Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. (5247 Views)

The Name I Saved My APC Supporter Friend On My Phone (photos) / If You Don't Have APC Card No Entry Into Alaba Int'l MKT Henceforth / Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the path of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!

Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.

My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used their tenure too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo".

Drabeey Wrote This.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Dannyset(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lolz!
It is obvious that you're letting your emotions override your judgement. I think this, and not what you mentioned, is the problem of Nigerian youth.

Going by what you pointed out, you wouldn't have blamed or put up this epistle if the person voted Ambode. That is sentiment on your part and it is understandable. That the person said Sanwoolu, then you probing forward and he said the leaders said so never indicated anybody is voting for money. Don't shed tears when not beaten, rather, shed tears cos your preferred candidate lost.

When Tinubu picked Ambode against the wish of the party leaders in 2015, you haven't read the history of Baba Adedibu and Awolowo then. But now that he supported another candidate, you remembered in less than 24hrs. This, to me is shameful and disrespectful to those icons you mentioned.

The earlier we realized that the part of towel you used to wipe your ass would still be useful when you want to wipe your face, the better for you and the towel.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
waooooooo alot of supporters too will follow suit. Tinubu and APC will have themselves to blame. I have been brief on that. epe people have been denied their second term already. I emploring Ambode to please decamp to pdp. at least we will know who is powerful between Lagosians and Tinubu godfatherism.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by ozento: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
how will dat change the price of garri in the market?

9 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Epe resident

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by espn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the part of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.
I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!
Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.
My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!
My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used thier tenures too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo"

Drabeey Wrote This.
And why will DSS Arrest you?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooooooo alot of supporters too will follow suit. Tinubu and APC will have themselves to blame. I have been brief on that. epe people have been denied their second term already. I emploring Ambode to please decamp to pdp. at least we will know who is powerful between Lagosians and Tinubu godfatherism.

We should be united to fight godfatherism and Tyranny in Lagos!

I actually left and didn't bother voting because I knew Tinubu already used money to buy the youths who even fought themselves!

I still believe the nation hasn't gone above redemption! we should see these people has destroyers of our future. Really, is this the legacy we want to give to our children? we must do better.

Tinubu is just an entity and he has only one vote for himself, this is a clear show of power it now depend on us to decide if Tinubu is bigger than the people of Lagos or he is only a citizen and just opportune to be a leader. He should be cut to size!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by patogist: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
You will care when the DSS come for you.
Ask the Abuja man that went on top of mass.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Petmodan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
I advise you and Am bode to join PDP lol
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
espn:

I believe in that popular word "freedom of speech but not after speech"
sir, they are Tyrants and I'm sure my anti-Tinubu parade is getting to them already, im sure im on the list of the DSS already sir!

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo"

Drabeey Wrote This.
it's not too late for him to be the chairman of epe local government

Omololu001 was here cool

8 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by globemoney: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode went against igbo interest in Lagos.. Made certain anti igbo remarks, demolished igbo businesses, that was when I knew his end was near. Ambode is as good as gone, even changing parties will not help him. Tinubu is right on this.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lagos state does not start and end in epe,what's the population of epe sef? What is epe contributing in Lagos state? yet the mumu constructed more roads in epe than ikorodu, Lagos island and Lagos mainland.

If it's so sure for him that he is a performing Governor,let him resign as the governor of Lagos state, and contest under another party.

Have no fear,omololu001 was here cool

6 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

I actually left and didn't bother voting because I knew Tinubu already used money to buy the youths who even fought themselves!

I still believe the nation hasn't gone above redemption! we should see these people has destroyers of our future. Really, is this the legacy we want to give to our children? we must do better.

Tinubu is just an entity and he has only one vote for himself, this is a clear show of power it now depend on us to decide if Tinubu is bigger than the people of Lagos or he is only a citizen and just opportune to be a leader. He should be cut to size!
Hmmm this is deep here, do you know that that's what Tinubu did in osun state Apc too. up till this moment the grassroots members and mobilisers that left Apc on the month of June hasn't decamp to Apc. but so far so good Apc has lose it all in all the grassroots areas. after the governorship election, alot of them didn't decamp to Apc while the build their new party they decamp from scratch to the top. Tinubu thinks that he's smart, he will have himself to be blame. osun State governorship election has already shown him red card that he's not welcome here. I really feel for the epe people and the Lagos east senatorial zone where Ambode came from. Ambode should please decamp to pdp. pdp has structures too in all the 20 local government and the 37 LCDA. with his great projects that he embarked upon, it will speak for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Angelparadise: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
espn:
Because it a well known facts that saying the truth that is against the present APC / buhari government is a crime punishable by most security attack dogs of APC arms of government .
This is what all blind supporters of APC / PDP deserve, when they support the creating of strong men instead of strong institutions that can stand the test of time . Good morning ! everyone wakes up according to his ability to stand on what is RIGHT!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omololu001:
Lagos state does not start and end in epe,what's the population of epe sef? What is epe contributing in Lagos state,yet the mumu constructed more roads in epe than ikorodu, Lagos island and Lagos mainland.

