Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It (3052 Views)

White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Amazing Photos Of Wizkid Rocking The Nigeria Nike Jersey And Tracksuit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQwwNKyLhY
watch and subscribe to the channel for free
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
check out
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Findschoolnews: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
good one subscribed
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Findschoolnews:
good one subscribed
na so
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Findschoolnews:
good one subscribed
thumb up
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Go get yours
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Findschoolnews: 3:40am On Nov 28, 2018
Money day i see aba own 1500
Re: Price Of Wizkid Nike Jersey And Those Who Have Bought It by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Findschoolnews:
Money day i see aba own 1500
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade / Actress Nkechi Blessing Slays In Sexy New Photo / Lizzyjay (omo Ibadan) Biography And Fact You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.