Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan (20755 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Supports Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by englishmart(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
as that made you an English man... It's mental slavery to lift other man's language high above yours.
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Aden777:
At least d guy passed a msg na grin
which message the guy pass? So person no fit travel to China, take foto there and decide to share when he comes back to Nigeria?
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by amazon14: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Simple English or not, the fact remains that you ate in Lagos claiming Ghana. It doesn't need Queen's English to dictate that.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by AlphaStyles(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Lmao e pain teddy a grin
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2018
amazon14:
Simple English or not, the fact remains that you ate in Lagos claiming Ghana. It doesn't need Queen's English to dictate that.
you too no understand the English? He said he "was" in Ghana, that means he took the picture in Ghana, and probably in Nigeria now. he didn't say he is in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by abbeyty(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2018
With all the grammar we dey blow in this part of the world I was surprised to find out that, home office doesn't recognize Nigeria as English speaking country.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by Sezua(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2018
abbeyty:
With all the grammar we dey blow in this part of the world I was surprised to find out that, home office doesn't recognize Nigeria as English speaking country.
What do you mean by home office?
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by abbeyty(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Sezua:

What do you mean by home office?

Home office is a department of British government that responsible for immigration issues and some others
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by Psoul(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Aden777:

What silly msg did he passed? Like his poor grasp of English language has affected you too.

"Was a pleasure meeting some of my wonderful family in Ghana. What a relaxing weekend it was!"

Above is Teddy A's post. The bolden words should have told the guy that Teddy A was talking about the experience he had when in Ghana and not that Teddy A was posting an experience he was currently experiencing.

So do u still beliv that the guy passed a msg according to u?

1 Like

Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by KosyJerry(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Wasted data... Carefully OP

Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by abbeyty(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
as that made you an English man... It's mental slavery to lift other man's language high above yours.

Don't mind the guy,they don't even recognize his country as one of English speaking countries
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by okenwaa(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Aden777:

Na ur type be d@.....which msg en pass?
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by okenwaa(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Onlinealaba:
He should address the main issue, but is DAT 1 a clapback, he his still learning

check my siggy,your electronics and general items at flat rates. wholesale and retail, free deliver for those outside Lagos

And the main issue is what?

The main issue is d@ the guy can't understand simple English.....same with you too.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by okenwaa(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2018
amazon14:

The English pass this one too....chai
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by carlos1(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians don't understand the difference between "present tense" and "past tense". Tufiakwa
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by SureBETarena: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
Whenever you go make sure communicate with whoever you come across in your native language, and if you happen to travel abroad speak your native tongue to everyone you meet, that way your language will be above English language.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:

It is only when it comes to language that you remember mental slavery. I am sure you are a Christian or Muslim but you never see these religions as mental slavery.

I am a mathematician, not a grammarian. But I hate all these excuses about English not being our own language.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
SureBETarena:
Whenever you go make sure communicate with whoever you come across in your native language, and if you happen to travel abroad speak your native tongue to everyone you meet, that way your language will be above English language.
Mr man, use your head.. Must everybody travel out. You are speaking one man's language that can't speak your language and you are happy about it. That's why I don't blame the whites that see blacks as animals because they don't think outside the box. Chinese, Indians were colonised the same way they colonised us, they speak their language as official language and they are doing well in every aspect globally. We that speak English better than the Americans, British. What have we been able to do with ourselves. Common transistor radio we can't produce, what a 10 year old Chinese boy can do.... You are here telling me what communication and traveling is all about.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is only when it comes to language that you remember mental slavery. I am sure you are a Christian or Muslim but you never see these religions as mental slavery.

