Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! (1206 Views)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by V7place(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just to hear from the other side concerning this topic :

https://www.nairaland.com/6740641/anthony-chijioke-dr-ozuzu-george

The alleged wife has reacted saying:
1) They were never married
2) She and Anthony have not been together in 2 years
3) Part of the reasons why they separated was his cheating ways despite the fact that she bore the financial burden of taking care of him and his family in Nigeria as recently as August 2021 when she sent money to his Mum
4) When they were together, he was always womanizing and patronizing prostitutes WITH HER MONEY
5) He has constantly been begging her to come back; but she suffered enough in his hands
6) Since she left him, he has been unable to flex on the gram and pretend to be a big boy as there is no more money coming his way.
7) She only started talking to Dr. George 6 months after her separation from Anthony. George has given her, her life back!
cool She has abundant evidence of his many attempts to beg and woo her back, some of which she has posted. His anger is that she has rejected him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThwXg_s9SU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by V7place(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
More of her response

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
sad
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by TarOrfeeek: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you manage to bag an Akata wife.

And she asks to meet your friends.

My brother just carry her to your blood brothers.

If you don't have enough blood brothers then arrange 7 gay men and let them pretend to be your friends.

Prevention is better than cure.

This guy probably was showing off to his colleagues. Them done use him wife Toto prove point.

6 Likes

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Bola146(f): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seriously, some women are even dangerous than devil nowadays Ha!!!!! No single shame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by emorse(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gen gen. What a good d**k cannot do....
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Justbehave(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Women!!!. Make Una try get shame small nah. Tufiakwa.I pity weak men.
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Crossroad1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
I thought they said women have a girl's code..
Of all people you can move in with, it was your husband's friend..
And to that shameless bastard, of all women you could end up with, it was your friends wife..
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by NwaAmaikpe: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

I was wondering why on Earth he went for a fat cow but it makes perfect sense to me now.
All he does is milk her.

Shame on him for being an irresponsible dumb gold-digger.

Come on, we've all fvcked our guy's wives or their girls but the right thing to do is not to rub it on their face.
Shame on his stupid friend for breaking the brocode because of Akata kpekus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by DoggoneDogg: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
A month of marriage issues.
Na wa

But these Nigerian women are shameless sha.
Na ordinary $100 (N50k) wey you send bros na him be "feed his family"? All the ones when him send you nko??

And who is that useless guy that's posing with his friend's wife publicly? Why is he still alive abi boys no dey him area?

Fear women

1 Like

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by poshestmina(f): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Foolish yahoo doctor disguising as a husband.

I knew there was more to this story.

Violent love scammer coming to cry fowl.

She seems happy with the new cute guy . God bless them .

3 Likes

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by poshestmina(f): 3:19am On Sep 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If you manage to bag an Akata wife.

And she asks to meet your friends.

My brother just carry her to your blood brothers.

If you don't have enough blood brothers then arrange 7 gay men and let them pretend to be your friends.

Prevention is better than cure.

This guy probably was showing off to his colleagues. Them done use him wife Toto prove point.

The man was the Jerk.
For the woman to keep sending money to his family means she felt and wanted to belong there.
She IS NOT lying .

The man's not even crying because he lost his wife to his friend,the Ijiot alfa male is crying because he lost his family allowances.

The friend is cuter ...We like kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by greenie77: 4:55am On Sep 08, 2021
There is more to their stories.
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by DAramis: 5:11am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
A month of marriage issues.
Na wa

But some of these women are shameless sha.
Na ordinary $100 (N50k) wey you send bros na him be "feed his family"?
Poverty is a bastard.
According to Slomiir, may we never drink pover-tea
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Raymond0008(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
poshestmina:

She seems happy with the new cute guy . God bless them .
my sister, the marriage with the new guy can’t last. For her to come online and rant, we all know tonto story and we thought Churchill was the issue.

Imagine just one receipt of sending $100(50k) lmao! And I believe during a relationship the guy must have spend enough for her.

1 Like

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by GboyegaD(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Are we expected to read all these? Abeg, provide summary as their story no dey encouraging to read
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Nonexisting1: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Oloshos are becoming bold nowadays.
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by V7place(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
GboyegaD:
Are we expected to read all these? Abeg, provide summary as their story no dey encouraging to read

3) Part of the reasons why they separated was his cheating ways despite the fact that she bore the financial burden of taking care of him and his family in Nigeria as recently as August 2021 when she sent money to his Mum
4) When they were together, he was always womanizing and patronizing prostitutes WITH HER MONEY
5) He has constantly been begging her to come back; but she suffered enough in his hands
6) Since she left him, he has been unable to flex on the gram and pretend to be a big boy as there is no more money coming his way.
7) She only started talking to Dr. George 6 months after her separation from Anthony. George has given her, her life back!
cool She has abundant evidence of his many attempts to beg and woo her back, some of which she has posted. His anger is that she has rejected him.
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Hungarriman: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by GboyegaD(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
V7place:

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
You see! I just knew no sane African man will be begging his wife's boner to stop boning her when he could easily pick all his bones with her. This guy here is the lower partner,he gains a lot from her and he has no real grasps of her. Madam, happy balling with the new guy.....let the nose maker continue to make noise....e no matter grin. Hopefully, now you found yourself a real man.

1 Like

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by armyofone(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
poshestmina:

The man was the Jerk.
For the woman to keep sending money to his family means she felt and wanted to belong there.
She IS NOT lying .

The man's not even crying because he lost his wife to his friend,the Ijiot alfa male is crying because he lost his family allowances.

He is a doctor - aren't Nigeria doctors rich ? Or are doctors that poor in Nigeria that they depend on $ being sent home ? And in this situation mere $100 ?
He was even asking or begging her to send him $200 shocked shocked grin
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
And his friend was your next option
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by debbydams(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Minding my business
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Youth, u can be better by learning
Make sure u attend this
He has experience in marriage, business and best of all, making heaven in a grand style
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
cool

Wo, Nigeria problem and stress is big enough for me to be meddling in other peoples affairs angry
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by faithfull18(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
There are always two sides to a story, seems the guys here read something else.
Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's why it's always good to hear from two sides before you believe. I hope George will give her all the happiness her ex couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! by begoniaa: 2:36am On Sep 09, 2021
poshestmina:

She seems happy with the new cute guy . God bless them.
As the wailers choke on their own tears. Dem don kukuma start to dey wail up there lmao.

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Another Delta Man Set To Marry Three Women / Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work / Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.