Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. (392 Views)

What Is Your View As Regards This Picture / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why call a person for more than four times ? (Exceptions include emergency) even if there's an emergency, if they're not responding, why not drop a text message or a message on their SM handles (if they're very active on them). Personally, a normal call to a friend/family member would be 3 times on a row, acquaintances just twice or once.

When someone calls you, you know you're not charged for answering the calls but the caller, why end the call ? The exception here is if there are network problems and you can't hear what the person is saying, so you'd end the call so the person doesn't waste their airtime, apart from that, sometimes people mistakenly forget to end a call, after talking to someone, I hold the phone for about 3 seconds.. if the caller doesn't end the call, I do so or keep listening in case the person wants to tell me what he/she just remembered. outside these exceptions, it annoys me when I call with my airtime and you hang up on me... Why naw ??

You weren't with your phone, you came back to see missed calls.. why not return the calls ?, If you do not have airtime at the moment.. why not drop them a message online ?

You call someone, say hello first, do not expect the RECEIVER to say HELLO FIRST before you the CALLER.. haba!!!!!!!!.. of course me I de sabi how to waste people airtime well well.. I just keep listening until you say hello. rubbish!!!!!���

You dial a wrong number, when you realize that, kindly APOLOGISE immediately the person returns the call (that's if he/she missed it), don't allow the person to keep thinking this is an acquaintance and they keep calling....

What about you who receives the wrong number ?.. just politely tell them: "oh, I think you dialled the wrong number, I'm not ...(whatever name they mention)". Don't scream, or shout at a stranger over the phone it's barbaric!!!!!!!!!

Then there are this set of people that they ALWAYS flash you, ALWAYS.. how e de do una for head ?.. like it ain't nice.. even when they're the ones who need something/help from you, they'd always flash.. na wa!!!!!!!!!

This other people that'll never call you yet they ask you why you never check up on them/call them ??.. una no know say na do me, I do you, man no go vex ??

This set of people that play loud music on public transport, who told you the next passenger likes your music or wants to hear it ?.. very annoying thing especially during my meditation times .. jjjeezz.. use your Headset/earphones wisely..

Those that make long calls on top of their voices nko ?.. una no fit wait until una come down ? Mmttcchheeww�

Good people, let's try to adjust in these things, we're HUMANS, not ANIMALS
Re: There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
What's this doing in romance section?
Re: There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. by ednut1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Re: There Are Some Manners We Need Learn As Regards D Use Of Our Phones. by ItxAyce(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
True words
Can't argue with that

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Nigeria BBM Contacts / Some Common Issues That Kill The Trust In A Relationship / 8 Signs That Your Relationship Will Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.