Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (65014 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
emezuo17:
. And who told you the general is a Muslim, don't we have indigenous Christians in Bauchi?

It's like all the christians have lost their damned feeble minds, see lame and lazy excuses.

Now the man is no longer a Muslim, abi? He was a christian killed by fellow christians, right?

I guess somehow in your Bible that makes it perfectly alright

6 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Ikejames(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
The military should rise up and fight for the life of the citizens of this country not the opposite side of it. We r tired of this whole killing.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

OMG you're so dangerously daft it's worrying

There's a video, there are victims, there are eyewitnesses

OMG

Please just die already
please send me the video... I need to see it... Don't allow religion blind you because even during the crisis, core Hausa Muslim still see AFONJA Muslims as fake muslims... That's how it is over hia... Do you think they see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims? Abeg send me the video let me see through your lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
mobilise ur Fulani killers and go annihilate them, so we can rest...

Oh just you watch!

Vengeance is coming, and it shall be sweet and glorious

I hope the same Fulanis pay your neighborhood a visit...when your whole family is around

My screensaver would be the bloodied head of your dead dad with his brains spilling out of his drunken skull.

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Greenbirth:
I think that the Fulani headers killed the general and dumped his body into the pond just to implicate the community. Mainly Christian community. The Brutai or what ever he is ,should try as much as possible to find the killer rather than punishing the whole community I think that it would be easy for him if he tries rubbish.

Hahaha where do these desperate idiots keep coming from?

Such pathetic attempt to excuse their criminality

7 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by delivryboy: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
stop embarrassing ur generation.... is there anything connecting Christianity to the crime? Has any suspect been caught? So if there's a deadbody in Kano state, it means a Muslim commited murder...oponu
Do you remember the female preacher that was killed in Abuja? Did you or anyone for that matter see her killers? But Muslims were blamed for her murder and everyone cursed Islam for her murder, when it comes to murders in Benue or plateau where beroms are being killed we do not see you asking these questions, you all jump into your bandwagon and blame Muslims, now you are asking stupid irrelevant questions, God will punish your entire family and your unborn children with plagues bigger than you, you generation unborn will not live to old age if you don't desist for this hypocrisy. Like I said, just shut up, cover your face in shame, crawl back to your dark cave and hang yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Rindo69: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
This pond is turning to Bermuda Triangle. Soon they will find the missing Malaysian flight 370

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by calberian: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
" . . . It's the Christians . . . It's the Muslims . . . It's the northerners . . . It's the southerners . . . It's the civilians . . . It's the military . . ."

What if it's just external forces tickling our nervea, stoking our fires, just to create division and orchestrate serious conflict, you know, some propaganda campaign, for their own benefit?

Anyways, what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Venerable612(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
But why doesn't the Nigerian army work this hard when it comes to fulani herdsmen undecided

Armies follow directives. They only do as they are told - that’s the first rule of the profession.

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
hian...oga, I no blame igbos... I said majority of people owning houses there aren't berom but igbos.... And am not berom... Most of the Beroms de insyd d DU town.. Where this happened is the outskirt... Berom man prefers selling his land and drinking than building on it...a typical berom man prefers drinking to developments....

You're still saying the same thing

Obviously someone from that area did this

If you insist beroms aren't the ones, then the most likely suspects are the igbos

But I wonder how you'd explain the protesting berom women

6 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
please send me the video... I need to see it... Don't allow religion blind you because even during the crisis, core Hausa Muslim still see AFONJA Muslims as fake muslims... That's how it is over hia... Do you think they see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims? Abeg send me the video let me see through your lies

You're rambling. What's Yoruba own in this?

Simply Google Jos cannibals

Be prepared because it's disturbing... though shouldn't be new to you since you obviously also feast on human flesh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by jesutakewe(f): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Greenbirth:
I think that the Fulani headers killed the general and dumped his body into the pond just to implicate the community. Mainly Christian community. The Brutai or what ever he is ,should try as much as possible to find the killer rather than punishing the whole community I think that it would be easy for him if he tries rubbish.
Exactly my conspiracy thought but not everyone there is a christian. If not, how did the Army know exactly where the cars were dumped? Its like dropping something somewhere and coming back to say you found it. They now have an excuse to kill the innocent people of that village in order for the Fulani's to easily take over. This govt can do anything to achieve their aims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Greenbirth: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Hahaha where do these desperate idiots keep coming from?

Such pathetic attempt to excuse their criminality
I strongly believed that you are one of those fools and village human beings in this site. Fool
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by excomarow(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
Why is the Army leading the investigation?... Is that their job? The idiot commander just said they should "bring him out"... U can imagine that statement

Mumu no sabi read, e jump enter page2 with his useless comment... undecided U can imagine that statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
Useless commander....so u already pronounced the whole community guilty of the crime...next is to carry out massacre

I think you're mentally retarded.

“There is no need for them to fear. We have recovered the vehicle but we still need to find his body. We were asked to find him dead or alive. The community can tell us where they kept him or his body; we will not stop until we find him or his body,” Akinruluyo said.

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Greenbirth:
I strongly believed that you are one of those fools and village human beings in this site. Fool

OMG I'm chewing you fukkers' asses, ain't i?

