Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (65016 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
sphinx54:

Keep quiet. Berom Goat. Fulani will attack your family on the highway and bury them inside cow dung pond.
keep confessing ur crimes, foolish man....nemesis shall catch up wit u and ur useless family

2 Likes

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by 10kbelow: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
A whole community paying for the sins of few people embarassed

Poverty and insecurity is the worst thing to befall humans
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Sorry but I don't believe you

Everyone knows the beroms for their warmongering and enviousness

They're also very clannish.

Bros you're wrong on this one.

nope...am not... Beroms don't have the mind.... Go to bauchi road and see the way Muslims chased dem out of Dia lands... Those guys are more stupid than you think
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
nope...am not... Beroms don't have the mind.... Go to bauchi road and see the way Muslims chased dem out of Dia lands... Those guys are more stupid than you think

If you say so

You know them better

All I know is their evil clannish and savage ways
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by pawesome(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

If you say so

You know them better

All I know is their evil clannish and savage ways
they the nicest people in plateau... And that's why you can go to the city center and you won't find a berom man that owns a shop or business at the city center... Those bunch believe sharing everything with everyone hence the slogan home of peace and tourism...
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by HeroicMeastro: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
But why doesn't the Nigerian army work this hard when it comes to fulani herdsmen undecided
Bloody coward!
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Offpoint: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
If anyone tells me Firefire doesn't suffer from some form of acute condition upstairs, I'd surely doubt it. The guy is incoherent talks offpoint, rants endlessly about nothing, and curses for the wrongest reasons.

His case is just pitiable.
here we go again... talks me? how did he managed to do that? talk me...
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by HeroicMeastro: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen trying to set this people up....Giving an excuse for the Fulani army to annihilate the community
You are a colossal coward and a nuisance to humanity.
I wld not b surprised if u were part of those who committed this genocide. In any case, you should knw that you, your family, and your unborn will NOT know peace and you will die a PAINFUL death. IJN

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
they the nicest people in plateau... And that's why you can go to the city center and you won't find a berom man that owns a shop or business at the city center... Those bunch believe sharing everything with everyone hence the slogan home of peace and tourism...

Now you're turning history on its head

They're not sharing anything because they've never had anything to share.

They're bitter and jealous of the success of the hausas and fulanis, hence their hatred.

Who coined the indigene-settler dichotomy if not them? Does that sound like peaceful coexistence to you?

Are they even at peace with the other native tribes?

Pls stop saying nice things about the beroms.

They're deceitful, hateful, evil, barbaric, uncivilized, uncultured, unsophisticated, and untrustworthy
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by FriendNG: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Now you're turning history on its head

They're not sharing anything because they've never had anything to share.

They're bitter and jealous of the success of the hausas and fulanis, hence their hatred.

Who coined the indigene-settler dichotomy if not them? Does that sound like peaceful coexistence to you?

Are they even at peace with the other native tribes?

Pls stop saying nice things about the beroms.

They're deceitful, hateful, evil, barbaric, uncivilized, uncultured, unsophisticated, and untrustworthy

Birom are indigenes of the villages living in the bushes while the first inhabitants of the city are Hausa/Fulani.

So birom aren't the only indigenes of plateau.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen trying to set this people up....Giving an excuse for the Fulani army to annihilate the community
you are a fool
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Biolexxin:
you are a fool
ur generation too...cow worshipper
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

I wld not b surprised if u were part of those who committed this genocide. In any case, you should knw that you, your family, and your unborn will NOT know peace and you will die a PAINFUL death. IJN
I can defend myself anywhere wit this.... So wheres d cowardice here....abirun bastard, cow worshipper
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by abjisperson(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

I can defend myself anywhere wit this.... So wheres d cowardice here..bastard, cow worshipper
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by qwertyboss(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I just pity the good citizens of that community.

They don't need your pity because all those atrocities where perpetrated in their presence without raising any alarm.
So is even wiser to know that they would share the consequences
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by Neoteny(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
FriendNG:

Birom are indigenes of the villages living in the bushes while the first inhabitants of the city are Hausa/Fulani.

So birom aren't the only indigenes of plateau.

