Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn (5178 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Seun, OAM4J, afam4eva, lalasticlala.
Come and see something o...
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Bevista, InvertedHammer, Beremex, Firefire, Omenka.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
So the wailers are avoiding this thread?
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by diegwu01: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
A Lot of wailers are Kids and wail for no reason, blinded by their hate for PMB,
when i read GEJ's aides denial of the Billions earlier today, i laughed at his foolishness, he should have let sleeping dogs lie.
the records are there even for the Blind to see, Billions were spent repeatedly and it was all over the news..there was always an outcry from the opposition then on projected expenditure for the celebrations every year.. Now, months after his massive failure at the polls he's still clueless and doesnt know when to keep shut. 66million Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by lurther: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oby-Ezekwesili how far? How market? I heard they did not appoint you as minister.

Bitter woman obiagelli Ezekwesili. Looke ehhh... Buhari no be GEJ ooo... as he no appoint you minister, if you start anything stupid, he will jail you.

Bitter woman... wife of a fake pastor.
Obiagelli:
So the wailers are avoiding this thread?
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
lurther:
Oby-Ezekwesili how far? How market? I heard they did not appoint you as minister.

Bitter woman obiagelli Ezekwesili. Looke ehhh... Buhari no be GEJ ooo... as he no appoint you minister, if you start anything stupid, he will jail you.

Bitter woman... wife of a fake pastor.
you are mistaken

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by lurther: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shut up bitter woman wife of a fake pastor.

Nkita richa kwa gi ike there.

Bitter woman. You will never be minister in this country again.... mark my words.

After Ngozi Okojo-iweala helped you secured a position in African bank.... you couldn't proof yourself and you were sacked for incompetence hence your coming back to nigeria with bitterness.

Bitter witch house wife of a fake pastor.
Obiagelli:

you are mistaken
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Bevista: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rawani:
Thank goodness this was archived.

Only delusional wailers would believe Jonathan spent less than N70m on the independence celebrations.

Just imagine N400+ million budgeted for 'souvenirs and gifts' alone. What audacious thieves those people were.

Hopefully this triggers a thorough probe into all past independence celebrations since 2010.
I would like to see documented evidence as to how much was spent between 2011 and 2014.

I want to give them the benefit of doubt that 2010 was a special celebration (50th Anniversary) and may have required more than usual expenditure.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by WETINUSABI: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where are the so called wailers insulting elrufai.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by aieromon(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thread Diggers Association,carry go
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by lato2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Front page pls
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by coolitempa(f): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Until Jonathan and patience are probed and then jailed......we will not have started dealing with the issue of corruption.... angry
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by dekdek: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
But Jonah-daft the cursed one spokesperson claimed the figure of 2010 wasn't readily available to him. grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by Menace2Society(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2015
lurther:
Shut up bitter woman wife of a fake pastor.

Nkita richa kwa gi ike there.

Bitter woman. You will never be minister in this country again.... mark my words.

After Ngozi Okojo-iweala helped you secured a position in African bank.... you couldn't proof yourself and you were sacked for incompetence hence your coming back to nigeria with bitterness.

Bitter witch house wife of a fake pastor.
Kai!the tin pain u walahi but take it easy
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn by arbitter: 1:37am On Oct 05, 2015
so this Happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Assistant To Governor Dickson Kidnapped In Rivers / Buhari’s Ministers List: New Details Emerge / Lagos Is Overated See Proof... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.