Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

To Rent A Room Apartment Of Face Me I Face You Within Orile-iganmu To Coker Lago - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Rent A Room Apartment Of Face Me I Face You Within Orile-iganmu To Coker Lago (525 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Rent A Room Apartment Of Face Me I Face You Within Orile-iganmu To Coker Lago by friyooo(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2018
Good day to everyone
Please, I intent to rent a room apartment of face me I face you around orile-iganmu or coker in Lagos here, but do not know what it my cost me to achieve that, so i thought it wise to use this medium to inquire.
If any of have an idea about it, you can please advice me, your warm advice will be sincerely appreciated
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Cost Of Your Building / 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ikorodu / Shop Available For Sale In Mandilas Plaza,trade Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.