Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) (54993 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by slowie(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
toolovely:

unanimous in their decision by intimidation? i'm sure you saw the video where a ward chairman was saying that nobody will be allowed to vote for Ambode? i guess that's what you called unanimous
You guys dont get it. The people dont want Ambode again, they have spoken. He has accepted the outcome and agreed to work Sanwoolu. Case closed.
Next......
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by jagzyukay: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Please go and look for somewhere to cry not in my mentions. Funny thing is your not from Lagos. Orji Uzor Kalu said it publicity before and heavens did not fall

I am from Lagos for your info Nd i am also from the Elegushi Royal Family so I know wat I'm saying. ur Kalu is so delusional, the fact still remains that Lagos has always Nd will always belong to the Yorubas. You wailers are so short sighted Bd foolish and thats why nobody take y'all serz. Let ur ipob scum come to Lagos Nd stand tall in front of the Elites Nd state this claim. Trust me it won't go well for y'all. Nd pls by elites I mean the educated Nd learned personality not ur brothers at ladipo market Nd shops littered all over Lagos that have no knowledge about current affairs.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by mercyville: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
CaptainFM1:
Lagosians should just ditch APC and go for proper change. A change from Tinubu and sanwo-Tinubu stronghold on the state. I'm not campaigning for any, but let's just look at the options available.

I do not really like Tinubu but since he came on board,Lagos has seen real serious growth.I think God has given him a midas touch.The population Lagos has now, is because of the economic growth of the state.Anytime I remember what happened to Gaddafi and how his people are suffering,I shudder because Nigeria has not gotten it right yet.A bird in hand is worth billions in the bush....
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
jagzyukay:

I am from Lagos for your info Nd i am also from the Elegushi Royal Family so I know wat I'm saying. ur Kalu is so delusional, the fact still remains that Lagos has always Nd will always belong to the Yorubas. You wailers are so short sighted Bd foolish and thats why nobody take y'all serz. Let ur ipob scum come to Lagos Nd stand tall in front of the Elites Nd state this claim. Trust me it won't go well for y'all. Nd pls by elites I mean the educated Nd learned personality not ur brothers at ladipo market Nd shops littered all over Lagos that have no knowledge about current affairs.
Stop talking nonsense.your comments show you are just another lost Yoruba person claiming Lagos. I’ve dealt with your type many times. You really think I care about the rants of cowards who only make noise online? Keep barking

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Hotfreezer: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
TundeHashim:

it's people like you that pushed him to contest the primaries...You're not ending is political career, you still wanna push him to kirikiri...

Kirikiri? Lmaooooo

You know those Ipob guys see prison as a place they must go to in their lifetimes. They want to trick Ambode to go there too.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
@Lyoncrescent your submission is great and I have no issues with that. On this issue, I only sat that to non Lagosian Yorubas who think because they are Yorubas Lagos is their birthright and igbos including those who have lived all their lives in Lagos are second class citizens.
My Lagos is no mans land statement is not a slight on people like you but people like them
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by jagzyukay: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Stop talking nonsense.your comments show you are just another lost Yoruba person claiming Lagos. I’ve dealt with your type many times. You really think I care about the rants of cowards who only make noise online? Keep barking

lost? I think not!! u are the lost one claiming territory that was never yours. Nd for the barking I think we can both agree that u guys are always d ones ranting online. that's why they called y'all wailers. Oga pls wen Adults are discussing politics, kids like u should keep quiet.
I rest my case
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by humberjade: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
do u knw the population of Lagos state
No2 the last generally election wot is the result and how many vote PDP get.

2015 Lagos Gov election results: APC 812,394 - PDP 659,738

Take note that PDP was only able to record those votes due to Federal Might and cash inducement...now, all that are gone...How will PDP manage to do it? Abeg tell me. And remember that GEJ's candidature played in Agbaje's favour in Lagos in 2015.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Kayleb26(m): 4:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Are you in paid employment?
Get up to 5 million Naira quick loan in 24 hours. No collateral or guarantor
Call/WhatsApp 09030522789 today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.