Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) (1271 Views)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa is a Nigerian radio and television on-air personality.

He pens down a lovely note celebrate 10 years anniversary with his beautiful wife Olo Osakioduwa.

He also shared beautiful photos of his kids.

He wrote:

"Over the last 10years we’ve crossed so many major milestones together like having our first child, birthing businesses & buying our first home. I’ve loved my life more since you’ve been in it. And I look forward to every new day, week, month & year knowing that when I look to my side you’ll be right there. Happy anniversary to us hon."

His wife also wrote sweet words:

"Happy Anniversary @ikosakioduwa. 10years!!! It used to seem like a big number when we were younger. Alas, here we are. Don’t have plenty words to say just know that There’s no one else I’d rather be riding......(insert cough) riding WITH! Emphasis on WITH! ❤️���. Peace out ✌️ ��‍♀️��‍♀️'"

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ik-osakioduwa-loved-up-with-wife-as.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by LadySarah: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cute family cheesy grin
We are coming behind.
Happy marriage Anniversary.
Whatever you are riding,make sure it doesn't shift your womb or your heart grin.O nwayoo..
Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by Waakanda: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Happy couple... Congrats smiley
Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin marriage is a cage built by religion to ruin men from being happy when they become successful cool #facts

I have a 40 dollars unverified Nigeria AdSense account for sale
Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow
Re: IK Osakioduwa Loved Up With Wife As They Celebrate 10years Anniversary (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Awwwwwww kiss

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Toyin Abraham Thrill Fans At Small Doctor's "Omo Better Concert" / R. Kelly's Daughter Condemns Him As A "Monster" Amid Allegations / 13-year-old Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Puts To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.