Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account (349 Views)

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. / If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! / More Details About Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account by gbengalex(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why does the admin take so many days to credit the ad account after paying. Over the years I have had to send repeated emails just to have my account credited. Its 48 hours now and the latest payment is yet to be credited despite many emails and evidence of payment. Treat your customers with respect or refund the payment please.

2 Likes

Re: Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account by Famzer: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
I remember having this problem but that was about few months back and had to go through someone with access to the admin before the problem was resolved so I expect this nagging problem would have been solved permanently.
The Consumer Protection Council should look into this kind of issues too so that critical service providers like nairaland will shape up.
I wonder why this process can't be automated and the ad could be brought down in the event that discrepancies are noted later.
If everyone has to be doing email to Facebook for ad payment,it will nearly bring down Facebook servers niyen na undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account by gbengalex(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Famzer:
I remember having this problem but that was about few months back and had to go through someone with access to the admin before the problem was resolved so I expect this nagging problem would have been solved permanently.
The Consumer Protection Council should look into this kind of issues too so that critical service providers like nairaland will shape up.
I wonder why this process can't be automated and the ad could be brought down in the event that discrepancies are noted later.
If everyone has to be doing email to Facebook for ad payment,it will nearly bring down Facebook servers niyen na undecided

I have spent almost N500,000 on advertising here. Every single payment the same problem. I had to chase Mr. Osewa for days at times. Begging to credit the account. I sent emails and evidence to all his three email addresses. Same result. Very bad customer service. While we applaud what Mr. Osewa has done with Nairaland, he needs to respect those of us who are paying to sustain his business, especially those of us who have been patronizing him for years. No loyalty discount. No customer promo. No long-term customer benefits. Nothing. I dont need those. But at least spare me the headache of begging for something I have paid for.
Re: Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account by gbengalex(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
It looks like today is Mr. Osewa's birthday. Maybe that is the reason for inaction. Hopefully he agrees that an announcement to business clients would have saved us a lot of angst.
Re: Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account by gbengalex(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Account still not credited!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hide Your Dogs”; Chinese Dog Eating Festival Set To Begin Tomorrow . {photos} / Donald Trump Said Black People Were 'too Stupid' To Vote For Him / How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.