If it's so sure for him that he perform,let hi resign as the governor of Lagos state, and contest under another party.

the same Ambode constructed more roads and bridges in obalende, Alimosho axis. Abeg don't be ingrate now. you were once praise Ambode before now, now you have change your words. Nigeria politics shaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same Ambode constructed more roads and bridges in obalende, Alimosho axis. Abeg don't be ingrate now. you were once praise Ambode before now, now you have change your words. Nigeria politics shaaaa.
can you show me my comments where I praised him?

I've never liked or supported him,I didn't even vote for him.

There was a time when lawma had people sweeping major roads at ikorodu, now ikorodu roads are filled with sands.

He promised to construct inner roads in ikorodu, can you please list the inner roads he has constructed?

After all the nonsense he did concerning the 4th mainland bridge,till today nothing has been heard about it after he cancelled the contract.

BRT are now dirty and almost turning to molues.

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by zombieTRACKER: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:
Ambode went against igbo interest in Lagos.. Made certain anti igbo remarks, demolished igbo businesses, that was when I knew his end was near. Ambode is as good as gone, even changing parties will not help him. Tinubu is right on this.

Shut Up there ... Is it Igbo people that told Apc and thief nubu to deny Ambode his second term...
Talking rubbish...

This is the highest form of injustice against Ambode and Epe people... How one man has a whole tribe in his pocket amazes me.. And they say such tribe is educated and sophisticated...

This is brazen tyranny and undemocratic politicking on display

6 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmm this is deep here, do you know that that's what Tinubu did in osun state Apc too. up till this moment the grassroots members and mobilisers that left Apc on the month of June hasn't decamp to Apc. but so far so good Apc has lose it all in all the grassroots areas. after the governorship election, alot of them didn't decamp to Apc while the build their new party they decamp from scratch to the top. Tinubu thinks that he's smart, he will have himself to be blame. osun State governorship election has already shown him red card that he's not welcome here. I really feel for the epe people and the Lagos east senatorial zone where Ambode came from. Ambode should please decamp to pdp. pdp has structures too in all the 20 local government and the 37 LCDA. with his great projects that he embarked upon, it will speak for him.
must you talk everytime?
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by zombieTRACKER: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omololu001:
Lagos state does not start and end in epe,what's the population of epe sef? What is epe contributing in Lagos state? yet the mumu constructed more roads in epe than ikorodu, Lagos island and Lagos mainland.

If it's so sure for him that he is a performing Governor,let him resign as the governor of Lagos state, and contest under another party.

I'm sure he would do just that
But believe me... Many people against injustice and godfatherism are gonna vote for him

4 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Dannyset(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

Please save us all these crap and grow up. Godfatherism was awesome when he(Tinubu) fought even his strong successor BRF to install that Epe governor? You are just shameless bro!

I thought he believed in the votes of Epe that was why he was busy building and bettering the lives of only Epe indigines. He was so arrogant that nobody could talk to him as if the seat (not throne) is forever. You can say what you want, but the same party that brought him to power together with the people of Lagos have just rejected him. Let him try any other party and let's see what he's got.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

This is the highest form of injustice against Ambode and Epe people...

ambode is not an ijebu man,he is an ilaje man from ondo state,always say what you know omo Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fayose once said it that those who support the beast will one day be devoured by that same beast...most APC apologists forget that what goes around comes around. ..never support evil no matter what you benefit from it..even Tinubu has his expiry date like you pointed...you and other Ambode supporters should move on. ..and fight another. .day...

6 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there ... Is it Igbo people that told Apc and thief nubu to deny Ambode his second term...
Talking rubbish...

This is the highest form of injustice against Ambode and Epe people... How one man has a whole tribe in his pocket amazes me.. And they say such tribe is educated and sophisticated...

some of you people are just gibbers...osun elections has shown that tinubu so called influence is as overrated as anything...he is only the Lord of Lagos...
you probably don't live in osun to know how majority detest this man...u stay on social media and be saying rubbish..
osun elections should have been an eye opener for some of you stewpid people...only Lagosians crown tinubu as their king.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by TylerDurden: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
Drabeey:

I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the part of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used thier tenures too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo"

Drabeey Wrote This.
[/s]

lol didn't read
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by buhariguy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

I believe in that popular word "freedom of speech but not after speech"
sir, they are Tyrants and I'm sure my anti-Tinubu parade is getting to them already, im sure im on the list of the DSS already sir!
buhari govt does not arrest for freedom of speech, don't be deceived by the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

I supported ingrate ambode for second term and i still stand against the conduct of the election using option A4, that election can not stand, they must conduct the election again using secret balloting system.
But that will not make me go against buhari till 2023.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omofunaab2: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Sanwo-olu will continue with the plan ...You think it's just Ambode's plan? Very soon most igbos in Lagos will change their surnames to Yoruba names and start giving their children Yoruba names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by globemoney: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Talking rubbish...

You dont know what is playing behind the scenes, why are you supporting Ambode who has always shown his disdain for igbo peope. You need to be enlightened.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by globemoney: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Sanwo-olu will continue with the plan
Sanwo-olu is a Lagosion. Ambode is not a lagosian. Ambode was a mistake

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omofunaab2: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Sanwo-olu is a Lagosion. Ambode is not a lagosian. Ambode was a mistake

Lol, Don't worry, You go soon dey alright grin grin
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sap0:
must you talk everytime?
OK what do you suggest I should do Hmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) / Can't Believe This Is Not Europe, This Is Eket! / Kebbi Tribunal Affirms Governor Nasir’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.