Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (65012 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by TylerDurden: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is this the job of the army or the police?

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by yazach: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Firefire:
too many bad & evil incidences since APC & Buhary came to government.

Unfortunately you are one of the bad incidents

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by WebSurfer(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
They have killed and hidden many people there. They should start by looking for the owner of that pond

5 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Charly68: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
God have mercy oo! Killing people and throwing their cars & vehicles to the pond ..where are we going ..the military should bring in police dogs to search the vicinity ,it will happen help them to find out the remains very fast.

5 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by yinnyme(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Yesterday, it was revealed that a Toyota Hiace bus was discovered in the same pond where Maj Gen. Idria Nur Alkali’s car and other vehicles were found in Jos, Plateau state.

Another vehicle red saloon car with registration number Bauchi (AG 645 TRR), was also recovered from the old mining pond in Lafendeg, Du District of Plateau’s Jos South Local Government Area of the state.

Missing army general, Alkali’s vehicle was pulled out of the pond nine days after the joint task force constituted by the Chief of Army Staff,  Major-General Tukur Buratai, commenced pumping water from the pond into an opposite one.

The white Toyota Hiace (RYM 307 XA) and its driver allegedly went missing three months ago.

Commander of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) Maj.-Gen. Augustine Agundu, who addressed reporters yesterday at the pond site, allayed fears that the communities would be dealt with after the discoveries.

“There is no need for them to fear. We have recovered the vehicle but we still need to find his body. We were asked to find him dead or alive. The community can tell us where they kept him or his body; we will not stop until we find him or his body,” Akinruluyo said.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-saloon-car-found-in-jos-pond-as-army-reveals-next-line-of-action.html

see previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4766090/toyota-hiace-recovered-paddock-pond

Community of wicked souls.

8 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
4dor:
Evil people dey this country o cry

Now you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
semyman:
Emeka OnwukaFollow
30 September at 15:37
*Imagine if it was a General Nwankwo or a General Obong that disappeared somewhere in Funtua on his way to Gusau, Zamfara state.

*Imagine if his car was later found in a pond in the outskirts of Funtua.

*Imagine if Funtua women had earlier protested against search of the pond by the military.

*Imagine if the youths of the area had destroyed and vandalised the vehicles of the JTF who came to search the pond.

*Imagine if his suspected killers have also cannibalised him.

*Imagine the outcry on social media that will trend for months.

*Imagine the fury and the brimstones from CAN, supported by their social media branch and herds media.

*Some letters would have landed on the tables of the UN and other powerful nations around the world.

*Some protesters would have gathered at the White House lamenting against PMB and Fulani herdsmen.

*Ohanaeze, CAN, Afenifere, Niger Delta militants, etc, would have commenced their usual media threats against Buhari, shouting witch hunting.

But it was a General Alkali whose life was worth snuffing out and his flesh eaten.

May God continue to save Nigeria from its enemies within and foreign. Copied.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE.

MAY THE SOUL OF LATE ALKALI REST IN PEACE.
who is this one? If u can type this poo, why don't u equally write the UN, or start the public outcry, afterall since immemorial, dotted-foreheads like u have dominated NTA, BON,VON, Radio Nigeria etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Siddeek: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I just pity the good citizens of that community.

Good people you say?

3 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
Useless commander....so u already pronounced the whole community guilty of the crime...next is to carry out massacre
It's Absolutely Ridiculous of the useless goon to suggest that, An excuse to start murdering innocent youths or Anyone who looks inadequate in that community. It's very sad.

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by yahmohy27: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
And the other side swing into action now some useless people from no where will saying rubbish up and down on the social media

7 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by yahmohy27: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
And when the other side swing into action now some useless people from no where will saying rubbish up and down on the social media

4 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by adesina746: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Firefire:
too many bad & evil incidences since APC & Buhary came to government.

Will u keep quiet and hang yourself with the rope of hate nonsense. Evil incidence yet they are exposing the crimes being commited?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Wobey: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
So Nigeria Is One The Most Beautiful Country In The World!!! Check this Out https://FrizzyPedia.com.ng
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Quality20(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen trying to set this people up....Giving an excuse for the Fulani army to annihilate the community
may d curse on d evil berom fall on u, since u are with them and protecting their evil acts all because u c them as ur brothers

15 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Buterflyle0: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
The funny thing is that the biased mainstream media like channels television and AIT would never air such breaking news of this magnitude but if Buhari sneezes they are quick to declare breaking news.

Mad people

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
d people of dat commiunity will start disappering one by one.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Dalam0n: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quality20:
very evil ppl. that was how they surrounded Muslims on eid praying ground some yrs back and started killing ppl. their men are so lazy to work only to drink alcohol and do evil killings ,while their women sell dog meat or roast corn. may d Almighty send a destructive plague to them and may they never experience peace where ever they are or flee to

Are they more evil. Than the useless fulani people that go about killing people all over the country?

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quality20:
may d curse on d evil berom fall on u, since u are with them and protecting their evil acts all because u c them as ur brothers
nincompoop....we all knw ur likes have been looking for an excuse to take over their land...now u have an excuse to carry out ur evil plans

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
I remember how l was hounded and insulted because I refused to accept all Fulani are violent.

I also said I don't believe all atrocities attributed to them was actually from them.

I know how I've been derided on the basis of my conviction.

Yet, even now, I don't believe this is conclusively the works of Berom alone.

Time would tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen trying to set this people up....Giving an excuse for the Fulani army to annihilate the community
u lack sense. yet the village women protested, berom xtain o.

9 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why is the Army leading the investigation?... Is that their job? The idiot commander just said they should "bring him out"... U can imagine that statement
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by albaniy1: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:

30 in the morning 30 in the evening believe me you need it

5 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
ednut1:
u lack sense. yet the village women protested, berom xtain o.
u are a bigger fooool....ur education is useless, cos u feel anybody not a Muslim is a Christian....

3 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by tolguy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
illiterate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
u are a bigger fooool....ur education is useless, cos u feel anybody not a Muslim is a Christian....
y did the berom village women protest. cos they knew what was going on. i know u wish it was fulani lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na to pray say anoda Zaki Biam incident nor repeat again.

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
ednut1:
y did the berom village women protest. cos they knew what was going on. i know u wish it was fulani lol
do u knw what the pond means to them? Stop being bias...have u been to that community? Do u knw if they have any other source of water supply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by RevenGeMission: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Standardcosting:
All these things are mysterious but normal.

There is small path between two mountains on the road to Jos.. In 600 years, no man who has ever wandered into that path has ever come out!!!

Give us details or GPS location I'll contact someone who's a daredevil, he streams his adventures these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
I don die grin

As am writing this now, no one is in that village.... No single person...
See as guys de run and the Beroms no plenty again grin...guys have cleared the background

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.