Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. (5277 Views)

The Name I Saved My APC Supporter Friend On My Phone (photos) / If You Don't Have APC Card No Entry Into Alaba Int'l MKT Henceforth / Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I'm sure he would do just that
But believe me... Many people against injustice and godfatherism are gonna vote for him
una don start all this stupid and foolish talk again grin

Most of you said he can't lose the election

You all said the election will be annulled

You were all saying bullshit and trash yesterday before the election, now una don start another trashy talks again.

I watch a program on channels television yesterday,a place in Enugu is heavily flooded,una no talk about it,auna...the IMO primary election was a disaster with a lot of violence, una no shook mouth for the matter..ll wetin una carry for head like gala nah Lagos matter wey no concern grin.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omololu001:

ambode is not an ijebu man,he is an ilaje man from ondo state,always say what you know omo Igbo.
Can you please tell me where Tinubu came from.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:

The mumu afonjas thinks igbos are in pains for his ordeal. For what na. Haba afonjas stop taking nairaland comments too seriously
you will hardly see a Yoruba man giving a Bleep about what happens in Igbo land,but nah una dey carry Yoruba matter for head like gala.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by alezzy13: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the path of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!

Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.

My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used their tenure too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo".

Drabeey Wrote This.

Kpele oooo. Wipe your tears.

However while I am certainly not holding brief I think you overestimate the influence of Tinubu even in Lagos. The fact is he was merely following the bidding of powerful disaffected APC members. Any attempt on his part to override them would have been his end in the state.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omololu001: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Can you please tell me where Tinubu came from.
tinubu is from osun state.

I was correcting that guy that was saying ambode is from epe.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by globemoney: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:

The mumu afonjas thinks igbos are in pains for his ordeal. For what na. Haba afonjas stop taking nairaland comments too seriously
afonjas who supported Ambode and called him the best thing since sliced bread are the ones trying to paint Ambode as having igbo support so they can switch easily to to the new guy projected by their master.. The same Ambode that Lagos oba said he will drown people over and these same afonjas applauded him.. Afonjas are mentally imbalanced. Result of ewedu and gbegiri

2 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Omololu001:
tinubu is from osun state.

I was correcting that guy that was saying ambode is from epe.
Ambode's dad is from ilaje why his mum is from epe. Tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by AbdusSalam96(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who love democracy and have opted to follow this cause till the end!

Well, it's not the end of the road, we should actually make it a point of call to see our country out this mess our fathers plunged it!
I couldn't hold back my tears yesterday while seeing youths follow the path of money, while they actually went on to vote for the candidate with the highest bargain.

I realised how so astray we've been led in the country. I asked someone who he was actually voting for yesterday, he said "sanwoolu lole se ooo (im for sanwoolu) , I probed further, asking him why he is voting for sanwoolu and he answered "because the party leaders said so". It was at that point I realised 'Ambode' was beyond redemption, I left the queue immediately. I wasn't surprised when the results came and Ambode lost!

Well, this shows how corrupt and unwilling we are in Nigeria, we are still wanting to live in mediocre. We ain't willing to move on as a nation! So what is the essence of 'youth leadership' when actually the youths are even more corrupt. A vivid example is that of the NANS, gone are the days when NANS has its voice heard! We should all cover our faces and weep for our dear nation!

Well, I already torn my APC membership Card slip, and I'm not afraid to say this! I would use every breath remaining in me to fight for what is right! I would make sure my pen is never dry to show Nigeria should have better leaders.

My personal message to Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Sir, I really respect you for what you've done with your life, your antecedents too! Yes, you will remain in the history books for life! Sir, I want to call your attention to the story of someone called Adedibu. Oh, he was feared in the whole of south-west. I'm sure you are one of those who paid him his tribute. His story is there for you to learn from!
I want to call your attention to that history of the popular Obafemi Awolowo. His story should teach you some things about leaders and history!

My Yoruba people love to say this "saa laani, enikan......(we all have our tenure)". There was a time Kosoko's ruled Lagos, Otedola's used their tenure too and now the Tinubu's. Remember sir that their would be history and we still remember the legacies of the.....