I am a mathematician, not a grammarian. But I hate all these excuses about English not being our own language.
appreciate what is yours.... I won't say more than that.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by SureBETarena: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
Mr man, use your head.. Must everybody travel out. You are speaking one man's language that can't speak your language and you are happy about it. That's why I don't blame the whites that see blacks as animals because they don't think outside the box. Chinese, Indians were colonised the same way they colonised us, they speak their language as official language and they are doing well in every aspect globally. We that speak English better than the Americans, British. What have we been able to do with ourselves. Common transistor radio we can't produce, what a 10 year old Chinese boy can do.... You are here telling me what communication and traveling is all about.
wow you are making use of your head and still sound very unintelligent , using China and India as case study shows your knowledge is very limited.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by BluntBoy(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
appreciate what is yours.... I won't say more than that.

And who told you I don't appreciate what is mine?

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie speaks Igbo just as well as she speaks English. She appreciates both languages. She understands the importance of both languages to her. Many of you giving excuses about English not being our language are being emotional without a tangible reason. English is a widely spoken language and appreciating that fact does not mean you don't appreciate your own native language. The masters of English (Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe) are/were also fluent in their native languages.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
SureBETarena:
wow you are making use of your head and still sound very unintelligent , using China and India as case study shows your knowledge is very limited.
you that have unlimited knowledge what can you use as case study to back up your argument Mr English man grin
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by SureBETarena: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
you that have unlimited knowledge what can you use as case study to back up your argument Mr English man grin
In China and India they have common language that everyone understands which make communication among citizens hassle free, in Nigeria with over 500 languages which among them do you pick to be our official language?
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

And who told you I don't appreciate what is mine?

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie speaks Igbo just as well as she speaks English. She appreciates both languages. She understands the importance of both languages to her. Many of you giving excuses about English not being our language are being emotional without a tangible reason. English is a widely spoken language and appreciating that fact does not mean you don't appreciate your own native language. The masters of English (Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe) are/were also fluent in their native languages.
don't get me wrong... What is language? Language is a means of communication.... There is nothing bad learning other languages but setting one language above others is what I have problem with. I speak 6 languages . I do not see anything wrong having more than one official language here in Nigeria just like in South Africa. In Brazil Yoruba is now one of the official languages...
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2018
SureBETarena:
In China and India they have common language that everyone understands which make communication among citizens hassle free, in Nigeria with over 500 languages which among them do you pick to be our official language?
lol... grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by BluntBoy(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
don't get me wrong... What is language? Language is a means of communication.... There is nothing bad learning other languages but setting one language above others is what I have problem with. I speak 6 languages . I do not see anything wrong having more than one official language here in Nigeria just like in South Africa. In Brazil Yoruba is now one of the official languages...

Nigeria has 3 major languages and they are Hausa Igbo and Yoruba.

Because we are a multilingual country, it is sensible that we choose a single language to avoid unnecessary disagreement, hence the reason why English is placed above the rest.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by SureBETarena: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
lol... grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol bros pick one we will gladly adopt it and abandoned English.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nigeria has 3 major languages and they are Hausa Igbo and Yoruba.

Because we are a multilingual country, it is sensible that we choose a single language to avoid unnecessary disagreement, hence the reason why English is placed above the rest.
so those that have 5 or mor are insensible ? Our language is our identity...no matter how good your English Might be will never make you an English man grin grin grin India has 22 major languages so what are we saying....
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2018
SureBETarena:
lol bros pick one we will gladly adopt it and abandoned English.
you are Not getting the point... No need.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
so those that have 5 or mor are insensible ? Our language is our identity...no matter how good your English Might be will never make you an English man grin grin grin India has 22 major languages so what are we saying....

But the official language in India is English.

I don't suppose you are getting my point at all.
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by akinszz: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

But the official language in India is English.

I don't suppose you are getting my point at all.
what happened to Hindi Mr man that has unlimited knowledge grin grin
Re: Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2018
akinszz:
what happened to Hindi Mr man that has unlimited knowledge grin grin

Hindi and English are the official language. At least, these languages are used as uniting factors in spite of over a hundred native languages being available.

But tell me, which native language can be picked alongside English in Nigeria that would not create serious problems?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) / South Africans Loved Tiwa Savage's Performance At Global Citizen Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.