Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight (34332 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Its in you, cos u r my perfect idea of the best government... crafted in love and slated with beauty grin
Lol, foolish! grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Babacele:
He just lost the election to .....
Totally! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Babacele: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Totally! cheesy
hahahaha....let there be a rerun please.
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by mabea: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Which good fight? In a boxing match, Ambode won't survive round 2. He lost woefully
Truth is if Tinumbu turns against sanwo olu tomorrow you lots will still support. It is called gullibility
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by DAntivirus: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Lol, foolish! grin
Thats harsh angry
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Sagay212: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Milllz:
This election has taught me that are a section of the country since independence has chosen to remain as slaves.

UMU IPOD....HOW FAR? UNA ONLINE VOTES NOR WORK FOR AMBODE? WHA DEY HAPPEN?

Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by mabea: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Achorise:
if Ambode is wise, let him decamp to PDP. If PDP is wise let them give him automatic ticket. Lagosians will vote him,cos they have the real Mandan not party delegates. Will this, Tinibu dynasty will be destroyed. PDP will have a clinch of Lagos.
They will impeach him and rubbish him with efcc
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Sagay212: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
kirkwood:
Politics bullshit!

How come Ambode did not use his power. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa and he wasted his power for the past 4 years.

Lesson: Don't be comfortable no matter your level of success. Something would just happen and you get back to square one.

Not too late though. Politics is a game of number.

Let him collect as much information on collected PVCs, the voting pattern as he can.

Frustrate House of Assembly members with money.

Woo hungry, jobless Agberos with PVCs.

Work underground and scatter votes for Tinubu and Buhari.

Give power to the opposition.

And life goes on.

Tinubu was once a governor like him

He deserves another four years like every other first-term governor.

HOW MARKET?

Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Thats harsh angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Babacele:
hahahaha....let there be a rerun please.
It wasn't a democracy remember?
So as the dictator, I say No
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Virgohills(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
which dirty good fight, you have been imposed on set of people who do not want you yet you say u fought a good fight. Up Ote$
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by DAntivirus: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's funny? angry
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by stevups(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
kirkwood:
Politics bullshit!

How come Ambode did not use his power. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa and he wasted his power for the past 4 years.

Lesson: Don't be comfortable no matter your level of success. Something would just happen and you get back to square one.

Not too late though. Politics is a game of number.

Let him collect as much information on collected PVCs, the voting pattern as he can.

Frustrate House of Assembly members with money.
Ambode is not loyal. He has no right to insult Sanwolu

Woo hungry, jobless Agberos with PVCs.

Work underground and scatter votes for Tinubu and Buhari.

Give power to the opposition.

And life goes on.

Tinubu was once a governor like him

He deserves another four years like every other first-term governor.
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
I actually just read your moniker!
Lool
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by enahoro15(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
This the beginning of APC failure in Lagos state....
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Babacele: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
It wasn't a democracy remember? So as the dictator, I say No
Yes , Emperess .
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by BunmiSkye: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is commendable, this is actually what is expected after an election, this man is a perfect idea of a good government crafted in love and slated with beauty .
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Midex88(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Achorise:
if Ambode is wise, let him decamp to PDP.
If PDP is wise let them give him automatic ticket.
Lagosians will vote him,cos they have the real Mandan not party delegates.
Will this, Tinibu dynasty will be destroyed.
PDP will have a clinch of Lagos.

U no dey tire
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by jafol(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
JAYMMO:
The way the Yorubas react toward Ambode who was once respected and almost revered, reminds me of how the Jews reacted toward Jesus when Pilate gave them the opportunity to choose btm Jesus and a criminal. Of course u all know the rest of the story.
LESSON: the Jews rejected freedom from Jesus. The Yoruba too, are towing the same line. Tinubu...enslave them for life.

Please will you ibos just shut up for Christ sake everything is about tribal issues. All of a sudden all u ibos calling is backstabbers are so interested in YORUBA matter. Jews ko Israelites ni. Do u ibos have this obsession with ur ibo governors and ur states go and tell that to ur ipob governors and leave yoruba people alone.
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Sleekfingers: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Achorise:
if Ambode is wise, let him decamp to PDP.
If PDP is wise let them give him automatic ticket.
Lagosians will vote him,cos they have the real Mandan not party delegates.
Will this, Tinibu dynasty will be destroyed.
PDP will have a clinch of Lagos.

And you think ambode is dumb...he knows what awaits him . If he dare decamp to pdp...
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Achorise: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Ategberoson post=71748171]

with your indomie brain

jimi agbaje had a political weight than ambode. with tinubu support for ambode made him triumph jimi, you should check the margin of their votes in 2015

if tinubu support jimi of course he will win Lagos. Lagos PDP don't have the charisma to win Lagos. a party Intwooing other party man when they have eligible candidate

sympathy and emotional votes don't exist in southwest, if it does adeleke, fayose shouldn't have lost
I thought you were super intelligent,after calling me indomie brain,you still went ahead to make a very good point.Thank you for the enlightenment though.
But the problem is,you have reduced your level of values by attacking the personality instead of attacking the issue raised .How do you expect me to deduce your intelligent explanations with my indomi brain ?
How can you spend so much energy explaining something to someone with an Indomi brain. ?
It means you also need cross examination...
A lot people quoted my reply intelligently without name calling.
Everyone is here to learn.
I will not dignify you or come to your level by calling you names.
Re: Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight by Ategberoson(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Achorise post=71764420][/quote].

I don't worship people online. so all this your cry cry hold no water

you've no idea politics is being run perhaps in Lagos and yet you dey shook mouth. you should rather let those that have the idea to debate it. I'm unapologetic to nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.