Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos (31870 Views)

Rita Edochie Fights Trolls Over Her Makeup / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Nollywood actress,Halima Abubakar tackled two trolls who criticized her new look.

The actress who suffered complications from a fibrod removal surgery in 2017, fired back at them ,alarmed by the fact that they could even condemn her despite her health issues.

See More Reaction Comment Photos Below.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/halima-abubakar-claps-back-at-trolls-over-her-recent-weightloss-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Shelloween(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Truth be told, she does look terrible.... Like a junkie coming out of rehab.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by phintohlar(f): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2018
I swear na true oh, but the truth they say is always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 04, 2018
I'm pretty sure it was a terrified house girl that held the phone and took this pic, or maybe a fake friend. Even if she feels more comfortable with her new weight, she can cover those saggy, thighs.

Weight loss is not for everyone abeg. No need to turn to Majek Fashek. And what does she mean by "you people have a problem with everything?" So you lost weight to please Instagram trolls? lol. Those monsters can never be pleased.

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2018
i have no problem with the weight loss, but let her cover those thighs, they are not looking good.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by greatme2good(f): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Lord Jesus she looks scary. Why is the truth bitter now.

13 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by IsaAbubakar: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2018
but seriously this lady looks sick

this pics is disgusting

weight loss gone wrong

10 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by willi926(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2018
one politician don use this one destiny. chai, just empty vessel. I pity her sha

6 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by uju22(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2018
She has been going through a lot of late, health issues.

some of this fans should please take a seat

19 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by KosyJerry(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Looking rather weird. But still beautiful
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Cool. She should try exercising more to tone her muscles. I can still see patches of fat.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Chetam007(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Who's this Halima biko?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Nigerians should learn to mind their fvcking business.
They think following a celeb on social media gives them the right to dictate to the celebs how to live their life, wtf?!?!
Seriously Nigerian fans are an ignorant lot.

She looks okay to me.

But wait, who is Halima Abubakar, or what is she, what makes her a celebrity cause I've never heard of her.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by JailBreaker(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
nah wah
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by spafu(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2018
The picture is unflattering. If she wants to inspire someone with her health issues, she needs a better picture than this

You can't post a picture like this and expect people to not mention how unflattering it is. Even the angle from which it was taken is terribly off. If I was going through issues, a picture like this would not inspire any confidence in me

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Olufela30: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2018
She looks like someone who just left rehab !!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by soliddust2020: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Some Nigerians can be very insensitive and filled with bile. This woman clearly needs love and support until she fully recovers, totally wrong to shame her. if you don't like what you see on her page simply unfollow her, she no put gun for your head to follow her. Halima you are a beautiful woman keep on fighting.

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Quinnncy: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2018
seeeeeee body
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Radicalface: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2018
but they were not harsh that was just their own advice and she started taking everything personal.. yeyebrity
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by cooldipo(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Don't give them the attention!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Uniquetani1(f): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Seriously human beings has big and incurable problems.
You are fat, they will say you are profusely fat
You are slim, they will say that you are unhealthy.
Human want is unlimited
Please be yourself and knock them out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by Damfostopper(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2018
I for like know person wey dey chuck prick for these one....so irritating

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos by patogist: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Omo Na sickness make am lose weight jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic At AMVCA Cocktail Party Pictured Dancing / Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.