Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (65688 Views)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by planetx: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
I thought he was doing initial gra gra. Now he's gentle.
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Ategberoson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Wrong! Leader of Yorubas not Nigeria

then why are you crying his names since 2015? tinubu is a political product, PDP can't have someone like him and get nervous or is it wike that can compete with him?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by BRASH: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
If this your games dey work, we nor for dey see u for nairaland. U for dey dubai or the bahamas dey chill. Abeg e get any mugu wey dey fall for u?
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by DeeTweenie(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oh who is going to finish my Ajah express road now?
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by TVTKOKO(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm.. I think the southwest is far gone than the rest . People that think intellectually above religion lines THUMBS UP!!!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by deomelo: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Watch Igbos, they will start hating ambode again..

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Basic123: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bizibi:
he is the lion and landlord of Southwest.Mr sai baba
If believing that will make you happy and prevent you from dying from jealousy and enevy. No problem.

It's better than having IGBO gods,SARAKI,FFK,FAYOSE,BODE GEORGE as landlord grin

we YORUBAS dashed you those bastards as your Lord's,saviors and successors of nnamdi kanu!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basic123:

you mean one person determined his fate not the 900 000 voters?

you guys are hypocrites.If the 900000 voted against him and TINUBU insisted on him,you guys will still criticize him!
That can't be the right voting system for us. People voted out of fear, Bandwagon effect. What do the people know about the so called Sanwolu to have voted for him that much with that wide margin against an imcubent governor widely acclaimed as the best governor since 2015. It is all manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by ORIENTATION101: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
AZeD1:

Lagos already has one and that's Fashola.

He's best bet is either an Ambassadorial role or special adviser.
fashola has three portfolio maybe ambode can get one
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by toprealman: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu, The leader, I hail o. I throway salute

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/03/breaking-ambode-accepts-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu

Ambode was smart not to follow the advice of those calling him to decamp to any party cos that means his end. If he plays this well, he might get a ministerial appointment

Itesiwaju EKo lo jewa logun
So if a man is rejected in his state for being incompetent, unleashing him to the nation as a minister is the way forward abi? Nigeria, my country that once existed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by dyemida(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
meolaniyi:
I respect Tinubu and crown him the leader. The Lion Of Nigeria Oplitics today.
He has become more powerful than ever in Country.

Guess why he is so Powerful? Because we trust him to lead us in Yoruba land. if he pushes us to the ocean we gave him the power.
We are teaching other tribes how to make your region relevant in the Nigeria polity.

No Hausa man will ever joke with us because if we turn our back on you? you are finished

Such Idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by geadom: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
What a polluted democracy ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
good one from ambo,completing his tenure on the hii shld b his priority rite now,and leave the rest to posterity

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by jamace(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
planetx:
I thought he was doing initial gra gra. Now he's gentle.
Do you know his next move or plans?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Bizibi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basic123:

If believing that will make you happy and prevent you from dying from jealousy and enevy. No problem.

It's better than having IGBO gods,SARAKI,FFK,FAYOSE,BODE GEORGE as landlord grin
yea,he is the landlord and you guys are his properties, enjoy!! His reign.
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by akdjr(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
That is the honourable thing to do. Party decision and supremacy is beyond just one person. like what Jagaban said; he did not make himself a leader but the followers made him so and he hold those followers in high esteem. @AkinwunmiAmbode, I wish you the very best in your future endeavor. Please accept any appointment the party present to you and continue to serve your father's land with all your strength. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by ndako89: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's absolute sportsmanship from a great follower
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Roger3D(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
Ministerial slot loading
He will not be compensated with a ministerial position for two reasons:
1. He refused to step aside when the party elders asked him to and publicly challenged them to a contest in which they had to deploy all their resources to defeat him
2. Buhari is quite enchanted with Fashola and places a lot of trust in him. No state will produce 2 ministers under Buhari's regime.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Hotfreezer: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Okay

Weak man, you are.

You kept quiet when you were supposed to be shouting on top of your voice until your enemies has the upper hand.

Haven't you heard that the shouting side is the winning side

Go in peace.

Bloody loser.
Gerrarahere.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Odjoumani(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
You ve done well Mr governor [sub][/sub]
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by seborrhic: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulating the same man he foolishly and shamefully accused of being a mental patient and fake dollars spending criminal?
All Ambode's action these past 3days and some before that shows he is the one that needs a psychiatric evaluation.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
toprealman:
So if a man is rejected in his state for being incompetent, unleashing him to the nation as a minister is the way forward abi? Nigeria, my country that once existed.
Was Ambode incompetent? I think otherwise.
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow! Wow! Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm... I don't want to spill my honest opinion. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. No, there's no need. Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't believe this guy sha. You donminit!! angry angry angry Mheen, but there are men and there are men ooo. haba undecided undecided undecided. Only 'MEN' write their names in the history books.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
meolaniyi:

Guess why he is so Powerful? Because we trust him to lead us in Yoruba land. if he pushes us to the ocean we gave him the power.
We are teaching other tribes how to make your region relevant in the Nigeria polity.

No Hausa man will ever joke with us because if we turn our back on you? you are finished

I’m from Yorubaland & Tinubu or any other politician from the South West is not my leader. He might be your leader , but definitely not mine please stop generalizing it. What has Tinubu done for the Yoruba race? Alleviated poverty perhaps? Can you please point out a concrete achievement? Can you point out at least one thing just one single thing that he has done to Help us ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Basic123: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
toyetade:

That can't be the right voting system for us. People voted out of fear, Bandwagon effect. What do the people know about the so called Sanwolu to have voted for him that much with that wide margin against an imcubent governor widely acclaimed as the best governor since 2015. It is all manipulation.
what if they all vote for sawan Olu and TINUBU want Ambode?

we know,the BIAFRANs a.k.a SARAKI slaves will still find a way to blame TINUBU,the Slayer of GEJ/PDP federal might grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by ifko: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
meolaniyi:

it s disheartening that a grown man like you is respecting a renowned taskmaster

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by fm7070: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where did he put the vote of the people? He is concluding that the flagbearer of APC is the automatic Governor of Lagos State. Well, they should ask PDP.
It is high time that people prove to the political class that power belongs to the people.

Aspirants should be running from one constituent to the other to woo voters and when they eventually win, they will do everything to please the people.

Your vote will count, it will matter. Let us vote!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice move from Ambode.
Political posts is not a do or die affair.
At least you have written your name down in gold and history.
God bless ur future endeavours
Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Basic123: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bizibi:
yea,he is the landlord and you guys are his properties, enjoy!! His reign.
Exactly,like yIGBOs are SARAKI slaves and properties GREATER than nnamdi kanu grin

your Lord and God is not even Igbo,an AFONJA HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM combined,who nnamdi kanu love so much grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by toprealman: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
jamace:
Was Ambode incompetent? I think otherwise.
With the vast resources he had, I think he underperformed. What is the basis for making him a minister? What exactly did he do as a governor to deserve a ministerial slot? Kindly enumerate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by Hotfreezer: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
Watch Igbos, they will start hating ambode again..

grin grin grin grin

Igbos are mentally ujstable.
It is wherever their mental illness pushes them to that they swing to.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) by ykalhaji(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Okay

Weak man, you are.

You kept quiet when you were supposed to be shouting on top of your voice until your enemies has the upper hand.

Haven't you heard that the shouting side is the winning side

Go in peace.

LMAO... So na confusion you just wan see abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.