Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,747 members, 7,844,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (50744 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maestroferdi: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2018
silastemplar:
on your first issue, is it only christians getting butchered? is he VP of christians or VP of Nigerians. Please you guys should shove it with this christian thing. How many of you are even truly christians. So until he takes the grand stand of shouting christian persecution thats the only time you will know he is doing something about it. So what then happens to the other religions and non evn non religious being killed too?

Applauding electoral malfeceance in Osun? really? by one party or both parties?

Buharis tyranny? lol language of the opposition

can you swear those judges were not actually corrupt? are you even saying judges are not corrupt? " were vindictively arraigned over trumped charges chiefly for daring to reject/repudiate Buhari's/APC's attempt to browbeat and pontificate to the judiciary". Please whats this nonsense?. you see why i m worried about you

Guy please , elevate your reasoning for your own good
You are clearly incapable of cognitive/critical reasoning...I will not waste further saliva on you.

Go to your types...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by jonuel1(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Even though I detest APC and this terrorist regime of the Fulani man Buhari, Osinbande earns my respect.

Adeleke is a complete show boy who have no business being in the Senate while Dinosaur Me'lie is supposed to be chairman of the motor park.....both men bring shame and dishonour to the Senate.

you forgot Omo-Agege...
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Fake, corrupt, lying and clueless pastor.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by dfrost: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

This is really funny. My Yoruba peeps can be so hilariously optimistic.

Not only Yoruba peeps. Some people embrace this school of thought. cheesy grin

But you can't fault them. It all depends on circumstance and preferences.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Ketaokeipheoma: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
The midget won't respect himself now.

If Dino releases a track on him now, they will start using EFCC, DSS, Police, NSCDC, Customs, Navy, Air force, even ritualists to harass him.
i wonder what dino;s case nd adeleke dancing got to do with independence speech
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by subcbouy: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Tinubu puppet
KANU puppet
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by spiritedtete: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
Osinbajo is a disappointment.

How did this man become a professor of law not to talk of attaining the position of a SAN?

And what are you today sir.... I hope you are better than him..
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by subcbouy: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
jonuel1:

you forgot Omo-Agege...
what about common sense with no bill
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by dederocs(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2018
A rich man can definitely afford lots of jokes and sarcasm...
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maestroferdi: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
spiritedtete:

And what are you today sir.... I hope you are better than him..
You are not getting it...

As a supposed intellectual in government, Osinbajo is clearly punching way below his weight...

We are feeling his input. Simple.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Abelr123: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Osibanjo , Witty, funny and Smart ,

I have watched speeches , addresses, even impromptu addresses to market women , traders and co , that guy is funny as shytt, he is lively , i am beginning to wonder if he was raised in lagos , Awon omo eko dey get bad mouth and no matter how you yab them , he no dey pain them

But if they yab you Ooooolalala , your eye go red , you no fit fight them , You go just find another person to transfer your anger to

Now he is here making jokes about a rigged election in Osun and police abuse of a Senator due to orders from above. When you see a devil in disguise know that you should run the opposite direction...Some people for obvious reasons keep selling us this man as a true leader for Nigeria. We know better. Buhari is accused of hiring only his people, right? Please look at the Vice Presidents office and all the Yoruba elite and their kids occupying those offices and tell me who is more tribalistic..Buhari or Osinbajo.

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by obailala(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
Where will the cheap popularity and adulation you are craving for take you?

I asked you to mention a tangible achievement the man has recorded and all you do was to fly off at a tangent telling me you are an Igbo man.

Oga, who your being an Igboman help?

I want to believe you understand simple English:Now go back to the question and proffer a smart answer and stop wasting my time...
All these things you're ranting about here cannot change the fact that professor Osinbajo is a very intelligent man, END OF DISCUSSION!!!

You're the one who mentioned tribe probably cos you cant see beyond that prism; so I simply clarified to you that the 'truth' I spoke had nothing to do with tribe. END OF DISCUSSION AGAIN!
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by KingRagnar: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Well, when Dino humiliates himself with his own hand, what do you expect from the public and the one that said he will "dance" to the governorship house. These are men who have turned the government seat into their personal nollywood. Thank God they were not elected and won't be elected
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by JudasNaCarrot: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
KoeChz:
when they were in the apc u wouldn't ascribed such comments to them,
I hate APC like kilode!
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Rushmore(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
weyreypey:

When people respond..he should not be claiming pastorhood
No mind am.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
daimsy:
And what is wrong with someone dancing?
everyone on earth are gifted in one way or another.

The problem is not that he dances but that dancing is the only thing he is known for.