It's is so sacred that Tinubu wanted Buhari's second term but rejected Ambode's second term. I'm sure it is because he is from the minority clan of Lagos, it shouldn't be because of performance. We all know who performed best between Buhari and Ambode. When a state governor can even commission more projects than the country's president .
Well, Nairaland should please put my words out. Maybe DSS would arrest me tommorow, I don't know but I'm not afraid of telling you (Tinubu) that you ridiculed people from Epe and showed us we are indeed minority, but sir "saa laani, eni kan kolo ile aye gbo".

Drabeey Wrote This.

Honestly I couldn't believe some set of people can still query Tinubu on the current crisis rocking Lagos state, you shouldn't be sentimental while analysing case like this, we all know Ambode tresspassed on some party elder who were the one who lead his campaign against the might Jimi agbaje...
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Omoboricash(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there ... Is it Igbo people that told Apc and thief nubu to deny Ambode his second term...
Talking rubbish...

This is the highest form of injustice against Ambode and Epe people... How one man has a whole tribe in his pocket amazes me.. And they say such tribe is educated and sophisticated...

This is brazen tyranny and undemocratic politicking on display
What's ur problem with a man have the whole tribe in his pocket , if you're not satisfy, Lagoon is there for you to do the needful. Do they complain about the man be in control of the political affairs of south west. It's obvious you're jealous of the region. Pls leave us alone and go to your region
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Follow Follow people grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mynd44:
Epe resident
I'm a son of the soil
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by DAntivirus: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same Ambode constructed more roads and bridges in obalende, Alimosho axis. Abeg don't be ingrate now. you were once praise Ambode before now, now you have change your words. Nigeria politics shaaaa.

Which Obalende and which Alimosho, the same ones in Lagos or is there another Obalende and Alimosho in Brazil?

You guys just keep saying rubbish... sentiments and baseless favoritism is what kept Nigeria like this, so because he's from Epe and was kicked out for not performing Tinunbu has suddenly called Epe a minority... So what happens to other areas of Lagos?

Was Fashola or even Tinunbu one-sided when they were governors... I have never supported Tinunbu before neither do I like APC but on this one Tinunbu did nothing wrong... feel free to quote me but be rest assured that you will be ignored

3 Likes

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Which Obalende and which Alimosho, the same ones in Lagos or is there another Obalende and Alimosho in Brazil?

You guys just keep saying rubbish... sentiments and baseless favoritism is what kept Nigeria like this, so because he's from Epe and was kicked out for not performing Tinunbu has suddenly called Epe a minority... So what happens to other areas of Lagos?

Was Fashola or even Tinunbu one-sided when they were governors... I have never supported Tinunbu before neither do I like APC but on this one Tinunbu did nothing wrong... feel free to quote me but be rest assured that you will be ignored
So are you telling me that he didn't do anything in obalende and Alimosho local government. he even built bridge in Alimosho local government and roads. stop your hatred here. Ambode tried. the same Ambode that's doing wonderfully well in oshodi presently.

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by emerged01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Look at the op,just because you are from Epe you wanted to vote him and you are condemning others. Can you reread your statement "Tinubu ridicule Epe people".

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

when you have nothing to say, you start your tactics with your lies and propaganda. you just have to stop it. people are no more carried away with that. APC scope of politics is to blow their lies and propaganda against their enemies. we all know your tactics better.

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
emerged01:
Look at the op,just because you are from Epe you wanted to vote him and you are condemning others. Can you reread your statement "Tinubu ridicule Epe people".

well, you know nothing about the dirty politics been played here, just leave it for your own good sir!
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by SicIgbos: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
I told you yesterday that you were commenting like a senseless Igbo but you kept running your mouth like tap water. Pls do not just tear your card pls go n commit suicide n go straight to hell.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooooooo alot of supporters too will follow suit. Tinubu and APC will have themselves to blame. I have been brief on that. epe people have been denied their second term already. I emploring Ambode to please decamp to pdp. at least we will know who is powerful between Lagosians and Tinubu godfatherism.
I have confirmed and can authoritatively say you are so obsessed with Tinubu and APC.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Lipscomb(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by djon78(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Moreover this epe axis is the new Lagos.
It is where major development like the new seaport, airport, Dangote Refinery and free trade zone is taking shape.

