Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) (103965 Views)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (photos) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Akosbaba(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Loj i sight you
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:
A party would'nt have been a bad idea
Which party? angry
APC or PDP angry
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
HardMirror:
Loj i sight you
Twale baba. How far
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
LoJ:

Twale baba. How far
i hold my side boss. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Cinderella5(f): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nothing like being number 1.
How girls conveniently date a man with a wife is still a mystery to me. If the man lied that he is single, that's quite different, but when as a lady you knowingly date a married man, it's wrong on all levels.
How will you feel when another girl starts fucckking ur husband tomorrow?
See how this girl is treated like trash. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
No big deal.

All wives were once side chics.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Qokie: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
The girl in the video has earned my respect for saving that guy a whole lot of drama. If na my sidechick she has some major reward coming her way. Very mature girl she is. My kind of sidechick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
kaymandak:
When Za ozza room is hot

cheesy
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by OneHead: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2018

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
The lady must be a really low self esteemed fellow

No lady with class would go out like that.

I prefer to wait for the woman

The cane way God go use beat cheaters is being soaked in crude oil..

That man na real maradona

But the news na old news by a mumu blogger.

Inside the blogger and the woman, who mumu pass?

Like for the blogger, share for the woman
it depends oo. If the guy clear am to the sidechick dat if she confront im main babe dat he will dump her then the sidechick will have no option than take dis humiliating route.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
Nothing like being number 1.
How girls conveniently date a man with a wife is still a mystery to me. If the man lied that he is single, that's quite different, but when as a lady you knowingly date a married man, it's wrong on all levels.
How will you feel when another girl starts fucckking ur husband tomorrow?
See how this girl is treated like trash. Smh.
if she's gaining something from the man financially she wont mind being a sidechick and treated like second best. Its like those single ladies running after married men.why do u think they dont mind being side chicks to married men.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nnawah o.. I don't date such ladies with low self-esteem. Be you a side chick.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Quite hilarious. This is worse than a side chick if u ask me.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Oreofepeters:
old news, something happened three days ago and you are posting it now.?

Nigeria and wack journalism are like 5&6

What you see as old can be new to other people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by icogb: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Lorenzop:
Hahahhah....na wetin fit am, you know say the guy is married yet you foolishly followed him to his house and expect peace.... Chai some girls and their fish brain
No sir! She may not knw. It might be at dis tym dat she knw bt being a smart gal, she wld hv no choice dan wot she did. Some men...
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Oreofepeters:
old news, something happened three days ago and you are posting it now.?

Nigeria and wack journalism are like 5&6
Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by icogb: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Lorenzop:
Hahahhah....na wetin fit am, you know say the guy is married yet you foolishly followed him to his house and expect peace.... Chai some girls and their fish brain
Lorenzop:
No sir! She may not knw. It might be at dis tym dat she knw bt being a smart gal, she wld hv no choice dan wot she did. So many things re happening des days.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Molawole7(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Do You Want To Learn How To Effortlessly Talk To Any Girl?? This Article Is For You!!

http://www.raygist.com/2018/09/ray-molawole-5-simple-guide-to-make-any-girl-like-you/
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

What makes her a low self esteem lady ?

What do you mean by you prefer to wait for her,

A thief is a thief, she is running for her dear life

The owner of the dick came home and she ran away, thats the best she can do

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by JobNoticer: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Oga poster where you there?

APPLY FOR FEDERAL GOVT. JOB HERE!
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Olatundezzz: 2:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Funny newa
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

just stop rushing to comment non sense next time.

If the wife pour acid na self esteem go cure her face?
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Nolly Wood.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg y d window of dat ous no get buglary
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by manci(m): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Vince77:
I hope he gave her transport money? grin grin
hmm oga no want lose madam happiness .I hope the side chick landed to the graund safely ?
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by RaphtechSolar(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Twoderful
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2018
The fear of madam is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.