Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected (1181 Views)

I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by nairalandankrah: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lamenting the increasing rate of banditry in the state despite the efforts to curb it,Gov Bello said all efforts have failed to yield the desired results.

Bello, during a courtesy visit by Asiwaju Tinubu at Government House Minna, said the Nation is waiting for Tinubu to lay the same security foundation, he laid in Lagos State for Nigeria come 2023.

“God in his wisdom gave Asiwaju the wisdom to lay the foundation of the Lagos you see today. We pray to see a foundation in the whole of Nigeria tomorrow.

The governor also described the bandits as a group of persons whose hearts have been cemented, hence no amount of talking or dialoguing with them can change them.

He, however, advocated that the time has come for Nigeria to change its approach to the ongoing war against banditry and terrorism from conventional warfare to technological driven warfare.

” No amount of talking will change them because they are no longer normal human beings. In this age and time, we don’t fight conventional wars, we use technology. We use to send many soldiers and police to the forest and spend a lot of money with no results. But with technology through satellite TV, you can sit in the comfort of your room and see everything that is happening in the forest”

“But you have to pay and it’s expensive, but I think it worth it. So there are solutions and all hope is not lost. All we need to do is take the necessary steps by doing the right thing,” the governor further advised.

Bello also appreciated the Former Lagos State Governor for empathizing with the State government and people over the incessant banditry attacks.

Earlier, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu called on Nigerians not to give up in the ongoing fight against bandits, saying with prayers and strong determination, the war would be won.

The APC National Leader and the two-term former Governor of Lagos State explained that he was in the Niger to commiserate with victims of banditry attacks, while announcing a donation of N50m to Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, in the state.

” I share in your grief, I am here for the people of Niger State, hearing and reading of disasters, Banditry and cattle rustling every day, just like what happened on Wednesday again in Nguru. It is very sad and unfortunate but I will end it.”

Tinubu was accompanied by Senator Abu Fari from Katsina, Ibrahim Abdullahi, House of Representatives from Niger State and James Falake representing Ikeja Federal constituency of Lagos State.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/niger-gov-bello-reveals-solution-to-banditry-as-tinubu-visits-state/

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by colorsofrainbow: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
After reading the headline, laff no gree me

Another 419 grin grin

Hope he went with Milo satchet and Lipton grin grin
Agbero wan end banditry lol

Another laff grin grin grin

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for $1 to equal #100 atleast. Make I no talk $1 to #1 grin

Meanwhile all the youths are receiving free #5,000 as Tinubu promised in 2015. If you have not received yours,you are ipob grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
They have started again, please beware of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
How can you end banditry which Lai Mohammed called northern agbero

Then you are champion of agberos in south

Doesn't add up, More like Mr where are the cows ending Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu that supported Fulani rustlers against his own people now telling Niger people he cares about cattle rustling

cattle rustling every day, just like what happened on Wednesday again in Nguru. It is very sad and unfortunate but I will end it.”

Desperate man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Tinubuadvocate: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
colorsofrainbow:

Another 419 grin grin

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for $1 to equal #100 atleast. Make I no talk $1 to #1 grin

Meanwhile all the youths are receiving free #5,000 as Tinubu promised in 2015. If you have not received yours,you are ipob grin
[/s]

He did it in lagos when he don't control much security how much more he become president and all the security apparatus is under him.

Meanwhile be careful next time you comment here stop disrespecting an elderly person stop behaving like illiterate .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Charity begins from home Tinubu

Visit your people killed by herdsmen in Ondo

Stop this desperation

Stop sacrificing the south west for your presidential ambition

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Tinubuadvocate: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tell me how he desperate someone that not contest for a political office for over 16 years now .
Truthisunique3:
How can you end banditry which Lai Mohammed called northern agbero

Then you are champion of agberos in south

Doesn't add up, More like Mr where are the cows ending Fulani terrorists

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tell me how he desperate someone that not contest for a political office for over 16 years now .
what post do you want him to contest that he hasn't

His wife is senator, he can't go to senate, he has done 8 years allowed for governor.

His desperation made him package a dimmit for 8years yet complaining of insecurity.

Because of desperation he can use one mouth to say Fulani terrorists posses no danger yet complain of the opposite to Niger State

Need I remind you of the desperate one trying to be president of a country he doesn't believe in

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by colorsofrainbow: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

He did it in lagos when he don't control much security how much more he become president and all the security apparatus is under him.

