Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos (25340 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / Fulani Herdsmen, Customs Officers Killing Us Like Goats – Ogun Residents / Fake Military Officer, 2 Others Nabbed With Stolen Honda Crosstour Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
poseidon12:

Release them? The story did not say they were arrested. The soldiers and police that are supposed to arrest them are probably the people sponsoring them.
I hope those naive Nigerians that are still supporting Buhari are reading this. This is the template Buhari and his people will use on the SW, SS and SE if Buhari gets second term. If you know what is good for yourself, don't vote Buhari in 2019.

Try again. First attempt unsuccessful!

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by iceboy4752(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
alabi484:

He's actually saying the truth,this is an unverified claim being broadcast all over WhatsApp...we can always look beyond emotions and sentiments
"Unverified claim" you said? This thing is nothing but the truth. Men on army uniform attacked my area in Jos and killed many people. I thought it was a joke until they shot someone before my eyes. Thank God I'm still a living soul today.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
The crisis in this region seems to be very unending. Only god knows who these people offended.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by qwertyboss(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
femo122:
Sell this country
Not for sale
Go hug transformer!
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2018
iceboy4752:

"Unverified claim" you said? This thing is nothing but the truth. Men on army uniform attacked my area in Jos and killed many people. I thought it was a joke until they shot someone before my eyes. Thank God I'm still a living soul today.

You fool

Those were real soldiers given shoot on sight orders

They did warn you people to stay indoors.

But 8pm you all came out armed and looking for trouble, claiming you were keeping vigil
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2018
doctordauda:

The crisis in this region seems to be very unending. Only god knows who these people offended.

They offended god
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by chris31(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2018
femo122:
Sell this country
Like how much ?
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by iceboy4752(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2018
Neoteny:

You fool

Those were real soldiers given shoot on sight orders

They did warn you people to stay indoors.

But 8pm you all came out armed and looking for trouble, claiming you were keeping vigil

Ode! Which kain 8pm? "soliders" that were shooting people under the hot afternoon sun and you're saying 8pm. They even chased a boy to his home till they shot him dead. If you were not there just keep quite and stop saying trash before thunder from the graves of the innocent will fire you and the China phone you're using to collect 10MB from MTN to say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by hamer: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2018
Is it not the same federal govt. Dat is importing d uniform for them useless ppl. Jihad govt.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2018
iceboy4752:

Ode! Which kain 8pm? "soliders" that were shooting people under the hot afternoon sun and you're saying 8pm. They even chased a boy to his home till they shot him dead. If you were not there just keep quite and stop saying trash before thunder from the graves of the innocent will fire you and the China phone you're using to collect 10MB from MTN to say what you don't know.

Whatever

Nothing wrong if they're killing you savages

You deserve nothing better than a painful wretched death

Besides, in some of the areas the internal curfew is from 4pm, so if you venture out then it's your funeral. Literally.

Now, fukk off, you berom bastard.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by alabi484(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2018
iceboy4752:

When and where?
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Akios63(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Look at what we are facing now Everyday new problems
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by iceboy4752(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Neoteny:

Whatever

Nothing wrong if they're killing you savages

You deserve nothing better than a painful wretched death

Besides, in some of the areas the internal curfew is from 4pm, so if you venture out then it's your funeral. Literally.

Now, fukk off, you berom bastard.

Ode! I'm not even Berom by tribe and you're calling me one. If I say you're typing nonsense you don't know now... You're really a fool. I won't reply your mention again because I don't reply fools.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
iceboy4752:

Ode! I'm not even Berom by tribe and you're calling me one. If I say you're typing nonsense you don't know now... You're really a fool. I won't reply your mention again because I don't reply fools.

Berom or not, you're still a big idiot

Useless mofo

Are you running away because you're a coward or is it your 10mb that's finished?

Useless bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions / 4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.