Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k (511 Views)

I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business / Online Paying Business Needed! Willing To Pay / What Kind Of Fast Paying Business Can Be Set Up With N500,000 Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k by giftAlone(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello nlanders plz I need to start up a business that I can invest 50k that will be able to stand the test of time n still pay my bill. though what I have in mind is fuel black marketing but I don't know much about it n how beneficial... plz matured suggestion
Re: What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k by IARASORGANIC: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
#50,000 is not too big a sum to invest and start getting good returns immediately. But there are business you can start with #50,000.

with #30,000 you can buy 100 tubers of average sized yams and retail in your area, I am sure you can make up to #20,000 gain if you choose to sell the way market women sell but if you supply to offices it would be higher.

You can also consider buying crayfish from depots in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Cross River and akwa Ibom, I am not too sure of the profit margin but there's gain too.

I shall be supplying yams from Benue state by the ending of this month at a very cheap rate, if you are interested quickly reach me via 07039818451, since you are starting for the first time i'd advice you travel down so you understand the process better. Goodluck.
Re: What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k by Sicilyjoe: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
IARASORGANIC:
#50,000 is not too big a sum to invest and start getting good returns immediately. But there are business you can start with #50,000.

with #30,000 you can buy 100 tubers of average sized yams and retail in your area, I am sure you can make up to #20,000 gain if you choose to sell the way market women sell but if you supply to offices it would be higher.

You can also consider buying crayfish from depots in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Cross River and akwa Ibom, I am not too sure of the profit margin but there's gain too.

I shall be supplying yams from Benue state by the ending of this month at a very cheap rate, if you are interested quickly reach me via 07039818451, since you are starting for the first time i'd advice you travel down so you understand the process better. Goodluck.

Am interested in the yam business, where will u be supplying the yam
Re: What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k by IARASORGANIC: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Am interested in the yam business, where will u be supplying the yam

I supply basically to People in PH, this is due to transportation factor.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Soulja Boy Brags About Bitcoin / Obi Of Onitsha Becomes Board Chairman International Breweries-photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.