful than Bianca

Bianca will not win Andy Ubah/Chris Ubah. You better go and ask Obiano the agreement he made with Chris Ubah/Andy Ubah to field a weak candidate for Anambra south.

globecrying is your new name.

water have pass garri in your case, it is no longer hunger but crying.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by globemoney: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
hammer6F:

globecrying is your new name.

water have pass garri in your case, it is no longer hunger but crying.
Haha see woman wrapper continue worshipping Bianca. We shall see after the polls
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by KanwuliaExtra: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
alaye123:

That is an allegation bro. If he scammed coschais he shouldnt be a free man today.

It is not an allegation o!
Google it yourself.
My mouth fell open and has not closed since then! shocked

http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/11/05/ifeanyi-ubah-is-a-fraudster-of-magnitude-cosmas-maduka/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/ifeanyi-ubah-company-shuts-tank-farm-as-court-orders-assets-forfeiture

Ifeanyi Uba is a con-artist.
He swindled several people and the investigations are slow and ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtwNJc5uvw

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by maestroferdi: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't reply childish rant biko

Have a nice day.
I pity you...
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Haha see woman wrapper continue worshipping Bianca. We shall see after the polls

The only thing you will see after the polls is tears...

Wailer! Cry River Niger...
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Mopolchi: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
globemoney:

Woman wrapper Bianca can never win Anambra south you can take this to the bank. My instincts tell me Obiano is working for Chris/Andy Ubah.
For once you talked something better, which I agree with.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by hammer6F: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mopolchi:
For once you talked something better, which I agree with.

Wailer! unu fancha loser...
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Mankosi: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
They don fpuck ifeanyi uba front and back nothing remain again. Chai I just pity the guy. But he's desperate and I don't know why. Ifeanyi will embezzle all the money he has been spending on politics if he dare get a chance to win any election.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Triniti(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Everything about Ifeanyi Uba has always been inconclusive, he has never started anything and finished it. This is the reason no one takes him serious anymore in Nnewi

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by OneHead: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2018

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by FTjnr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

lol i saw this coming don't ask me how

an average apga person sees Ubah as opportunist who decamped because pdp denied him ticket

Bianca on the other hand have always been loyal to apga cheesy

i tell you, ifeanyi was too desperate yet unfocused. still, all glory be to allah.

assalamualekum, bro.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by BestDude: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
alaye123:

bros, do u want a link? Coscharis did a full blown interview narrating what happened. Let me know if you want a link and I will gladly send it.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by IbrahimDamola: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ifeanyi Uba go use slap damage person destiny during next year election.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by deboysben(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
For this I here by denounce my support for APGA for this wrong move
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by Godswill09(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wonder whether this dude is from Nnewi.

We don't even take Bianca serious. We don't even know her. She can't even win Ifeanyi Ubah in Umudim, her own village.

And by the way, why are you masturbating on Bianca's pics? grin grin
hammer6F:

#Wailer!

Quick Recap!

BIANCA FATHER WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA.

BIANCA HUSBAND, WAS THE GOVERNOR OF THE ENTIRE EASTERN REGION AND FROM ANAMBRA.

BIANCA CHILDREN ARE ALL NDI-ANAMBRA.

BIANCA REPRESENTED ANAMBRA(NIGERIA) AS AN AMBASSADOR IN SPAIN.

BIANCA IS A LAWYER AND MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS.

BIANCA IS A PILLAR IN APGA FOR MANY YEARS, SUPPORTING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BEFORE IFEANYI UBAH JOINED ANAMBRA POLITICS.

Anyhow, u look at it, Bianca will one day succeed her Father as Governor of Anambra State.

Bianca is wat they call a child of destiny.

Bianca is more than a woman, she is Igbo Royalty, christened the Perfect Igbo woman.

Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by poseidon12: 3:07am On Oct 03, 2018
Good. Ifeanyi Ubah is not fit for the Senate.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by poseidon12: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2018
chansmokers:
Apga just screened out the only aspirant that has the wherewithal to withstand Andy uba.

You believe Andy Ubah can win in Anambra State under APC? I hope not.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by poseidon12: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2018
mekaboy:
Nice one. For the future of our dear state. Ubah would have sold Anambra state if he becomes senator and finally governor.

Exactly.
Re: 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South by poseidon12: 3:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Enugu states wants to scam us with fake bianca.

Are you from Anambra State?

2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / $2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation