Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died (38930 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by crystalmt: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Deaths and misery only everywhere, we dont have any positive news?
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by phemmylaw(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
The situation of our nation is critical.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Rest well, only you should have continue fighting , guess you were too tired to continue.

Check my bio, Abuja No 1 IT expert
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by computerglobal(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
So sad
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Philinho(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
The Iniquity of sin........When people refused to consider the feelings of others, this is what happened
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
phemmylaw:
The situation of our nation is critical.

Very critical, I wonder which way next

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
cry cry

I think the Lagos State Government needs to find a way to put high secure iron fences all along the stretch of Third Mainland Bridge so people stop jumping into the Lagoon.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by IkemChris(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
He didn't just want to die. Death actually followed him into the lagoon
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by dudumeko: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
it must be said without being biased, that, the rate at which Nigerians commit suicide under this present government is unprecedented in the chequered history of naija area. We need to seriously ask ourselves what could be possibly wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Culin(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
If you're having thoughts of suicide talk to somebody na. Taking the suicide option is pure cowardice
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by timijoseph01(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
The courage to take your life is far more than the courage to endure to live! Why then do people take the suicide option?
I don't think there is any courage in taking ones life,, it's just when you your mind/heart can't bear things any longer,, not even the courage to live on
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Just2endowed2(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2018
the economy is so hard now but it should not be an excuse to commit suicide angry
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by olaolaking: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
His wife and children may never forgive him for taking his own life.
How does that affect him? How does he know if they forgive him or not?
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Notatribalist(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
The courage to take your life is far more than the courage to endure to live! Why then do people take the suicide option?
depression isbtoobbad,I am talking from experience.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Rip sir Nuredeen...
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by castrol180(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:

Those that take suicide option are the most brave, confidence, bold and courageous ones other than those who allow their issues to kill them gradually inside of them
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by MartinsD12(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Amagite3:
The man rescued, yesterday, after jumping into the Lagos Lagoon, has died, despite efforts to resuscitate him by paramedics from the Lagos state Emergency Management Agency.

According to reports, the man, identified as Nurudeen, dropped his I.D card, left his phone unlocked and called his wife before jumping off the 3rd Mainland Bridge, in Lagos.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/man-rescued-after-jumping-inside-lagos-lagoon-has-died.html

Me as I de, I de fear to die and some people just de commit suicide, taking their own life, whatever happen to people that commit suicide is beyond my understanding, this definitely very weird, i can't explain why one should commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Famocious19(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
For him, it's a mission accomplished. For his family, it's a great loss. It's now left for us to put a word out there for suicidal ppl
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by dandollaz: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oba of Lagos you see your life Your people are jumping inside lagoon.Anybody that dig hole for me shall fall inside IJN Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
O gbawojuru m anya o, nwannem
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Depression everywhere I go......

Everywhere I go, I see depressed people....life don taya dem, but they cant say it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
His wife and children may never forgive him for taking his own life.

Plain truth. Dying in not even the big deal but the agony you put your loved ones into.Plus the eternal damnation.

so sad
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You better shut the fccck up before Ogun kill you for there.. Any small thing na the Fulani man at Aso Rock. Una no even get one tiny bit of sense at all.. Statement whey small pikin suppose dey make make we dey slap am, d fairly grown ones be spilling the trash.. Be careful man.

As far as i'm concerned this is a play ground until seun does something about it.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by initiate: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:

You are wrong. The courageous won't just endure but FACE the challenge and overcome it. Not enduring by leaving in denial or abusing substance. Suicide is actually a wrong gamble.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
The hell you would go after committing suicide is nada compared to the hell you would face after seeing what you would have become before the suicide.
Patience people, patience!

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Mccullum: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Some women are deadly wife material of weapon to demoralized, frustrating their husband lives on daily basis due to insufficient funds from the husband and some men are so weak by nature and concluded that the only solution is by killing them selves.

Fear evil woman.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by excomarow(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princedapace:
People have killed them selves more under this administration than any other administration..

If apc happened to be the opposition, they would av used it to score cheap points.

Na Mumu Person they Kill Himself
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by vickylincon(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
hmmmm. Many things, my brother. Have been there before
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by spartan117(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
wrong.

the courage to live and fight for a better future is far greater than the courage to take your life.

suicide is the 'easy' way out some people take to avoid life's challenges
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Mizwisdom(f): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
He probably has two wives & multiple kids, maybe one recently gave birth to triplets

RIP we pray you make heaven
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Viiictor10(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
his village people now:its our work oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.