Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ucl – Messi Roars, I Am The King Of Hat-tricks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ucl – Messi Roars, I Am The King Of Hat-tricks (797 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ucl – Messi Roars, I Am The King Of Hat-tricks by beezyy: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Souvenir for Life

If you ever want to go home with the match ball at any given football game then there is one criteria you need to fulfill, that is score a hat trick in a single match. In the history of the Uefa champions league many footballers, old and young have had the luxury of attaining this feat and thus have match ball as a souvenir for life and grabbed the headlines in sporting tabloids the next morning.

https://www.sportsdiscourse.com/ucl-messi-roars-i-am-the-king-of-hat-tricks/

Re: Ucl – Messi Roars, I Am The King Of Hat-tricks by Cozbymaster97(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Please wats Ayegbeni Yakubu pics doing there?
Re: Ucl – Messi Roars, I Am The King Of Hat-tricks by MorataFC: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
Please wats Ayegbeni Yakubu pics doing there?
king of chance missed

(1) (Reply)

Today & Tomorrow Free Betting Tips / How I Make Huge Money From Betnja / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.