Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja (24751 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Pusyiter(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Sincerely, staying around places like Mpape is mind-boggling with the attendant blast and sounds. Just a visit to that place could be deafening.
I wonder how kids can grow in such areas without some medical conditions

1 Like

Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Iamrichie: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Like i've always said , Nigeria still needs help from the Oyinbos , i have suggested it several times that head of our agencies, security , enviroment , well being and co should be contracted foreigners

Imagine , 58 years old Nigerian seismologists (If they exist) do not know for sure if it's Volcanic activities or not , The sooner we bring in new / foreign ideas , the sooner our mentality and reaction / preemptive plans gets better

It's either Abuja has been dormant volcanic / earthquake prone area afterall , or someone is digging a tunnel to CBN
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by adenine02: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2018
omowolewa:
Volcano?!

Someone should go and confirm, check inside the holes.

And take pictures too
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by DateMynd44(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2018
omowolewa:
Volcano?!
Someone should go and confirm, check inside the holes.
you're wicked?
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Ooduavoice: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2018
volcano shocked

dis buhari die

thank God ooo
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Kingosytex(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2018
nineone:
You sound like an idiot. Are those in aso rock more human than other densely populated areas where more than thousands would be affected without those in aso rock doing anything to help them?

if u read and re-read ur comment u will know dat u are the real IDIOT for failing to realise that greater emphasis are placed on those on authorities than on ordinary citizens thats the reason they are assigned securities.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Originalsly: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm......two weeks ago...earthquake-like shakings....now volcanic-like eruptions. Any result from the first investigation? ...so why would we expect result from this investigation? The mining companies are the ones responsible..... no doubt...they are using very powerful explosives and the FG can do nothing about it so they spin all these crappy excuses.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by lastempero: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerian politicians very wicked set of people, they will even ask you to calm down Even when all is not well.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:

if u read and re-read ur comment u will know dat u are the real IDIOT for failing to realise that greater emphasis are placed on those on authorities than on ordinary citizens thats the reason they are assigned securities.
That some idiots place greater emphasis on the security of those in authority whether humanity would be better off without them or not doesn't mean you should do same. Trying to think along these idiots makes you not different from them. Sorry
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by MrBONE2(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It's either Abuja has been dormant volcanic / earthquake prone area afterall , or someone is digging a tunnel to CBN

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by mfm04622: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Picture please!
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2018
/
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by sayisayi(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
No vex, dis one na the sulphuric lies coming from Baba lai lai Mohammed's study. Election is coming...

Sneak preview...

Dollar 1 - naira 1 by 2022
Free school meals in Kano, Taraba, Sokoto and Kebbi.
Free exit visa to all naija nationals to country of your choice...
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by erimmy(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Molten Magma in action.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by HomeOfMe(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
shikshark:
"The DG of NGSA urged the residents not to panic as “this is not the kind of environment where you see volcanic eruption.”

in a sane society, for the fact that its close to a residential area, creation of evacuation plans will be underway and geologist will be on ground conducting several test on the rocks.....
Abi oga d.g thinks volcano will send him memo?
When our Nigerian govt tells you not to panic,that is when you should run for dear life because they're clueless.

1 Like

Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by jibs4lv(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
Volcanic eruption?? i just hope its not near aso rock, despite the fact dat i detest buhari's style of governance cos he is clueless, i still wish him the best
You are the type that do have believe that things 'll get better same as I am , may God bless us .

Wait and see some fools screaming for his death now , as if his (buhari) death 'll change things for better.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by KraticKratus: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
May the Almighty Allah protect the Nigeria territory. Amiin

See them.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by omoelerin1: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Like i've always said , Nigeria still needs help from the Oyinbos , i have suggested it several times that head of our agencies, security , enviroment , well being and co should be contracted foreigners

Imagine , 58 years old Nigerian seismologists (If they exist) do not know for sure if it's Volcanic activities or not , The sooner we bring in new / foreign ideas , the sooner our mentality and reaction / preemptive plans gets better

Since you sound as a more brilliant than them, nothing wrong if you can assist them with your technical expertise instead of bringing oyinbo to come and head your security agencies.
Everybody just has the opportunity of spewing rubbish.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by nijabazaar: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
Volcanic eruption?? i just hope its not near aso rock, despite the fact dat i detest buhari's style of governance cos he is clueless, i still wish him the best

Wicked...
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by nijabazaar: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
Since you sound as a more brilliant than them, nothing wrong if you can assist them with your technical expertise instead of bringing oyinbo to come and head your security agencies.
Everybody just has the opportunity of spewing rubbish.

His Assertion is right....you cant take it awsy from him.

Nigeria is messed up..
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Centcanada: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Let it just swallow the aso villa only including Buhari and we will build new government house, new leaders and new president. E don teh when I day vex for them!
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by nijabazaar: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
nineone:
You sound like an idiot. Are those in aso rock more human than other densely populated areas where more than thousands would be affected without those in aso rock doing anything to help them?

Where is your sense of humor?

Cant you detect the irony in his concern?
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Pictures please
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by 1stNumeroUno: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:

Quite funny, na only Buhari dey live for Abuja abi?
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
See how environmental agency they talk like my classmate wey know sabi answers to exam questions.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by fujirice: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Hahahahahaha!
Your last paragraph though.
Tunnel to CBN all the way from Mpape?
You have a wicked sense of humour walahi.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by omoelerin1: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
nijabazaar:

Nigeria is messed up..
What are you doing in Nigeria then? You're expected to have arrived in a country that's not messed up, by now.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by omoelerin1: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
nijabazaar:

Nigeria is messed up..
What are you doing in Nigeria then? You're expected to have arrived in a country that's not messed up, by now.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by GodwinsO(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Please can we get some pictures and the exact location.... I live in Mpape
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Tabbaz(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
No need to panic

Nigeria is far away from tectonic plate boundaries and Pacific ring of fire path. Let's await the result of geological evaluation of the samples.
Re: Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja by Snapchat: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Tunnel to CBN? Yo, count me in!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.