Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join (796 Views)

Cement: Dangote, Lafarge BUA Post High Profit Margins / Make 50k Daily Profit Selling Chopbarh Vouchers / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is an investment opportunities for all. It can't be easier to get good returns and bonuses other than a lucrative business model like this. I buy onions, melon, dry corn, goats, cows, cowpea, original honey and other less perishable produce and foodstuffs from the north at a very cheaper price and we bring it here to sell in the south with good profit margin.

It is easier for me because I travel the North to the South every time and I am happy to also have employed field agents helping us to source and package quality produce. Through this, we are creating more jobs for the drivers and farmers in the interior north like Sokoto, Taraba, Kebbi, Kaduna e.t.c. and creating wealth for ourselves.

Time for Wealth Distribution

It is impossible for everyone of us to be on the road but you can invest your little to join the cooperative network that is making good ROI, returns on investment for everyone interested to take this laudable journey with us.

At Agromarketplace, transparency and trust is our watchward. I setup cooperatives of young people to come together and pull resources together to buy cheap produce from the north and sell high in the south.

If we keep folding our arms and be complaining about everything that is wrong in Nigeria, we won't get anywhere. I have forgotten about government. I see big opportunities in the food and agricultural value chain in Nigeria and buying from the North has been a big opportunity for me. Today, we have good markets we sell to...

Our motto is simple: we get produce from where it is plenty at cheaper rate and bring to sale where it is scarce at higher rate. Simple!

Note: Joining this cooperative is not promising you 100% on your capital overnight. I am not one of those people that promise juicy offers on Nairaland. If you want your capital to grow gradually and make good returns on your capital steadily that will help you to live the life you want, join us as we cruise together.

Agromarketplace Nigeria is a registered company with CAC. And we are known to help people with even little capital to build it gradually to good ROI.

What could be easier:

Creating a whasapp group is easier for me to add people that want to join our fast food supply chain across Nigeria. Send your WhatsApp number to me on 08036028454 or drop your number here to add you if you interested. Only for serious and ready people please.

All other relevant info will be shared on the WhatsApp group please. I will also address any question here if possible. Thank you.
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am the first by God Grace that is making it easier. Redefining the way modern cooperatives should work. Each cooperative have 20-50 virtual members. You are address as Agromarketplace cooperative 1, 2, and so on.

To raise #1million to be part of the cooperative group is very easy. 50 of us can come together to put 20k each. For you to get high return on your investment, you can put more than 20k but the minimum is 20k. And eventually, you will be getting good returns on all the produce purchased from the North down to the South.

We know to how to get any high selling produce at cheaper rate from any part of the North. Our network across Nigeria is one of the largest when it comes to foodstuffs and agro produce supply. We buy tomatoes, goats, Cows, Beans, Honey e.t.c at good price.

You can also form cooperative buyers in office or religious circle and we buy in bulk for you in the north and share among yourselves. It is more affordable and better (I will talk on this later)

Message me 08036028454 or drop your number to be added to the WhatsApp group I am creating for this purpose.
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by kbantyn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
How Does Recharge and get paid works?

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria.

BUSINESS MODEL

AS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF RAGP, YOUR EXPECTED TO DO JUST THIS THREE THINGS DAILY�
1)Use the products ( Airtime & Data)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data) OR
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them in.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, this business is phased into 3�
THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.
✍�
1. Personal use of RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. And earning 2% from every airtime u buy for urself, 10% on data used as well,2% from ur CABLES Sub ( ie , buying a private car which is for you and your family alone)

2. Become a distributor on RAGP products,... Airtime,Data and CABLES. Selling to people and making money from them and also from the company, 2% on airtime, 10% on data and 2% on CABLES Sub for others ( ie, becoming a commercial driver)

3. Referer. Sharing this opportunity with others through our collective team work. (ie running a transportation company).
The last will keep paying down to your 10th generaration. (Every activities happening in your account, your downlines, your downlines downline, down to your generaration of earning, you will been paid for it by the company)

Call 08084059662
For more info
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
kbantyn:
How Does Recharge and get paid works?

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria.

BUSINESS MODEL

AS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF RAGP, YOUR EXPECTED TO DO JUST THIS THREE THINGS DAILY�
1)Use the products ( Airtime & Data)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data) OR
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them in.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, this business is phased into 3�
THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.
✍�
1. Personal use of RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. And earning 2% from every airtime u buy for urself, 10% on data used as well,2% from ur CABLES Sub ( ie , buying a private car which is for you and your family alone)

2. Become a distributor on RAGP products,... Airtime,Data and CABLES. Selling to people and making money from them and also from the company, 2% on airtime, 10% on data and 2% on CABLES Sub for others ( ie, becoming a commercial driver)

3. Referer. Sharing this opportunity with others through our collective team work. (ie running a transportation company).
The last will keep paying down to your 10th generaration. (Every activities happening in your account, your downlines, your downlines downline, down to your generaration of earning, you will been paid for it by the company)

Call 08084059662
For more info

I think it wrong for you to be spamming every trend. You can create your create a new topic post because l don't know how recharge card relates to serious business model.
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by Springsdy456958(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
why not just say you need people #20k each to make up 1m. To start your business. Instead of promising 100% Guaranty ROI. Without analysis on buying and selling, to determine the visible or invisible profit.
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Springsdy456958:
why not just say you need people #20k each to make up 1m. To start your business. Instead of promising 100% Guaranty ROI. Without analysis on buying and selling, to determine the visible or invisible profit.

Everyone can't be interested sir.I am only talking to interested people that like to turn their savings or money into profitable investment not people that are looking for get rich quick ventures. And read very well before jumping into conclusion. If you want analysis or what knowledge, ask, instead of you been rude.
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, please this is a matured business thread. Let us work as an enterprising Nigerians and come together to create long-lasting wealth. We are cooperatives of agropreneurs that deals in foodstuffs and agro commodities supply chain. Wherever you are, you can invest. We have been in this business for 7years and we are expanding our network. It is one of ways of helping ourselves to be from food crisis and ensure food security. Join today by sending your WhatsApp number to 08036028454.

Lots of agro buyers here follow us and buy from us- www.agromerchant.com
Re: We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join by AgromerchantNig: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Turn your savings and money into profitable investment

Stop wasting your time of unproductive and unprofitable get-rich quick ventures, join our pull of investment portfolio with just a minimum of 20k and getting good ROI on your investment with our food supply chain and sharing networks across Nigeria.

The most exciting part is that you will not only be getting good returns, you will also be getting fresh and quality foodstuffs as bonus as one of value for investing in our bulk food and produce supplies.

We buy onion, original honey, potatoes, soybeans, cowpea, melon etc in large quantity from the North and bring them in bulk to the South for good prices. Invest in this massive food supply chain today and lookout for good returns on your investment. Let us roll this together and see how we can go...

We supply to homes, retails, restaurant and hotels across the South. Food supply is a business that will keep making more money and profit when more hands join together to pull resources together.

(1) (Reply)

Need Article Rewriters / Union Bank Domiciliary Account Needed Urgently. / Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.