Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (48616 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Feraz(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the gory pictures you painted reminds me of the house help my aunt brought when I went to live with her.my goodness. That girl suffer no be small.I always pitied her.
There was a day her madam asked her to Wash and iron all the clothes given to her and she did but in the middle of it she was tired and took a quick nap.madam came back from work and caught her sleeping on her daughter's bed .meanwhile she hasn't ironed her daughter's school uniform but has done the chores and ironed most of the clothes

See beating.poured izal on her,slapped her,kicked her.and of which the girl was sick but was too frightened to tell madam because she said madam won't believe her and think she's lying or trying to be lazy.I told my aunt to stop treating her like she has no feelings and she said I should mind my business and face what I came for.I had to sneak her to a restaurant to buy food for her because she was so sick ,hungry and weak.took her to the clinic for treatment

When her oga found out it became a serious fight between me and her. She said am I the one paying her or am I the one that brought her and I told her that if we weren't relations I would have reported her to child welfare services.

I eventually left the house because I could not stand how they treat that 11 year old girl like that. She sleeps on the bare floor in the kitchen and that was where she contacted malaria because of mosquito bites,they will pack remnants and left over food and give her like a dog.that's after every one has eaten.they don't born her well to sit on the dinning table. She has to sit on the floor in the kitchen and she has her own plate and spoon.she washes hers outside.TV ke?

I have caught her several times crying and asking me why she was born and she wants to die.I try my best consoling her

After my nysc and masters When I went back to that neighborhood to ask of her,I heard she didn't go back home,she ran away and has been recruited into asewo business. In the neighbors words ayo tidi asewo.I searched for her but didn't find her.the neighbors told me the strip club she is,I went there but the manager wasn't willing to tell me.

I was like so this is how our wicked society has messed up this girls life and hope.meanwhile you need to see them in church on Sunday Aunty's gele will be big.in fact Sunday is the only day when she wears clean clothes to church so no one suspects any maltreatment
While I do appreciate what you have done/still doing for the girl, I want to ask and if possible make a suggestion. Did you try aligning with a male friend to act as a customer and get the most information out of any willing seller there or even to meet with the Ayo girl? I don't see any manager that will happily trade his customer base to an outsider especially if she may be the 'most prized' person there

OR

did you allow your bias for men below get to you because the bolded is a sweeping generalization?

SAMBARRY:
Naija men and sex.if they see goat,them go rape am,if them see dog na rape.anything that has an appearance of hole in it,na rapeeee.kilodeeee.even pastor.hiannnnn

And na them go climb pulpit they shout sheykababasotomari

As for the hypocrisy in the church, I agree solemnly with that.

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by demmie04: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Being born by a poor parent is not a crime the main crime is when you too remain poor, all of us can not go to school and being an illiterate does not mean u will be poor, just learn a fashion design, package urself and be good at what u do and do it well u will employ graduate
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2018
May God help us all.

vivaciousvivi:

Honestly! Very beautiful young girl
I just wish her and the millions like her around the world can catch a break for once. Life is hard already even for the "haves"
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by PrincewithGod(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Give your life to Christ, He will deliver you from this oppression of the powers of darkness.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by mechanics(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Eyah, she has hope, her time will definitely come.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
[/b]
Feraz:
While I do appreciate what you have done/still doing for the girl, I want to ask and if possible make a suggestion. Did you try aligning with a male friend to act as a customer and get the most information out of any willing seller there or even to meet with the Ayo girl? I don't see any manager that will happily trade his customer base to an outsider especially if she may be the 'most prized' person there

[b]OR

did you allow your bias for men below get to you because the bolded is a sweeping generalization?

As for the hypocrisy in the church, I agree solemnly with that.
I went to the manager of the club innocently and explained everything that happened from A to Z and she's like a little sister to me,I was told she works with you now,please I will appreciate if you release her to me,at least let me just see her.I'm coming from Lagos and I came because of her,ejo,ejekin ri..