Meanwhile be careful next time you comment here stop disrespecting an elderly person stop behaving like illiterate .
When you cohorts and your terrorist kinds were disrespecting Jonathan,you all forgot he's an elder. Or is there something you aren't telling us about Tinubu's age? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

This lame story has been bursted over and over

Lagos is amongst the states that can survive without federal allocation just as rivers etc have shown with the vat debate

There is nothing rocket science about Tinubu (he only placed more tax on the One-Nigeria advantage Lagos enjoys)

You yoruba Muslims don't know when something is stale, people fell for the bolded also that Fashola ministry would be a mini Lagos for him to do exploits (how far?)

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu is only interested in making Alpha Beta the revenue collector of Nigeria and he will tell whatever lies to make it happen.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Tinubuadvocate: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
I'm not disrespect Jonathan but stated facts about him then. Are you not ashamed of yourself for having 5k accounts on Nairaland you are littering everywhere.
colorsofrainbow:

When you cohorts and your terrorist kinds were disrespecting Jonathan,you all forgot he's an elder. Or is there something you aren't telling us about Tinubu's age? grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Bola146(f): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Grandpa please pack one side grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bola146:
Grandpa please pack one side grin grin grin
His urchins will call you Igbo or IPob

Just watch
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Just watch
They are just comedians that would take the back seat when real politics begin

We await Buhari candidate to emerge before we even start political discuss
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Bola146(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Just watch

I don't care, enough of these suffering he caused

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by colorsofrainbow: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not disrespect Jonathan but stated facts about him then. Are you not ashamed of yourself for having 5k accounts on Nairaland you are littering everywhere.
Tell Tinubu to sponsor you to school first before I start any further discussion with you,his bandit

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by PrinceOfLagos: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
They are just comedians that would take the back seat when real politics begin

We await Buhari candidate to emerge before we even start political discuss

The only people supporting Tinubu are mad people, touts and his fellow thieves

No sane person is supporting Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Racoon(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Another audio promise just like paying WAEC fees promise. Oloshi them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Racoon:
Another audio promise just like paying WAEC fees promise. Oloshi them.
Damn you mean he also promised this?

This man must be high, Buhari pro 2

Reminds me of the feed school children per day scam, these crooks can't see the people are wise.

It's all shade of poverty looming if your campaign is to take care of parents responsibilities instead of giving them the potential to do so

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by JAMO84: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jagqban of Nigeria has spoken

NO MORE COMMENTS
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
All the Lagos performance is inflated
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He did it in lagos when he don't control much security how much more he become president and all the security apparatus is under him....
By breeding up the MC Oluomo NURTW thugs and miscreants that are making life difficult for Lagosians @ present right?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Salvador1: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

is mc oluomo led agberos in Lagos not banditry?
Tell me something else.
That fraud you guys are trying to Market for us after all u guys did with bubu will never work.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Salvador1: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu led urchins want to divide Nigeria more along ethnic and tribal line from where bubu stop.

The worst people in Nigeria.
E no go better for you people never.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Salvador1:
Tell me something else.
That fraud you guys are trying to Market for us after all u guys did with bubu will never work.

They are just copying pasting the same bursted lines they used for buhari

Dem no wise
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Tinubuadvocate: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
If MC is a bandit your people and yourself will never dream of going lagos in your number.
Salvador1:
Tell me something else.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Truthisunique3: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If MC is a bandit your people and yourself will never dream of going lagos in your number.
Am sure you a bandit/agbero too because that's the only position this your english/comprehension would be utilised for tilumbu

Tilumbu that is area boys patron can't end area boys called bandits

Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by Salvador1: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
come to mile2 come see how hausas okada riders are killing them cos of too much extortion and banditry.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Visits Niger Governor, Vow To End Banditry When Elected by GreatGod906: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Salvador1:
come to mile2 come see how hausas okada riders are killing them cos of too much extortion and banditry.
Salvador1:
Tinubu led urchins want to divide Nigeria more along ethnic and tribal line from where bubu stop.

The worst people in Nigeria.
E no go better for you people never.
colorsofrainbow:

Another 419 grin grin

who are your candidates?

Or is it only wailing till d eve of election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Historic Photo Of Sen. Orji Kalu With Pope Benedict XVI / Tinubu Is The Next President / Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.