Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Number 1 Reason Why You Don't Make Money. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Number 1 Reason Why You Don't Make Money. (333 Views)

Driveinhud Ranks Number 1 Travel App On Play Store! / This Is The Number 1 Skills That Will Make You A Sought-after Financial Analyst / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number 1 Reason Why You Don't Make Money. by david223415: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2018
The Number 1 secret why you don't make money.

You would have heard over 100 ways of making money online, in Nigeria and from any where in the world.
But the down side to this ways of making money is that they all keep repeating and sharing the same informations like :
1) Start a Youtube Channel
2)Start a Blog
3)Start Affiliate Marketing
4)Create Niche Websites
5) Sell Service On Fiverr
6)Become an Amazon Associate
7)Do CPA Marketing.
And the list keeps going.
The bigger problem is that they don't know that you can NEVER make money if you don't have the right formula, it's like solving maths without a formula.
To make money you need to know the basics of money, like :
How money works
How to grow different streams of income.
How to leverage your income, and so on.
Without this information you can Never and I repeat Never make a dime in life.
I can keep going on about this, because I have wasted my time researching on ways to make money.
Until I learnt the basic steps to making money that's when money and ideas came in.
You might not believe me, not have faith and trust in me but I know what am saying without a doubt in mind and I can beat my chest to that.
I have an ebook on sales, and it's already selling big. It's about the basics of money.
*In the book you will learn why students that have A's and B's work for students with C's.
* In the book you'll get deep and in-depth ways to implement your ideas
*In the book you'll learn how the likes of Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Steve Jobs and Warren Buffett, think, work and grew their wealth.
This is not a scam and nothing to joke about. Get the book and make your family proud.
Contact me on this WhatsApp number 08108437477 with this code K306yDe.
Hurry up, the book copies will soon be finished 400 ebook copies left out of 2500 copies.

(1) (Reply)

African Youth Business Opportunities / Massive Recruitment At British Council 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Who Else Wants To Buy Laptop, Desktop And Printers @ A Very Good Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.