Prior to this they had beef with tinubu before. They are presently very very bitter, with him.
Moreover what Ambode did for epe, it will take 3 generations to match it. Presently epes land price has tripled. The guy really tried for his people. He should just retire. He was indeed a worthy son. I saw how he transformed that place into something else.

1 Like

Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by sunbilor(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

Drabeey Wrote This.
Just learn how to accept the pain of rigging. Sai Baba. Jagaban forever. Eko ni baje o...
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
djon78:
Moreover this epe axis is the new Lagos.
It is where major development like the new seaport, airport, Dangote Refinery and free trade zone is taking shape.

Prior to this they had beef with tinubu before. They are presently very very bitter, with him.
Moreover what Ambode did for epe, it will take 3 generations to match it. Presently epes land price has tripled. The guy really tried for his people. He should just retire. He was indeed a worthy son. I saw how he transformed that place into something else.

God bless you!
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Sistar: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

Drabeey Wrote This.

I guess you forgot to include Obasanjos' picture cos he was once in yours Shoes

You need to go learn how to play (THE CURRENT) Nigeria Politics.
When Jonathan said 6 is greater than 12 am sure most of you dont grab

Ambode most have learnt his lesson
But most he run a second term sef?... is it a Do or Die affair?

Its a National Cake, Ambode and Co. go and siddon

Na wa o, each time stuff like this happens i tend to appreciate Ex President Jonathan.
I also miss our able former 1st Lady Mama Peace... no more comedy

Tinubu didnt not single handedly vote Ambode out -just the same way Fayose was once voted for and 2018 was voted out

Do you have a PVC?
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by Sistar: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sistar:

I guess you forgot to include Obasanjos' picture cos he was once in yours Shoes

You need to go learn how to play (THE CURRENT) Nigeria Politics.
When Jonathan said 6 is greater than 12 am sure most of you dont grab

Ambode most have learnt his lesson
But most he run a second term sef?... is it a Do or Die affair?

Its a National Cake, Ambode and Co. go and siddon

Na wa o, each time stuff like this happens i tend to appreciate Ex President Jonathan.
I also miss our able former 1st Lady Mama Peace... no more comedy

Tinubu didnt not single handedly vote Ambode out -just the same way Fayose was once voted for and 2018 was voted out

Do you have a PVC?

BREAKING: Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-Olu | Sahara Reporters
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by somito121(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who even know you. If you like kill yourself Sanwo-olu will still win.
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:
Ambode went against igbo interest in Lagos.. Made certain anti igbo remarks, demolished igbo businesses, that was when I knew his end was near. Ambode is as good as gone, even changing parties will not help him. Tinubu is right on this.
when will d youths have what it takes to rule nigeria, ahh, ur mindset makes me cringe, so because ambode was not an igbo friendly governor therefore tinubu is right and his end is near so ur dislike for ambode is influenced more by tribal sentiments and not by his performance as governor And later u and ur type will accuse buhari of nepotism and loopsided appointments Hmm i weep for Nigeria!!!
Re: I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. by heryur(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:

We should be united to fight godfatherism and Tyranny in Lagos!

I actually left and didn't bother voting because I knew Tinubu already used money to buy the youths who even fought themselves!

I still believe the nation hasn't gone above redemption! we should see these people has destroyers of our future. Really, is this the legacy we want to give to our children? we must do better.

Tinubu is just an entity and he has only one vote for himself, this is a clear show of power it now depend on us to decide if Tinubu is bigger than the people of Lagos or he is only a citizen and just opportune to be a leader. He should be cut to size!
why didn't you vomit these thrash back then when ambode was pick over other candidate in 2014 with the power of his godfather,oh godfatherism was good then and now that the table as been turned you come on line to lament.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT Revenue Grew By 29.3% To ₦1.53 Trillion In 2020 – NBS / Lawan: How Gaps In Constitution Fester Insecurity / APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.