Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Making Babies For My Relation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Babies For My Relation (705 Views)

My Relation Traditional Wedding (reminiscing Nd Anticipating) / I Dont No What To Do: How Can I Quiet My Relation Just Of because Religion Barrier / Do My Principles Affect My Relation With Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Babies For My Relation by mensahJ: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2010
I never thought this type of a thing could ever happen to me but it did. I live with one of my relation and he'd been married for 10 years without a child. His wife has been pestering me for months wanting me to sleep with her to give her a baby since the husband could not give her one. He is impotent. I had been resisting her and praying about it. I told her that if they wanted I could donate my spermatozoa but the wife insisted on sex, according to her she wants natural things. I was dependent on them and could not survive on my own without their assistance. I finally gave in and started doing it. She now has three kids by me. My relation pretends he doesn't know about it all. I did it because i couldn't resist for ever and I finally came to fall in love with her. Is there anyone out there who experienced something similar? How many other stories out there are like mine?

The husband is HAPPY, the wife is HAPPY, but I'm not so sure what I feel.
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed bloody hell wat a life, but i will hold my tongue cos dis also looks like some home vidoe, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by double08(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2010
Title:my relations wife
Starring:Jim Iyke,Chioma Chukwuka
Director:Chico Ejiro
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2010
lwkmd, so na home vidoe self, thought as much wink grin shocked
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2010
mensahJ:

I never thought this type of a thing could ever happen to me but it did. I live with one of my relation and he'd been married for 10 years without a child. His wife has been pestering me for months wanting me to sleep with her to give her a baby since the husband could not give her one. He is impotent. I had been resisting her and praying about it. I told her that if they wanted I could donate my spermatozoa but the wife insisted on sex, according to her she wants natural things. I was dependent on them and could not survive on my own without their assistance. I finally gave in and started doing it. She now has three kids by me. My relation pretends he doesn't know about it all. I did it because i couldn't resist for ever and I finally came to fall in love with her. Is there anyone out there who experienced something similar? How many other stories out there are like mine?

The husband is HAPPY, the wife is HAPPY, but I'm not so sure what I feel.

could this be true cry
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by mojounited(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2010
lol @ double08 and vire,

Una nor go kill person cheesy what if it's true
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2010
all these newbees self, so na home video una wan come they post here undecided
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by deco2come: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2010
For those of you that doubt it, things do happen. I know about some guys that experience the same situation. Although some are not with their relation's wife. You don't have to doubt everything.
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by violent(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2010
odiaero:

all these newbees self, so na homw video una wan come they post here undecided

Its called newbies dawg!. . .and get your head outta this stúpid "I'm a senior at Nairaland" mentality, its becoming really boring!

@Poster:

These things will always come back and bite in the árse, they always do, especially if one of the kids stammer like you!. . {i'm assuming you stammer}
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
@poster
- didnt you think about that before mounting your family's wifey?!
- in all these yrs didnt you have gals of your own to fall in love with?!
- what are you expecting now? that the wife turn to polyandry to make your wishes come true?
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
violent:

Its called newbies dawg!. . .and get your head outta this stúpid "I'm a senior at Nairaland" mentality, its becoming really boring!

@Poster:

These things will always come back and bite in the árse, they always do, especially if one of the kids stammer like you!. . {i'm assuming you stammer}
sharrap dia, we the inner caucus tagged it newbees 4 some reasons  grin grin grin grin, and who d hell wants to listen to nollywood scrpt undecided
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by violent(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
odiaero:

sharrap dia, we the inner caucus tagged it newbees 4 some reasons  grin grin grin grin, and who d hell wants to listen to nollywood scrpt undecided

dummy!. . if you don't want to listen to nollywood scripts then make use of the "log off" button. . you wouldn't gain anything by trying too hard to be an ársehole
Re: Making Babies For My Relation by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
double08:

Title:my relations wife
Starring:Jim Iyke,Chioma Chukwuka
Director:Chico Ejiro

I don watch am grin

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? / Questions That Father Of Blond /blue Haired Baby Needs To Answer / How Sweet Is Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.