Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. (5267 Views)

The Name I Saved My APC Supporter Friend On My Phone (photos) / If You Don't Have APC Card No Entry Into Alaba Int'l MKT Henceforth / Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Hafeexla(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Awon werey gbogbo tatafo
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:

The mumu afonjas thinks igbos are in pains for his ordeal. For what na. Haba afonjas stop taking nairaland comments too seriously
And here u are masturbating
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by 4dor: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the path of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!

Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.

My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used their tenure too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo".

Drabeey Wrote This.

If you're truly a party man like you claim then you'll know this situation was beyond Tinubu. If you're truly a party man you'll agree that Asiwaju and BRF were reachable as Governor. Can same be said of Ambo? This is the time to take responsibility and stop looking for a scapegoat.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Basic123: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there ... Is it Igbo people that told Apc and thief nubu to deny Ambode his second term...
Talking rubbish...

This is the highest form of injustice against Ambode and Epe people... How one man has a whole tribe in his pocket amazes me.. And they say such tribe is educated and sophisticated...

This is brazen tyranny and undemocratic politicking on display
you Saraki slaves aka BIAFRANs will just kill yourselves for nothing on TINUBU!

How an ordinary AFONJA fulani muslim SARAKI displaced one Igbo man nnamdi kanu who pocketed his fellow Igbo men amazes me more!

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Basic123: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sap0:

some of you people are just gibbers...osun elections has shown that tinubu so called influence is as overrated as anything...he is only the Lord of Lagos...
you probably don't live in osun to know how majority detest this man...u stay on social media and be saying rubbish..
osun elections should have been an eye opener for some of you stewpid people...only Lagosians crown tinubu as their king.
Osun PDP members, just like other Saraki slaves in the east!
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basic123:

Osun PDP members, just like other Saraki slaves in the east!
I don't understand your point
or you mean 255k people who voted pdp in osun are slaves?

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Basic123: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sap0:

I don't understand your point
or you mean 255k people who voted pdp in osun are slaves?
That is what I don't get,You mean 236k people who voted for APC distaste Tinubu?

As a matter of fact,they are slaves since supporting a politician means slavery according to Igbo people logic.

by the way,let's wait weither any dog/pig PDP produce as their presidential candidate will get the same vote in 2019 presidential election
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basic123:

That is what I don't get,You mean 236k people who voted for APC distaste Tinubu?

As a matter of fact,they are slaves since supporting a politician means slavery according to Igbo people logic.

by the way,let's wait weither any dog/pig PDP produce as their presidential candidate will get the same vote in 2019 presidential election
OK.. but try to be coherent next time

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Drabeey:
[s]Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the path of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!

Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card [s]slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.

My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used their tenure too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo".

Drabeey Wrote This.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Atiku Would Win In Various Zone In 2019 / How To Turn Nigerian Economy Into Knowledge Based Economy- Olawepo Hashim / Pictures Of TVC News Properties Set On Fire By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.