Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? (471 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guys check this:

You are having a drink with your friends when one of them introduce a girl as his fiancee, several months after,you met the said girl in a fast food joint, you two greeted and exchanged number. You asked her about her fiance, and she said the relationship didn't work, as she has broken up with him. You also called your friend to verify and he told you they are not together anymore.

To cut the story short, one thing led to another, you two (you and your friend's ex fiancee) began seeing each other without the knowledge of your friend. Now, you are thinking of taking things to the next level. Recently, your friend had been calling her and sending her messages asking her back.

Can you date/marry your friend's ex?
If you found out that your friend is dating your Ex , would you be happy for them?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by cooldipo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is it wrong imo..... There is a good chance they will resume where they left by the closeness your friendship will create......

Plus you will not trust your shadow when you know the two are left in the house while you are on a family assignment angry cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by cooldipo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is the stuff Nollywood movies are made of

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
cooldipo:
This is the stuff Nollywood movies are made of

This is true life story... Someone is in a serious dilemma
Re: Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by gabinogem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
it is against the bro code...now u can see that he's calling her, trying to rekindle the old flame...
Re: Is It Wrong To Date/marry Your Friend's Ex- lover? by 912(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
ex-fiancee, not even ex-girlfriend

And if they ask all his friends to stand up, you too will follow and stand. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Parents Beats And Tortures Daughter For Refusing A Forced Marriage / Sibling Situation. Can A Marriage Hold.Have your say / Lost The Love Of My Life Once -I Will Do Anything To Win Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.