Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (50743 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Empiree: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
“Well, if you don’t agree with me, but I can tell you so many reasons why we are the most humorous.

“A very important politician insisted, and still insists that the most important attribute for leadership is dancing, and boy he can dance!

“And for those who think that that is ridiculous, at least 200,000 people voted for him in a particular election.”

This VP is very wicked grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are clearly incapable of cognitive/critical reasoning...I will not waste further saliva on you.

Go to your types...
just elevate your reasoning thats all. read books, watch documentaries, travel if u can afford it. change your circle
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by maestroferdi: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
silastemplar:
just elevate your reasoning thats all. read books, watch documentaries, travel if u can afford it. change your circle
You think life is all about coming online to talk nonsense...

The number of books I have read....you may not be able to cover in three lifetimes.

Lets not even talk about exposure...

Ogbeni, cultivate the humility to learn, simple.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by SKYQUEST(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
I love this man. Can you see the way he cleverly package that 'yabbin'. He would make a very good President if fate allows him.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by Gengetiele: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
temptnow:
This stupid 419 pastor that was disturbing our peace with restructuring, but now he's enjoying political money, he said he's no longer interested in restructuring. And you say thunder shouldn't strike this foolish fool

Must all these Biafra generation make a comment on any post...
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2018
erinalex:
and you are a man of what ? Devil ?
I don't dignify your kind if people. If you like say there is no God.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Prove something that was in every major newspapers

So Osinbajo is a man of the devil abi? Or is Osinbajo not also a man of God (which is how you Christians refer to your pastors)?

Let me tell you something that you may never have heard. Not every pastor is a man of God and not every Man of God is a pastor. You have bastardized the title so much that every pastor automatically becomes a man of God.

And who ate you to educate me. Just because you can afford data and an Android phone you feel you can open your mouth and say anything you like about men of God. Ogbeni you hold no monopoly to blasphemy. So stay clear. I mean keep moving
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
lagosrd:

And who ate you to educate me. Just because you can afford data and an Android phone you feel you can open your mouth and say anything you like about men of God. Ogbeni you hold no monopoly to blasphemy. So stay clear. I mean keep moving

So it is blasphemy to talk bad about Oyedepo? You need to have your head examined.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

So it is blasphemy to talk bad about Oyedepo? You need to have your head examined.

Go ahead and have your fathers head examined. I repeat it's a blasphemy to speak evil about a man of God. If care is not taken honour will depart from you. You this misguided and ill-manared boy. Check your life if you don't change it can't be as good as mine and those of Oyedepo children.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2018
lagosrd:

Go ahead and have your fathers head examined. I repeat it's a blasphemy to speak evil about a man of God. If care is not taken honour will depart from you. You this misguided and ill-manared boy. Check your life if you don't change it can't be as good as mine and those of Oyedepo children.

You must be very stupid. Initially, I thought to speak to you with some respect but I see that you don't deserve to be respected.

Show me in the Bible where speaking against a pastor amounts to blasphemy? This is how many of you ignorantly replace God with a man in your lives. You are playing with a curse if you don't repent from putting Oyedepo on the same level with God. Both you and Oyedepo will fall so terribly if you don't humble yourselves.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

You must be very stupid. Initially, I thought to speak to you with some respect but I see that you don't deserve to be respected.

Show me in the Bible where speaking against a pastor amounts to blasphemy? This is how many of you ignorantly replace God with a man in your lives. You are playing with a curse if you don't repent from putting Oyedepo on the same level with God. Both you and Oyedepo will fall so terribly if you don't humble yourselves.

I will not dignify you further with insult because you worth less. I don't want to be charged with animal cruelty. Ignoramus, go and read the story of Elisha and the small kids. Because you know not and you never accepted that you know nothing then you know who you are.

It's unfortunate you read and can't comprehend. I wonder how you scaled through school. Anyway Oyedepo for your information is not God and can't be God. But that doesn't mean men or servants of God should be desecrated like you are doing. It's you that should be scared of loosing honour in your life when everything starts working against you. Then you will know their church and alter. Spoilt brat
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2018
lagosrd:

I will not dignify you further with insult because you worth less. I don't want to be charged with animal cruelty. Ignoramus, go and read the story of Elisha and the small kids. Because you know not and you never accepted that you know nothing then you know who you are.

It's unfortunate you read and can't comprehend. I wonder how you scaled through school. Anyway Oyedepo for your information is not God and can't be God. But that doesn't mean men or servants of God should be desecrated like you are doing. It's you that should be scared of loosing honour in your life when everything starts working against you. Then you will know their church and alter. Spoilt brat

Show me in the Bible, you pathetic illiterate.

So the story of Elisha is a proof that calling out Oyedepo is blasphemy? Do you even know the meaning of blasphemy? Was Paul guilty of blasphemy when he called out Peter?

You, poorly trained Christians just come online to shame Christianity before the whole world with your shallow and pathetic understanding of the Word of God.

I am God's servant myself because I was given the Commission to make disciples of all nations. You were given as well but you have foolishly gone to bury yours while worshipping Oyedepo who is doing his own Commission, albeit in a way that is open to reproach.