You're right as far as history goes

But they think otherwise

Infact berom tend to think plateau belongs to only them

1 Like

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2018
pawesome:
this one weak me... The lie weak me... In my whole life staying in Jos hia, Dia has never ever ever been a situation where Christians have gone to attack Muslims in the afternoon not to talk of during prayers....
Lemme explain to you how the fight is.... Daytime is quiet like hell then in the night you see people throwing stones at themselves or sneaking to your house to burn it or church or mosque but there has never been a situation where the surround a prayer ground.... Stop de lie Abeg... You guys are imagining things about this jos crisis that makes it look like is a genocide going on hia....yes the men are FUCccking lazy... Like lazzzzzy to the bone

In Sept 2011, Berom Christians ambushed and killed hungreds of Muslims on Eid praying ground on Sallah day in Jos; what was worse was they further ate some of bodies of those killed - this is a fact and not a lie; you can verify it by simply clicking 'Jos Eid massacre' on google for the several available links to the story; you can also do same on Youtube for the video evidence.

The video below shows of the aftermath of the killings at the Eid prayer ground, where some Berom youths could be seen scavenging for Muslim human flesh among the burnt out cars of those killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY&has_verified=1&bpctr=1538625564

Attached is also photograph of a berom youth sitting on top of one of the burnt out cars at the scene, eating a huge chunk
of human flesh from one of the victims.

This video (even though heavily edited from the earlier original version) shows another scene where a youth can be seen eating a piece of flesh from another Muslim victim - the videos are even more convincing if you understand Hausa and can hear what those Christian cannibal bastards were saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&t=34s&has_verified=1

What was worst about this last video was the fact there were at least two police vans at the scene while the butchering and roasting was going on - yet nobody was talking about collusion there.

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by iykejazz: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Maybe this one is Bermuda pond.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2018
modath:

Grow up!!! You are not the only PDP jobber that has had food taken from their mouth.Just going around BSing upandan.... You always show your ass even when the situation is dire or solemn!! Iranu... undecided

I smell an Afonja... You should be pondering on how to wipe off your tribal marks. Afonja.... Red roof citizen

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by rhektor(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2018
yeyeboi:
If I was living in that community by now I go don move go as far as Lagos , I go even help move the rats , mosquitoes and even my enemies sef cheesy

Don't bring your rats and mosques to Lagos abeg. We have enough from the mainland to the island

Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

And the villagers don't assist or report it ?

I guess all their houses r jst by the roadside close to the pond so they can easilly see tins that happen there
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
gagadey:

I guess all their houses r jst by the roadside close to the pond so they can easilly see tins that happen there

I guess skid marks, debris and survivors just so happen to be out of their view.

Maybe it was a psychic that hinted the army to investigate the pond the local women protested over.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by jesutakewe(f): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Don't You think that if the community was innocent they would not have led the protest.
Don't you rather think that they led the protest because they were innocent?
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

I guess skid marks, debris and survivors just so happen to be out of their view.

Maybe it was a psychic that hinted the army to investigate the pond the local women protested over.

U shuld ask the Army that one nd why all of a sudden they cme searching that particular pond leaving the one in the opposite area
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
gagadey:

U shuld ask the Army that one nd why all of a sudden they cme searching that particular pond leaving the one in the opposite area

You seem to know much about the vicinity.

Please make yourself available to the army.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

You seem to know much about the vicinity.

Please make yourself available to the army.

There are more to this than what the NA is telling Nigerians. Some highly placed officials (civilians n Military) are trying to cover up some shoddy deals
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
gagadey:

There are more to this than what the NA is telling Nigerians. Some highly placed officials (civilians n Military) are trying to cover up some shoddy deals

And you know this how?
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

And you know this how?

Cos i choose to face reality
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
gagadey:

Cos i choose to face reality

In other words you pulled it out of your ass.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

In other words you pulled it out of your ass.

In other words, u pulled it into ur yansh
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by GavelSlam: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
gagadey:

In other words, u pulled it into ur yansh

No originality.

Fake ass.
Re: Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos by gagadey(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

No originality.

Fake ass.

No yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.