The manager said well madam I don't know you and I don't know whether your claim is true or not besides we don't have any girl named ayo here.I said OK let me see the pictures of the girls you have and when I see ago I will point her picture to you.at that point he became visibly edgy and infuriated and said are you a journalist or sp spy.I said no then he said please leave ma.that was when I knew he wasn't willing to help and of which I had a strong feeling that girl is there but he won't me see her.the bouncers he pack full there self no gree me force myself inside the rooms there
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CioAngels(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
justscorchone:
Can we do something for her, not raising money but actually help her by perhaps enrolling her to learn a craft because truth be told naija schools don't necessarily mean better life.
How do we do it?
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CioAngels(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
SuccyJ:

The story is from humansofny on Instagram. And they've given her $3000 already with a promise to sponsor if she passes her exams. Nice gesture
That's a good one.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Beat123(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please I want to donate to her education,.. help pls @mods op
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CioAngels(f): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Apart from me, who else, thought , that, higher instution is a waist of time and money, in, Nigerian?
It is her heart desire to go to school, and i believe that's the only way to make here happy. It wont be a waste, as she can Learn trade after school if she wish, which i believe she will, if she does not know northerner at the top or not, to give her good job for no sex. Its never too late to start.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Feraz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
[/b] I went to the manager of the club innocently and explained everything that happened from A to Z and she's like a little sister to me,I was told she works with you now,please I will appreciate if you release her to me,at least let me just see her.I'm coming from Lagos and I came because of her,ejo,ejekin ri..

The manager said well madam I don't know you and I don't know whether your claim is true or not besides we don't have any girl named ayo here.[b] I said OK let me see the pictures of the girls you have and when I see ago I will point her picture to you.at that point he became visibly edgy and infuriated and said are you a journalist or sp spy.
I said no then he said please leave ma.that was when I knew he wasn't willing to help and of which I had a strong feeling that girl is there but he won't me see her.the bouncers he pack full there self no gree me force myself inside the rooms there
Well, first mistake is talking to him and telling him about the girl. If she started as a minor there, he wouldn't want to risk the authorities coming after him if it is found out. The bolded, exactly, you approached him like someone from the government agency which was why he acted that way. The best way to catch some of these people is to play their games and beat them to it. You could either hire a guy, a smooth talker and jovial person (someone easily liked enough) and pay him well enough to go there and act as someone who is interested or you could ask him to pay for home service to the strip club by taking any of the girl home and getting enough evidences from her (this doesn't happen with one encounter though, trust needs to be built before it can happen). If you do have, then, you can do what you want but whatever you do, DO NOT ASK for the Ayo girl directly as that would put him on the defense.

You aren't a guy hence why the bouncers did not pounce on you.

Good luck and I do hope you find the girl; not only that, I hope she would be willing to change.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Feraz:
Well, first mistake is talking to him and telling him about the girl. If she started as a minor there, he wouldn't want to risk the authorities coming after him if it is found out. The bolded, exactly, you approached him like someone from the government agency which was why he acted that way. The best way to catch some of these people is to play their games and beat them to it. You could either hire a guy, a smooth talker and jovial person (someone easily liked enough) and pay him well enough to go there and act as someone who is interested or you could ask him to pay for home service to the strip club by taking any of the girl home and getting enough evidences from her (this doesn't happen with one encounter though, trust needs to be built before it can happen). If you do have, then, you can do what you want but whatever you do, DO NOT ASK for the Ayo girl directly as that would put him on the defense.

You aren't a guy hence why the bouncers did not pounce on you.

Good luck and I do hope you find the girl; not only that, I hope she would be willing to change.
haaa I didn't know o.I thought as I explained it to him he will have soft mind to release the girl.I wasn't even expecting hindrance and didn't think along the line and stances you gave.I hope to run into her some day.

Water has passed under the. Bridge. I've finished NYSc for a couple of years now.about 10years ago and of which she was about 11 as of that time.I still rember how she looks.no breast,skinny with a dirty looking short skirt and oversized big polo. So most likely she must have joined at 11 plus.that's the last memory I had o her.she must be a big girl now and able to take care of herself
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by julieton: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
god help her.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by clickwtB(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
The first two i understand but the art gallery one is intruiging.
Did you flout their ground rules?Wish you GOD s help in the nearest future.
Poverty na bastard!!!!! cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
CioAngels:
How do we do it?

Someone said she has been given certain amount of money and goodies also they promised to sponsor her school if she passes her exam.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
LadySarah:

They always say that when they can't make anything out of their degrees.

Let her go and come back and experience the"uselessness" they see in their degrees.
One woman even promised to process a visa to come abroad on HONY page .
Thats True Sha. In Life, Patience Is Required To Attain To Ones Height. Otherwise, We Struggle In Vain And Blame It On Village People
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Rita0661: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Try and locate embelembe radio station it is for human right 101 FM IN ABUJA

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys