Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) (42100 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Comedian, Foxy P, Gifts His Parents A House In The US (Pix) / Black South African Prince & Rugby Player Killed By Police In The US (PIX) / Actress Wumi Toriola Steps Out With Her Newborn Child In US (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by nwakibie3(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Mod that posted this trash

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by gaby(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
fergie001:
gaby is mad,it's official grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey learn how to kolo...

grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by MartinsD12(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Lilimax:

You took the words from my mouth smiley
Well I just said it the way it is
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by guvna(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm...what a pity...
Consumer!
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by onlineadejoh(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Some slay mamas will start sliding into his DM now thinking he has arrived grin

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Kai i for like nyash that babe wey dey attend ooo tongue

I hope she likes illitrates.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Yes, Window shopping, i can aswell walk into An Armani shop in LA or New york and just look at the cloths, try them on and walk out without buying a single thing..

In the US shops are happy to wellcome Any dick, harry or elizabeth regardless of how they look or who they are.

what's the big deal about window shopping? it's not like in Nigeria were you must buy or...

I have walked into a Ferrari shop test drive a ferrari for 30 minutes even though i can not Afford a ferrari. grin

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2018
He looks like speed darlington ,no disrespect to the legendary speed.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2018
cool
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by nazablossom(f): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
What's the full version of the "Peks" by the way because I'm sure it's an abbreviation.

Is it Penkelemesi or Peculiar-mess?

I'm truly eager to know.

Peks= Pekere (plantain chips) grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Meaningless thread
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by gaby(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
nazablossom:

grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by gaby(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
nazablossom:

grin

You sabi book...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by segebase(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
nairaland have lost it glory
....yeye news errday

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
So what's the name of the shop? Wal mart? i guess. grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Torontoparrot(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
What's the full version of the "Peks" by the way because I'm sure it's an abbreviation.

I'm truly eager to know.

its the later jor
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by gaby(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Torontoparrot:
its the later jor

Then that's the name for this thread.

Those in favour say aye...those against day nay....

The ayes have it..
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Yinxies(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
angry grin grin

Should be Penkelemese

gaby:

I'm truly eager to know.

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
KPEKuS always trying to trend. What does he do for a living
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by wink2015(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2018
SO LINDA IKEJI DON WORK AMERICA VISA FOR HIM JUNIOR BROTHER?

Money good O!

See how this small boy dey enjoy america wella!
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by alexola20(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by frankfrancis871: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ok MEET THE YOUNGEST MECHANIC IN THE WORLD, he's just 2 years old grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/4767153/meet-youngest-mechanic-world#71743070
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by yhemster(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Newsblogger:
Peks Ikeji needs to speak to someone.. He needs help... Pls bro seek help! embarassed

I agree with you.
This reminds me of Rob Kardasian.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by 9jaBloke: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
lol....Nairalanders no get chill.

his life, his time.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by pafo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
9jvirgin:
Stop posting topics about these nonentities. You guys should grow up and don't turn this Forum to a Blog.

Nairaland don turn blog teytey.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by vital94(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
I don't blame him, I blame Linda for giving this one attention.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
There is a difference between shop and windows shop o
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by amaechijay: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bunch of busy-bodies all in one house... angry
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by nikkypearl(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Noo...i wan chop...oya give me chop
gaby:

I'm truly eager to know.

Go enjoy my siggy
grin grin orisirisi something

Oga u don chop ? grin
Lol..that was funny, I laff so tey water comot for my left eye..afi penkelemesi naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / Ice Prince Comment On Yemi Alade's Outfit Lands Him In Trouble [PICS] / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.