Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Always Understand Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Always Understand Her (380 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Understand Her by princehillson(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Dear uncle, it is extremely relevant that you understand this;
... Sometimes aunty will just pick a fight with you on purpose to get your attention, especially when she's feeling bored; but you will be too angry and too serious over nothing to notice that all she's trying to do is get your attention.
... Most times she'll fake a mood swing and act like something is wrong with her just so you can be caring enough to tear her wall down looking for ways cheer her up and make her happy.
Bae: Babe how are you?
Boo: I am not fine.
Bae: okay. You'll be alright dear.
....... then he starts minding other business.
He doesn't notice the craving in her voice, he doesn't see it in her expressions, he doesn't feel it in her attitude, he just doesn't care to knock on her door and give her the attention she seeks. He soaks it in and care in his hearts, unfortunately assumption is not a love language that everyone speaks.
... Other times she just calls and calls a hundred times within minutes for no reason, even when she knows you're working. But you cannot see the fact that she needs you. You do not understand her love codes, because you are already feeling irritated by her calls.
Every woman has a love code. One or more tricks she uses to get your attention, learn it, understand it, play along with it, and pretend like you don't know what she's trying to do. Don't go getting angry over some attention seeking trick that is supposed to keep your relationship going.
Re: Always Understand Her by FreshBoss007: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
that's why one shouldn't settle for a drama queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Understand Her by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Shaking my head ...OP has spoken like a true blue pill White Knight beta .

No disrespect but my brother you haven't said anything out of the ordinary. I find it weird that a man would even start a thread on this .

Code for attention is provision : they want you to provide something for them .

I don't know you but I hope this doesn't come across as harsh but what exactly are you trying to say here ?

(1) (Reply)

Single Parents Https://www.marylouiseonline.com / Do It Alone! / Get Ur Natural Hair Look Just Like Dat With Just 3500 Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.