Moreover, if it is Buhari that enjoys dancing, I am sure you will see something wrong with that.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by PAQ(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
NewsDeyOnline:

He also said he agrees with the poll conducted by the British Independent newspapers which declared Nigerians as the happiest and most optimistic people in the world.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195890-independence-osinbajo-mocks-adeleke-melaye-gala-night-html/

Optimistic, i might agree, but happiest is a blatant lie. Happy people dont kill themselves with the slightest provocation. Happy people dont look like the faces you see on your way to work in Lagos or Portharcourt. Happy people dont run away from their country with the slightest opportunity they get, happy people dont go on strike, and finally happy people dont look like our leaders especially...
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maestroferdi: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
obailala:
All these things you're ranting about here cannot change the fact that professor Osinbajo is a very intelligent man, END OF DISCUSSION!!!

You're the one who mentioned tribe probably cos you cant see beyond that prism; so I simply clarified to you that the 'truth' I spoke had nothing to do with tribe. END OF DISCUSSION AGAIN!
It is clear you have nothing to contribute.

I will not allow you waste my time further...
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by daimsy(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

The problem is not that he dances but that dancing is the only thing he is known for.

Moreover, if it is Buhari that enjoys dancing, I am sure you will see something wrong with that.

I don't have any problem with people expressing themselves.
Buhari can as well dance. But, let his dance steps be the type that benefits the poor masses.
Thank you for trolling.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2018
daimsy:

I don't have any problem with people expressing themselves.
Buhari can as well dance. But, let his dance steps be the type that benefits the poor masses.

Thank you for trolling.

That is the point. The problem we have with Adeleke is not his frequent dancing but the relevance of the dancing skills to the people of his constituency.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by erinalex: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
buchilino:

MY FRIEND, DER IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD N A POLITICIAN.
the problem is how do you recognize a born again Christian ? It is not enough for anyone to proclaim that he/she is born again.
If u ask dino,he will claim to b born again; same goes to Osinbajo.
The most pertinent thing for each and every one of us is MORAL.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Didi2d(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2018
This guy is good in term of giving speeches, I met him once when he visited where I work
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by shotuns: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Huh!!!!!!!!! Youth of nowadays, must you insult? comment with facts and your brain but not emotion and remember you have elders at home.

temptnow:
This stupid 419 pastor that was disturbing our peace with restructuring, but now he's enjoying political money, he said he's no longer interested in restructuring. And you say thunder shouldn't strike this foolish fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Tinubu puppet

Does it matter? A relatively unknown person in politics became a VP of the most populous black nation overnight and without a sweat. You're just a hater
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
temptnow:
This stupid 419 pastor that was disturbing our peace with restructuring, but now he's enjoying political money, he said he's no longer interested in restructuring. And you say thunder shouldn't strike this foolish fool

Why shouldn't you tell your father to restructure his home first? Uncouth kid.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
Osinbajo is a disappointment.

How did this man become a professor of law not to talk of attaining the position of a SAN?

Because of this little "jab"? Take heart, I feel your pain
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by shomutuski(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Osibanjo , Witty, funny and Smart ,

I have watched speeches , addresses, even impromptu addresses to market women , traders and co , that guy is funny as shytt, he is lively , i am beginning to wonder if he was raised in lagos , Awon omo eko dey get bad mouth and no matter how you yab them , he no dey pain them

But if they yab you Ooooolalala , your eye go red , you no fit fight them , You go just find another person to transfer your anger to

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin to GOD
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by temptnow: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
maasoap:

Why shouldn't you tell your father to restructure his home first? Uncouth kid.
you can suck a dickk I don't give a fckk about you animals
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by buchilino(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
erinalex:
the problem is how do you recognize a born again Christian ? It is not enough for anyone to proclaim that he/she is born again.
If u ask dino,he will claim to b born again; same goes to Osinbajo.
The most pertinent thing for each and every one of us is MORAL.

IF WANT TO NO A TRUE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, LISTEN TO UR CONSCIENCE, IT WOULDN'T LIE TO U. WEN U C DEM, U WILL NO. CHRIST HATED POLITICS, COS POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT INTEREST. BUT TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by winj3: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
He really should not joke about anyone given his position.

This is a man who can easily be the weakest VP Nigeria ever had - He confessed to taking permission to act as president when the constitution already empowered him to do so - instead he rings a lifeless mallam in hospital for go ahead!

He confessed to the fact that many staff who should be under his control go to the president in hospital and even the chief of staff for direction.

He jokes about dancing, his respect in Aso Rock can be easily described as a COMICAL VP which is worse than dancing!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Olumeme: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by bigfish3k: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Even though I detest APC and this terrorist regime of the Fulani man Buhari, Osinbande earns my respect.

Adeleke is a complete show boy who have no business being in the Senate while Dinosaur Me'lie is supposed to be chairman of the motor park.....both men bring shame and dishonour to the Senate.

how?
by speaking the truth, abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.