Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) (54968 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by dyydxx: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Sharrap!

Every Yoruba is by right a Lagosian.

But Ambode will still be the Lagos APC candidate now.....ntoorrr grin grin grin

why you come dey change mouth?
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by bighorlus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is this press conference still holding?
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by ModsareChevres: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
dyydxx:

But Ambode will still be the Lagos APC candidate now.....ntoorrr grin grin grin

why you come dey change mouth?

Is Sanwo not Yoruba?

What is your point?

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Gazzy88(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by afamaustin(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
rolams:

Those results were manupulated. No primary was conducted. They locked Ambode's supporters outside the venues and wrote the results. I happen to be one of the wiwtnesses yesterday.
lie lie u ar a lier
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Neoteny(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Donald Trump?

Zzing!

The joke just flew right over your head
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Sharrap!

Every Yoruba is by right a Lagosian.
No. Lagos is no mans land and belong to all Nigerians. Lagos is not yorubaland
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Lyoncrescent: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Are you for real ? Lagos is a no mans land ? Na wa o.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Hily77: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abonde!abonde!! Abonde!!! Mmm how many times did I call you sad
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by westkid001(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Edo is doing fine, with the projection on ground, we would take over Lagos come 2025

Be decieving yourself if no be ambode that gave u pple mouth to talk...50 years to come u will not still meet lagos...i just pray sanya olu is as good as fashola
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by dgee1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Lol I laugh anytime I read something like this. I'm sure if Lagos were to be in another part of the country, East or North, it wouldn't have been 'no mans land'.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by sogodihno: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

They deceive yourself. Then why can't igbos or Hausa compete for governorship position in Lagos, why only Yorubas.

Ambode said he will make Yoruba language compulsory in higher institution, why not Igbo or Hausa language.

My brother, Lagos is what Yoruba want it to be any day, any time. Take that to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lyoncrescent:

Are you for real ? Lagos is a no mans land ? Na wa o.
Yes, it is the only state where an Ambode from ondo can contest and become governor
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
kingkakaone:
[img][/img]
You are so obsessed with Lagos State that u don't even care about what happens in ur state anymore.

Your love for Lagos State is too much.
so one shd not care in a State he or she reside... Yet we keep shouting one Nigeria
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:

They deceive yourself. Then why can't igbos or Hausa compete for governorship position in Lagos, why only Yorubas.

Ambode said he will make Yoruba language compulsory in higher institution, why not Igbo or Hausa language.

My brother, Lagos is what Yoruba want it to be any day, any time. Take that to the bank.
An Igbo man has contested for Lagos Governor and did not win.

You see that was why Ambode is a goner. He failed to remember Lagos is not his native Ondo State. Let him go and make Yoruba language compulsory in his Ondo State of Origin
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by ModsareChevres: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

[s]No. Lagos is no mans land and belong to all Nigerians. Lagos is not yorubaland[/s]

Trash!
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by ibotcom(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Then why don't you go and contest for governor maybe then your eyes will be open
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
When Lagos became capital of Nigeria and a cosmopolitan city, it lost its uniqueness to a tribe, it now belongs to all Nigerians equally. Proximity has given Yorubas advantage wrt numbers but igbos have more investment in Lagos than any other tribe. Abuja also is for everybody with igbos having the largest investments
sogodihno:

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Read through my posts on this same thread and you will see where i quoted someone and said that Tinubu couldnt do same to Fashola because even party folks and Lagosians spoke for Fashola...can u point to one influential Lagos folk that is speaking for Ambode-not even the Oba! Doesnt that tell u something that Ambode has issues!

I am in lagos and if only u felt the pulse of Lagosians even before yesteeday, u will hear one recurring decimal from not a few....a road was completely blocked when it rained and emptied all the dump by the roadside into the road!

Yes you cant rule out the element of politics in his predicaments but you dont start a fight you cant finish and expect noisemakers online to come and fight for you! People on the streets rose up for fashola...did you see ordinary lagosians rising up for Ambode? Answer this simple question or...go and sleep joor! Right now Ambode is just a man ALONE!
OK I concur

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by drskyfly007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
He might agree to a script well planned by decamping to a lesser party that is not PDP..Support buhari in the general elections and decamp back to APC once he wins the governorship elections..In politics anything is possible cos is all about interest..Just be smart!

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by dgee1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:

Of course it is. You better wake up to that sad reality

Lagos belongs to the Igbo. That's why Rilwan Akiolu is the Obi of Lagos, Igbo is the official Lagos language and names of the areas in Lagos are mostly in Igbo names.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by olaade21: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
DMerciful:
When Lagos became capital of Nigeria and a cosmopolitan city, it lost its uniqueness to a tribe, it now belongs to all Nigerians equally. Proximity has given Yorubas advantage wrt numbers but igbos have more investment in Lagos than any other tribe. Abuja also is for everybody with igbos having the largest investments

You people with your arrogance and lack of sense. Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by beeceeboy19(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
ONLINE ACTIVIST
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nobody can impeach Ambode
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by kokomilala(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
@CROWNWEALTH019,not in this life time.Do u think Lagos would simply lie prostrate? It will take something cataclysmic for Lagos to fall apart and something dramatically revolutionary for Edo State, with its lean resources, to usurp Lagos.It will need like 1trillion USD of investments, staggered over these years to achieve that.
In the contest for economic supremacy, you can't doubt the credentials of Lagos.It will simlpy blow other small fries away.From 1861,when colonial cowboys first made it their colonial possession, it has thrived and outlasted other pretenders. Even in West Africa, Lagos is still a strategic hub for investors. An economic mecca for all.
Please,dream responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by deomelo: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hope he self exile himself out of Lagos Lagos and relocate to the nearest ipob village..

grin grin grin
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by adisabarber(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode never start to talk?
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
I perceive a tough fight from Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush / Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.