Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? (1482 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Larrytrendy(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Do men really like independent women? Is it a bug to you when your woman does not ask for your financial support even though you know she is in need but she just tries to keep to herself and bear the burden alone? The woman is not working, still a student or just doing a menial job and still stays with her parents though from an average family.

I have met someone who thinks this only happens when the woman has other man/men she is dating who foot the bills for her. You see a new thing on her, either clothes, shoes, phones etc but you know she didn't ask you for money to get those things and she does not have a job or just doing some petty business, she even makes her hair without asking for money from you.

Do men like this kind of women? Do you feel comfortable dating such a woman?
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by marshalldgreat(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't always wait for her to ask me for money... I know when she needs money and give to her

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by gaby(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Most men will be thanking God every night and day, but the real slay kings won't wait for her to ask after all she ain't a beggar nor a love peddler...

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by 2dice01: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:
I don't always wait for her to ask me for money... I know when she needs money and give to her
seems you are not dating lagos Bae

Cos they need money evrry time grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by marshalldgreat(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
2dice01:
seems you are not dating lagos Bae

Cos they need money evrry time grin
No you are talking about when a lady doesn't ask her man for money
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Oreofepeters: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
A good guy knows when his woman is in need.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by donstan18: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
If she's my wife, I will somehow feel bad, I might question her faithfulness, because it somehow builds a man's ego to help his wife financially when she's in need, so I won't really be settled.

But if she's one of these hoes disguising and parading as girlfriend. Fvck her, fvck her needs, fvck wherever she's getting money, fvcj anything fvckable about her finacial needs and her independent self.

I just have no reason to bother about the finacial needs of any woman who's not my wife, sisters, mum and daughters.
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Preshy561(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
If she is not working or getting her own money through business, then she is not independent and needs to ask for money. If she is my girl and doesn't ask me for money, I will dump her sorry ass.
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by SalafRider(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Seriously I will speak for myself. If I am in relationship and bae didn't ask me, provided the love is there and she has no interest or whatsoever demanding money to take care of herself. Damn na kind babe de chop my money pass, if you don't ask, then u deserve all if love de ooo...

Also nothing piss me off easily pass girl wey her profession na begging. Buy me this buy me that, disturbing for what even your parents no fit buy for you. For wetin na, u de follow me hustle? I cut 'm gold diggers off like cancer in my life very fast...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by chiommy123(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
some are really happy about It. some start looking deeper into her stuffs and activities btw there are some ladies that even reject when you give them sef
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
For me shah, any babe that doesn't ask for money all the time, I will cherish and love her. But the day she opens her mouth and ask eeh, I won't hesitate to send it with extra. That's me. I hate ladies taxing and acting as if I owe her anything because I am dating her undecided
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:

Are you new on NL? Or a long time NL member?
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by marshalldgreat(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Are you new on NL? Or a long time NL member?
I have been here for awhile... Why ask?
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Larrytrendy:
Do men really like independent women? Is it a bug to you when your woman does not ask for your financial support even though you know she is in need but she just tries to keep to herself and bear the burden alone? The woman is not working, still a student or just doing a menial job and still stays with her parents though from an average family.

I have met someone who thinks this only happens when the woman has other man/men she is dating who foot the bills for her. You see a new thing on her, either clothes, shoes, phones etc but you know she didn't ask you for money to get those things and she does not have a job or just doing some petty business, she even makes her hair without asking for money from you.

Do men like this kind of women? Do you feel comfortable dating such a woman?
Girls that are independent are unique to us and we treat them with respect even if the love is not their.The only reason why men tend to act like an FBI when they see lndependent ladies is because the norm has been altered.
Technically most girls in Nigeria have dependency mentality.I give you sex, you take care of my needs and family
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
How do I feel? I always tell my self
" BRACE FOR IMPACT "

cos I know it's coming, and when it does...it's coming big
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by ImaIma1(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:
I have been here for awhile... Why ask?

Not the regular NL guy answer. That's why i asked
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by 93Miles: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
If she has a source of income, I feel cool. If she hasn't, I feel uncomfortable..

A real man shouldn't wait for his woman to ask him for money.

A real woman shouldn’t depend on her man for money..

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by marshalldgreat(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Not the regular NL guy answer. That's why i asked
Well, guys are different... In as much as a lady doesn't ask doesn't mean one should just relax... At least i should be able to know when she needs to make her hair and also when she needs pocket change... At least it's something...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by ImaIma1(f): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Well, guys are different... In as much as a lady doesn't ask doesn't mean one should just relax... At least i should be able to know when she needs to make her hair and also when she needs pocket change... At least it's something...

Most guys here would say "Am I her father?" cheesy

Good to know you would care about her needs.
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by tetula123(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
If my partner is stingy, i feel awesome.

Keep ur money, i keep mine.

How will my girl feel if i do not ask her money ? Abi men no like good things too ?
Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by speedyGonzales: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
well, I offer to give mine but she refuses it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Experiencing This? / Fondly Missing Your Ex? / Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.