Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died (38915 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Maket: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Economic hardship brought by this clueless and Satanist have led many people to early grave.
There is hopelessness everywhere and many taking their own lives just to escape this hardship.

It will not be well with the Fulani man in Aso rock.
Are you not feeling the hardship? Why haven't you taken your life?
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by fareed69(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
nwakibie3:
who else caused it if not the lifeless one buhari

Na Buhari tell am make he go commit suicide ?

better leave for IPOB and let the Buhari rest .
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by deflover(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
One afonja gone after he saw APC win ekiti and osun state
And seeing that APC is doing everything possible to make sure PVC is useless
Meaning the cost of ewedu will go up
Yet more afonjas still follow thieffnubu to scream change in Lagos

He knows there is no hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by micflo28(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Did he die so his family can go to blazes or what? Who cleans up his mess and takes care of his responsibility. The era of daddy give me money to buy this and that is over, you decide what is needful and necessary to be bought. Its unfortunate the negative change era is upon us but it is a call to be stronger and courageous. Suicide is not the way out. Now that he is dead, who takes care of his family?
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by doskie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Economic hardship brought by this clueless and Satanist have led many people to early grave.
There is hopelessness everywhere and many taking their own lives just to escape this hardship.

one day you will analyse the politics of buhari and regret many things you have said. if the bureaucrats are talking like this, i would understand. not the common man! he is out to represent you and i. he is working.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by IbrahimDamola: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari have finished this country, even this nurudeen who is one his yoruba muslim supporters have taken his life.

It's pity more will die in Buhari's second tenure when he will be more brutal and wicked than he is now. Since he won't be looking for vote.

RIP nurudeen.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by luluosas(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
I only pitied his damned soul and his innocent wife

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by luluosas(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stop this rubbish. Is the lagoon not opened to you, why are you still here instead of jumping into it too?
IbrahimDamola:
Buhari have finished this country, even this nurudeen who is one his yoruba muslim supporters have taken his life.

It's pity more will die in Buhari's second tenure when he will be more brutal and wicked than he is now. Since he won't be looking for vote.

RIP nurudeen.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by lastempero: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Something I never believed will happen in Nigeria.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by LordNapoleon: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
His wife and children may never forgive him for taking his own life.
A dead man doesn't give a Bleep!
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by IbrahimDamola: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
luluosas:
Stop this rubbish. Is the lagoon not opened to you, why are you still here instead of jumping into it too?

Did I tell you I'm a zombierudeen like you, who loved tyrant Buhari because Ibos opppsed him and now gnashing your teeth in regret? grin

1 Share

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by boyjo: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
R2bees:
Deaths everywhere

Life everywhere.

How many dead people do you see in that boat?
How many living souls in that boat do you see?

How many dead bodies did you count last week?
How many living did you count last week?
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by desmond2pk: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians have never witness this level of poverty and hopelessness.
If you checked very well, he voted for buhari. So he brought his own death to himself.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by kwajahafiz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well said.

quote author=Nwodosis post=71736583]The courage to take your life is far more than the courage to endure to live! Why then do people take the suicide option? [/quote]
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
no thanks to the satanic, demonic/satanic policies of the brain-dead ancestor!... dude is the most useless thing i ever wasted my vote on!
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by valemtech(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nothing is worth dieing for ,there is always hope for the living ..pray and work the lord will crown your effort

Abeg order your new
valem phantom S+
Ram;3gb
Rom ;32gb
battery ;6000mah
screen size;10.1inches
sim dua sim
free porch,stylus pen,screen guard
N39,500
call[b] 08037607036[/b] to order
Also available on konga and jumia

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by lavenjcrown(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
na wao, is like they will have to wire fence this third main bridge both left and right.
Amagite3:
The man rescued, yesterday, after jumping into the Lagos Lagoon, has died, despite efforts to resuscitate him by paramedics from the Lagos state Emergency Management Agency.

According to reports, the man, identified as Nurudeen, dropped his I.D card, left his phone unlocked and called his wife before jumping off the 3rd Mainland Bridge, in Lagos.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/man-rescued-after-jumping-inside-lagos-lagoon-has-died.html

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by swazpedro(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Weak people why una go dey disturb public peace by jumping into lagoon... Just respect yourself and stay alive or you dey your house kill your shelve, if you wan waste you life, donate am to ritualist or better still come do house boy for me... You think say na only you depress to kill your self? Anima
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Justinah4real(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Justinah4real(f): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
deflover:
One afonja gone after he saw APC win ekiti and osun state
And seeing that APC is doing everything possible to make sure PVC is useless
Meaning the cost of ewedu will go up
Yet more afonjas still follow thieffnubu to scream change in Lagos

He knows there is no hope

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Akuruoulo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Someone that didn't die today will still die tomorrow. If someone wants to kill himself today just let him/her do it.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by Akuruoulo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Just save that person the stress of dying tomorrow.
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by aniyphil: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
The courage to take your life is far more than the courage to endure to live! Why then do people take the suicide option?

Thought provoking !

Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by frozen70(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Death at last, oohhh what a pity
Whatever that must have made him take his life was really beyond his control

But succide has never solved any problem
Re: Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died by luluosas(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
I heard one of your brother did again today 2nd November, 2018.
IbrahimDamola:

Did I tell you I'm a zombierudeen like you, who loved tyrant Buhari because Ibos opppsed him and now gnashing your teeth in regret? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.