Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut (1317 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by made4naija(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
As seen on Twitter.

In her words:

Hey guys� I just quit my day job, I’m pursuing my dream of being a full time slut now. Please RT this, my next client could be on your TL���

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/this-lady-says-she-quit-her-job-to-pursue-her-dream-of-being-a-full-time-slut/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Waakanda: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Diseases are smiling at her already grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Preshy561(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol.
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by SalafRider(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Subhanalah shocked

Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by 93Miles: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Waakanda:
Diseases are smiling at her already grin

The so called "I am not a slut" or "I am a born again child of God" have diseases more than sluts..
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by gaby(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
What was her initial job before now?

Is this some kinda attempt at word play or what?
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Randy91

Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Many girls dream..
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Full time slut grin grin grin grin

#Goals
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by samysmoothfresh: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
May God forgive her for posting this BS!!

Meanwhile lemme goan rub vaseline on my armpit

Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by nikkypearl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am not bothered!

*walks outta thread* undecided
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked Randy91

This is d type of boobx that ll make me retire youngcheesy cheesy cheesy

10 times a day....my pilolo ll b there till ayam cumingcheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by speedyGonzales: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
good for her, follow your dreams people!!!
I hope her next dream is hugging the transformer receiving the positive message
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by joseo: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
I wonder what this world is turning into........FULL TIME SLUT and one feminist somewhere will still support her.

MADNESS
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Otatom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
I am not bothered!

*walks outta thread* undecided
are you really an Architect?
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
I like her kind of person at least, she have realized her calling and have yield to it
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by nikkypearl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Otatom:
are you really an Architect?
yeah...
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Otatom(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
yeah...
interesting studied architecture too but not practising. Are you?
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by iamphenomenal(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
On her naming ceremony, I'm sure people were rejoicing because they thought a ‘child' had been born...
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by nikkypearl(f): 4:11am On Oct 04, 2018
smiley
Otatom:
interesting studied architecture too but not practising. Are you?
I am practicing both the construction aspect and interiors
Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by Otatom(m): 4:18am On Oct 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
smileyI am practicing both the construction aspect and interiors
cool,sending a pm.

(1) (Reply)

Spicing Up Your Sex Life. / I Love Sex (video) Yk Blaq / What Depresses You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.