Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

EKITI 2019: MFR Pledges Unrivaled Commitment To Legislative Service When Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2019: MFR Pledges Unrivaled Commitment To Legislative Service When Elected (223 Views)

I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected / Will Atiku Scrap The Npower Scheme When Elected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2019: MFR Pledges Unrivaled Commitment To Legislative Service When Elected by mfrspeaks(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Speaking earlier today at the party secretariat in Ado Ekiti, after picking up his Expression of Interest and Nomination Form, Hon. Olabode John Wesley (MFR) expressed appreciation to his supporters for their continued motivation towards the actualization of his Mission For Reformation in the state.

MFR pledges to ensure he represents the people’s interest at the National Assembly against all odd and to stay committed to selfless service towards the people. “I will support and sponsor bills that will better the lives of the masses and will do everything possible to promote creativity and entrepreneurship within my Constituency which will better place the youths”. He said. He further thanked the party leaders and stakeholders for their support and believe in him. Students representatives present at the event, re-echoed their confidence in MFR and gave assurance of their faithful support.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 14 Million Votes / Why Fayose Might Be The Picked As VP By Atiku / Saraki, Murray-bruce, Melaye Sue IG Of Police, Claim N500million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.