Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic (51264 Views)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Greenbullet(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....This is Nigeria
you are deranged!
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by PrincessB1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nawa for African countries undecided
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by neweraomo: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by omoadeleye(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stupid biatch
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Neoteny(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....This is Nigeria

No it isn't

This is Sierra Leone

1 Like

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This is Zoogeria for you.

Sierra Leon not Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by PrincessB1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....This is Nigeria
Nop, It's sierra leon
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
One of the reasons I can never vote for any woman into any political office.

This one is just a wife to a government official and see how overbearing aggressive and rude she is.if she was now Governor nko?

As bad as Nigeria is I don't ever wish for Nigeria to have a female governor talkless of president because women are always so power drunk,egoistical, overbearing and emotional

The day husband or house help annoys her all her official workers will pay for it.

Just look at any work environment where the oga or CEO is a woman.any small provocation or issue that can be settled with warning, the next thing is query or sack.any driver of a female oga,pack 10 drivers,at least 8will have chopped slap in a month.

Women? Tuehhhh
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by bixton(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
They are not police officers.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by BrokenCock: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
This only happens in Africa.In Africa, institutions are the private property of powerful/strong men.The wife of the IG, who in all respect is not a member of the force, had to order Sierra Leone policemen to sit on the floor as though they are some puppies owned by her husband.According to report,she described the policemen as lazy people after they failed to do the job she ordered them to do.

This is totally unacceptable and undone.
She needs to be prosecuted for this and if found wanting charged heavily for shaming the force.This has to be cutoff right at now. Pathetic!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/wife-of-igp-in-sierra-leone-orders.html
focus on Nigeria!

Likes if buhari is worse than the lady
Share if u wan ignore

The LIKES have it t
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by nonhuman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
The question is why should the full grown men honour the word of a woman.

Simpletons everywhere... Don't blame the woman blame the policemen.
that why I love islam
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
HarryDuce:
She deserves to be given the same treatment. Trashy woman.

The one that did similar thing in Nigeria, what did we do to her?
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by thugmansion(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Human's are slow!! No wonder Aliens zoom pass earth!!!
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
And you think President Donald Trump was wrong when he called Nigeria, a "shithole".
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by omoelerin1: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ida'lu n'ise'lu. Bayi la n se ni 'le wa, ewo bo mi. Eegun ni ngbowo ibode l'osogbo, omoba ni ngba l'oyo.

What is considered as a taboo in one place is a normal and cultural practice in another place. What works here does not necessarily need to work there.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by omoelerin1: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
One of the reasons I can never vote for any woman into any political office.

This one is just a wife to a government official and see how overbearing aggressive and rude she is.if she was now Governor nko?

As bad as Nigeria is I don't ever wish for Nigeria to have a female governor talkless of president because women are always so power drunk,egoistical, overbearing and emotional

The day husband or house help annoys her all her official workers will pay for it.

Just look at any work environment where the oga or CEO is a woman.any small provocation or issue that can be settled with warning, the next thing is query or sack.any driver of a female oga,pack 10 drivers,at least 8will have chopped slap in a month.

Women? Tuehhhh
And you are one of those feminists advocating the rights of women. Aren't you?
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
lapoinstitute:
africa is a shameful continent

Exactly and I blame God for it.

People in this side of the world are just different,probably a different God created those who are here.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
I am for equality and fairness OF ALL GENDERS.I hate any gender oppressing the opposite gender,so don't bother getting cynical with me
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
I am for equality and fairness of all genders

I have any oppression or entitlement mentality of one gender against the other
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by omoelerin1: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I am for equality and fairness OF ALL GENDERS.I hate any gender oppressing the opposite gender,so don't bother getting cynical with me
You are for equality and fairness of all genders, but you disqualify someone aspiring to be a state governor, let alone a president, on the ground of their gender.
You don't want someone to hold a top managerial positions on the ground of their gender.
Where is your equality and fairness? Stop living a double standard life.

By the way, will you have that mentality towards your daughter?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by BRASH: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
This one na small. If Remi tinubu gives the same order, i swear all the men of afonja republic will obey. Afterall, na jagaban wife ;DThis one na small. If Remi tinubu gives the same order, i swear all the men of afonja republic will obey. Afterall, na jagaban wife
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
You are for equality and fairness of all genders, but you disqualify someone aspiring to be a state governor, let alone a president, on the ground of their gender.
You don't want someone to hold a top managerial positions on the ground of their gender.
Where is your equality and fairness? Stop living a double standard life.

By the way, will you have that mentality towards your daughter?
I am for equality and fairness yes but women can't manage power and emotions.power intoxicates them a lot.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
When my supreme leader Prince Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Said Africans leasers are foolish, some of you were calling for his crucifixion. Now you are seeing.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
lonelydora:
This is small nah. Come to Nigeria and ask policemen who guard IGP's wife what they suffer. Africa don't want to have sense in this 21st century.

Let him prosecute her

Africa is filled with low self esteemed, silly monkeys
why do these animals in Africa like dehumanizing each other

1 Like

Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Alimoney: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2018
How can you all not observe that the men she told to sit that way are police estate workers, not police men, as in force men.
Let us observe properly before we speak so as not to invite strife.
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Those men can not be Police officers abeg.
They look more like Security gate men. undecided
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by ynglukas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
some association sef did I just see police wives association
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by jayraw: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2018
udemzy101:

Exactly and I blame God for it.

People in this side of the world are just different,probably a different God created those who are here.
hbd man
more live
Re: Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
jayraw:
hbd man
more live

Thanks I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.