Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (96087 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Banky W Wife, Adesua Etomi Joins Sweet Girls Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Demgohearword: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
copycats sha
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by dsocioemmy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Copy copy... Na una bash men pass. But quick to copy dem. Why not start ur own trend
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Redeakaa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oya na.....I think its my turn to be president too
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Princedapace(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Market for big men..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money working as a freelancer.. You maybe interested in my training
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Anyad231: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lazy and jobless youth...not far fetched

1 Like

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by freedomchild: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
don't be surprised that this association will start getting endorsement deals and other things... Immorality and stupid things sells in this country

3 Likes

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by sureheaven(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where is the hotness here.

All I see is makeup

2 Likes

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
The Nollywood Fast Rising Actress is the President of the 'Sweet Girls Association of Nigeria'.

Okay! Another actress... undecided
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by kingola87(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=tendingNews post=71734396]www.thefamousnaija.com unveils the beautiful Peju Johnson. The Nollywood Fast Rising Actress is the President of the 'Sweet Girls Association of Nigeria'.

See more of her hot, sexy and stunning photos below :http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peju-johnson-biography-age.html?m=1[/OGA IF U NO GET WORK GO FIND , I NO SEE SWEET NA ONLY OLOSHO I SEE ,,,GO AND BLOG UR LIFE AWAY STUPID ,,,,
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by ehissi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lerio:

He

It
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by abjisperson(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tinubu s dinner
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Akabuking: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lerio:
He
that s(he) get preeq?

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by lonlytroy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nollywood wen get category for xvideos
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by BruncleZuma: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
What sort of mentally inebriated person did this?!
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Akabuking: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
plastic women everywhere.

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Sholaco: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bobrisky grin
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Petrepaulae: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Prostitution club in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by emmylight4u: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
presidential ashawo

1 Like

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by joshjc(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
president of nigeria federation of Okpo

1 Like

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
hardbody:
Are they known by another name?
Someone said they are "low budget runs girls"
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by baflincon(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sweet girls or sweet OLOSHO?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by femo86(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
The breast don fall jare

Just like that lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by henrysam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wetin be this?
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
I don't need a hoe, I am not a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Henri8: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
She no fine na.
Just plenty foundation, German floor and concre.
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy she looks choppable and lickable
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by arabbunkum: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sweet wetin? With all these flat breasts
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by segebase(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
my deeeek o
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by tolani4real: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
tendingNews:
www.thefamousnaija.com unveils the beautiful Peju Johnson. The Nollywood Fast Rising Actress is the President of the 'Sweet Girls Association of Nigeria'.

See more of her hot, sexy and stunning photos below :http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peju-johnson-biography-age.html?m=1
Prostitute Association of Nigeria (PAN)
Re: Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
lonlytroy:
Nollywood wen get category for xvideos
for real?shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.