Lols

I feel yer pain, brah.

First we kill you in your hovels, then we slay you online.

Oh the fulani onslaught!

We're unstoppable.

You need to see the IDP camps in Jos south. Funny enough the pathetic conditions of the camp are even better than the slovenly lifestyles the useless beroms are used to

At least in the camps they get their swills 3 times a day.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Turantula(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
But why doesn't the Nigerian army work this hard when it comes to fulani herdsmen undecided

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Naza25: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
The people of that community have a lot of explaining to do
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Gracespecial101(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
lastempero:
Everyone in that village should just embark on a vacation.
My brother a very long vacation indeed ooooo
Cause result won't be funny at all
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by AmazingELixir: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
ntyce post=71749641[b:
]You a see the reason why one needs to be careful before jumping into conclusions....[/b]

If the General was a xtian, everyone will point at the Fulani.

Now Berom xtians turned themselves to Hitler wannabe, throwing people and cars into pond.

The leaders and all able-bodied men in the communityshould be arrested and prosecuted in the court of law for genocide.

undecided

And you had no qualms concluding that the army general was killed by Berom christians, whata hypocritical modafucker you are.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

You're rambling. What's Yoruba own in this?

Simply Google Jos cannibals

Be prepared because it's disturbing... though shouldn't be new to you since you obviously also feast on human flesh
hahahahahaha....i pray you do not encounter them because you will be sweet to be munched
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Gracespecial101(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
jesutakewe:
Exactly my conspiracy thought but not everyone there is a christian. If not, how did the Army know exactly where the cars were dumped? Its like dropping something somewhere and coming back to say you found it. They now have an excuse to kill the innocent people of that village in order for the Fulani's to easily take over. This govt can do anything to achieve their aims.
Don't You think that if the community was innocent they would not have led the protest.

2 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

You're still saying the same thing

Obviously someone from that area did this

If you insist beroms aren't the ones, then the most likely suspects are the igbos

But I wonder how you'd explain the protesting berom women
na WA o.... Na so e hard you to understand sentence?
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by forghon: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen trying to set this people up....Giving an excuse for the Fulani army to annihilate the community
u re a wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by lastempero: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
they have gone on more than vacation grin...you need to see people packing from Dia this morning

I thought as much.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
na WA o.... Na so e hard you to understand sentence?

It's not my fault if you're a babbling bag of incoherence

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

It's not my fault if you're a babbling bag incoherence
please quote me where I said igbos are at fault... I will really like to see the sentence since simple English sentence you cannot decypher
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
hahahahahaha....i pray you do not encounter them because you will be sweet to be munched

They fear me. They see me and they flee.

There's nothing that keeps the berom up at night like the fear of fulani

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

They fear me. They see me and they flee.

There's nothing that keeps the berom up at night like the fear of fulani
come to jos and let's see... They actually find your type sweet...
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Yesterday, it was revealed that a Toyota Hiace bus was discovered in the same pond where Maj Gen. Idria Nur Alkali’s car and other vehicles were found in Jos, Plateau state.

Another vehicle red saloon car with registration number Bauchi (AG 645 TRR), was also recovered from the old mining pond in Lafendeg, Du District of Plateau’s Jos South Local Government Area of the state.

Missing army general, Alkali’s vehicle was pulled out of the pond nine days after the joint task force constituted by the Chief of Army Staff,  Major-General Tukur Buratai, commenced pumping water from the pond into an opposite one.

The white Toyota Hiace (RYM 307 XA) and its driver allegedly went missing three months ago.

Commander of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) Maj.-Gen. Augustine Agundu, who addressed reporters yesterday at the pond site, allayed fears that the communities would be dealt with after the discoveries.

“There is no need for them to fear. We have recovered the vehicle but we still need to find his body. We were asked to find him dead or alive. The community can tell us where they kept him or his body; we will not stop until we find him or his body,” Akinruluyo said.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-saloon-car-found-in-jos-pond-as-army-reveals-next-line-of-action.html

see previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4766090/toyota-hiace-recovered-paddock-pond
Is the pond a kind of Bermuda triangle or what...
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

OMG you're so dangerously daft it's worrying

There's a video, there are victims, there are eyewitnesses

OMG

Please just die already

Where is the video?
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
please quote me where I said igbos are at fault... I will really like to see the sentence since simple English sentence you cannot decypher

Ok

Since you're such a dense blockhead, let me try baby talk:

1. A lake within Du district is full of evidence of gruesome crime

2. Berom ladies came out enmasse to protest dredging the lake

3. The berom youths tried to sabotage delivery of military logistics to aid in draining the lake

4. you countered that the area is majorly populated by igboes and not beroms

5. Obviously someone living around the lake committed the atrocities

6. Going by your argument, if the area is dominated by igboes, it stands to reason that in your warped mind igboes are responsible

Else tell us how so many cars ended up in the lake and who's responsible if none of the local populace did it.

If you're incapable of using your pygmy brain, simply say so such that I can move on and pray for you.

Perhaps you can also enlighten us why the people are fleeing, as you yourself claimed, and why the berom women protested if they're not complicit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.