Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Need Advice On What To Invest On. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On What To Invest On. (434 Views)

Affiliate Marketing! Please Don't Invest On This Nigerian Platform / What Business Can I Invest On With 3million Naira / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What To Invest On. by topedopechef(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
I believe nothing is too small to invest with,and two heads are better than one.

Pls I need type of business to invest in a tertiary institution with 100K apart from selling wears.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Invest On. by tripplephi: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
go learn mini importation and import whstever NEEDS the students in your school would be willing to pay any amount for.

THANK GOD LATER

topedopechef:
I believe nothing is too small to invest with,and two heads are better than one.

Pls I need type of business to invest in a tertiary institution with 100K apart from selling wears.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Invest On. by polimaf(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
topedopechef:

about laptops and phones accessories?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Invest On. by yomi007k(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
tripplephi:
go learn mini importation and import whstever NEEDS the students in your school would be willing to pay any amount for.

THANK GOD LATER

Who fit teach this mini importation self
Re: I Need Advice On What To Invest On. by anitasoll(f): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
topedopechef:

Do know you can start a business with no capital? I think you should consider starting a business online. With the skills you have, you can be a freelancer or better still go into affiliate marketing or drop shiping. Try any of these and you won't regret

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Wants To Learn How To Start Affiliate Marketing Business In Nigeria? / How To Make Money Online Readind News And Sharing Post / Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.