I am a servant of God, as well as His son. Unlike you, who is the servant and son of Oyedepo. With my calling, you have as well crossed your limit and put a curse on your head by calling God's servant an ignoramus.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Show me in the Bible, you pathetic illiterate.

So the story of Elisha is a proof that calling out Oyedepo is blasphemy? Do you even know the meaning of blasphemy? Was Paul guilty of blasphemy when he called out Peter?

You, poorly trained Christians just come online to shame Christianity before the whole world with your shallow and pathetic understanding of the Word of God.

I am God's servant myself because I was given the Commission to make disciples of all nations. You were given as well but you have foolishly gone to bury yours while worshipping Oyedepo who is doing his own Commission, albeit in a way that is open to reproach.

I am a servant of God, as well as His son. Unlike you, who is the servant and son of Oyedepo. With my calling, you have as well crossed your limit and put a curse on your head by calling God's servant an ignoramus.

You're just fucking envious of Oyedepo and you cannot get to his level. Honour has departed from you already. As for Paul call-in GB out Peter maybe you're reading your own version concorted from your dirty brain. Paul only corrected Peter, he didn't do it the way you're going about or you want people to think you're. Perherps you're just oneother Antichrist roaming aimlessly and you need help.

What hopeless calling do you have to cast aspersions on men of God. As the Lord Lizbeth I mean the God I serve that of Bishop Oyedepo, God of Abraham iasaac and Jacob. You're cursed in return . Honour, Dignity and favour from God and man has departed from you. You will be homeless and desolate.

Man of God harassing people front left back and forth. Funny hungry thing. You're better go into farming than staying here online to claim man of God.

You started the cursingbfirst because I ordinarily don't dignify children of hate and anger like you. Kindly check through with your doctor if you have any for a pull him down syndrome that is affecting you.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
lagosrd:

You're just fucking envious of Oyedepo and you cannot get to his level. Honour has departed from you already. As for Paul call-in GB out Peter maybe you're reading your own version concorted from your dirty brain. Paul only corrected Peter, he didn't do it the way you're going about or you want people to think you're. Perherps you're just oneother Antichrist roaming aimlessly and you need help.

What hopeless calling do you have to cast aspersions on men of God. As the Lord Lizbeth I mean the God I serve that of Bishop Oyedepo, God of Abraham iasaac and Jacob. You're cursed in return . Honour, Dignity and favour from God and man has departed from you. You will be homeless and desolate.

Man of God harassing people front left back and forth. Funny hungry thing. You're better go into farming than staying here online to claim man of God.

You started the cursingbfirst because I ordinarily don't dignify children of hate and anger like you. Kindly check through with your doctor if you have any for a pull him down syndrome that is affecting you.

When Christ was always criticizing the Pharisees, fools like you would have thought He was envious of the Pharisees. He didn't measure up to the Pharisees in the eyes of the Law and stupid, shortsighted people like yourself, but in reality, He was greater than them. Because while they were gods of men like Oyedepo, Christ was the Son of the True God.

I would like you to show me where I started the cursing? You are not only stupid, you are also very forgetful. The whole madness started from you. Even now, I have not placed a curse on you. Or perhaps, you can show me. It is you who has run mad because of a fellow man like yourselves who is himself not even sure of making heaven.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
lagosrd:

The bold shows how scared you are cheesy You are so scared of a curse which is typical of many cowardly Christians.

Now, I pity you and I will explain.

I did not curse you. I merely wanted you to understand the truth.

We have all been called to do God's work and that ought to make us men of God, if we carry out this calling with the fear of God.

So, my point is that, since I am a teacher of the Word myself, you should assume yourself cursed for abusing me. Abi no be so?

I have no problem with Oyedepo as a human being. I don't have a problem with the way he runs his home or whether he sleeps with his wife or not. As a Christian with the responsibility of pointing out false teachings, I have a lot of problems with Oyedepo's teachings, many of which contradict the Word.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by KingRagnar: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
When one claimed that he will "DANCE" to the governors house in Osun and the other claimed to be kidnapped and kept in the bush for 11 hours, an act he carried out alone, they are acts worth laughing about about, a serious sign that they have no aim for the power they were set to hold
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by lagosrd: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

The bold shows how scared you are cheesy You are so scared of a curse which is typical of many cowardly Christians.

Now, I pity you and I will explain.

I did not curse you. I merely wanted you to understand the truth.

We have all been called to do God's work and that ought to make us men of God, if we carry out this calling with the fear of God.

So, my point is that, since I am a teacher of the Word myself, you should assume yourself cursed for abusing me. Abi no be so?

I have no problem with Oyedepo as a human being. I don't have a problem with the way he runs his home or whether he sleeps with his wife or not. As a Christian with the responsibility of pointing out false teachings, I have a lot of problems with Oyedepo's teachings, many of which contradict the Word.

Ure not even enough to curse me, except I will cause your generations problems.
Re: Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2018
lagosrd:

Ure not even enough to curse me, except I will cause your generations problems.

Oyaks' daughter is getting married and Benny Hinn is officiating.

I hope that your father, Oyedepo, will remember he has a son when you get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.