Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,311 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (27069 Views)

We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Duru009(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Ambode called him a thief n drug addict
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by kunmiiii: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
*Yinmu...is that not how PDP has been boasting since 1999, even when they had big wigs and federal might on their side. It's now with the exit of Salvatore and Obanikoro with the political irrelevance Of Bode George they want to achieve their phantom dreams.Mshewww, PDP has no foot hold in Lagos. They should go and sit down joor

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by OYEDIPE(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
crispus09:
funny
Double funny.

PDP in Lagos : Customer Dada ni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by gbeseun(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Give pdp money to share that will forget about election. Ask obanikoro and George.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2018
jchioma:
That's only possible if you guys can bring up somebody that is credible and formidable that can match Jagaban.

Lagos has more than 3 million people, only 1 man controls everything, Yet, you wish Nigeria to progress forward
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by wonder233: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
*Lightly*
StillX10:
This is not an empty boasting, don't take it likely
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by tuniski: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
PassingShot:
grin grin grin

So says a party whose state's Chairman (you read me correct, a whole State Chairman for PDP in Lagos) recently defected to APC with thousands of his followers.

PDP is not dead BUT it is non-extent in Lagos state. APC remains very strong in Lagos and it will require a grand scheme of alliance for APC to be dislodged in that state.
Naive!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by mabea: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
StillX10:
Next time say lightly
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by surgical: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Honestly, I can't wish and support Sanwo Olu to emerge as governor.

There is still a war to be won... smiley Lagos must be free from Tinubu anyhow.

I just imagine how Ambode will be coerced/forced to campaign for Sanwo Olu.

If Ambode can stand his ground and refuse to, PDP will win easily.
so ambode will now sell somebody he called a fraud star and unstable mind to you and you will buy when you are not one of the brainless zombies that abound arround
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by ModsareChevres: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2018
surgical:
so ambode will now sell somebody he called a fraud star and unstable mind to you and you will buy when you are not one of the brainless zombies that abound arround

I won't under any circumstance.
But many of his supporters may.

But if he can stand his ground and refuse to campaign for Sanwo olu, PDP will have an easy ride.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Sanwo-Olu looks like all this people that own pool

You know the tradition lottery house or betting shop
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by ud4u: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Lagos state of Tinubu, and you people are proud of this exposed godfatherism. You need sense. Party sentiment aside, how can one person hold the whole state at ransom. Developmental money is been shared in our very eyes and you are saying party. Nonsense
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Promisingchild: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
I tire for this party..imagine you lack confidence when u were smashed out of power in Ekiti, u refused to defend ur self when u were rape in Osun u are now boasting in their house ....Omode n se yin
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Otedola can give Lagos APC a run like Adeleke gave Osun APC. But Otedola has been out of politics, e go hard sha

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by greggng: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
tunary:
Imagine tinubu rejected ambode for a 2nd term because of disagreement in sharing the state resources. so god fathrism and the position of a governor is now kill and divide eh.
I sorry for Nigeria

That is the propaganda pdp is trying to put in your mind. Only gullible people like you still listen to pdp fake news.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by issachites: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
APC has made the worst political error and folly of the century...
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
babatee90:

Did you even go to school?
Do you need to? Adeleke and Buhari come to mind.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by lukency(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Allow the election to hold first.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by winj3: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2018
New area boy governor emerges.

Tinubu wants to bleed anything left in Lagos after already stealing half the state's resources!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Okrikacity: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP can't win Lagos. Who will sponsor jimi agbaje campaign. The election results in 2015 was close because of federal power and Jonathan spent a lot just to win Lagos.

Atiku will decamp if he fail to get the ticket.
Saraki is fighting for his own head
Wike is also fighting his own battle

So tell me who will sponsor Lagos campaign?

Answer: Nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by OYAY(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP!!!! LAGOS!!!!! WINNING ELECTION Okay ooo!!!! In OBJ's voice I dey LAFF oooooo!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by CaptainFM1: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
itchie:
I hereby throw my heart into the ring. I wan contest. I will be addressing the media by 9pm today. Stay tuned

U forgot to state the Venue!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by zoedew: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2018
StillX10:

Hmmm. All things considered it is hardly in doubt that APC has not been this poised to win LASG gubs election in a long while- no thanks to Ambode’s Sunday Press Conference!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by hollywater: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Sure especially if Jimi Agbaje becomes the PDP flag bearer.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by akinszz: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP is dead in sw
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
StillX10:
I WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE A CHANGE OF PARTY IN LAGOS BUT DEFINITELY NOT PDP.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by KingRagnar: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP will be shocked. The people that came en mass to vote for Sanwoolu during the primaries will double during the election.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by mywells: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2018
priceactionx:
Clowns, up until now i have not seen a single pdp governorship aspirants poster. Is it Jimi agbaje that always go back to his shell after each election lost and will never make any single contribution or criticize any strange policies of APC in the state the are waiting for and will appear from no where during any election? He should learn that being opposition leader requires constant "show off" and being in the front line of dailies all the time, or is it otedola that is being advised to be careful of using his money to support the dead party in lagos you want to use having forgotten that he has lots of contracts going on with FG and lagos including private refineries and EKO Atlantic projects and also enters ASO rock at his will?
Lets wait until their primaries first and see thir jokers. APC is like a strong cult in lagos that has foot solders loyal to smaller leaders loyal to medium leaders who are in turn loyal to their bigger leaders and eventually loyal to their ASIWAJU without questioning and as long as tinubu is alive, it wont be able to take lagos from the jackals and the wolves in human flesh. See tinubus demise and see APC scatter to millions with brutal results.
Am writing as analyzing what is on ground and not be of any party member.
nice write up
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Softhands(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Speak for yourself man.
crispus09:
funny,
as much as I don't like tinubu monopoly in Lagos, PDP is not the party to make him lost it, tinubu is like this incredible robot that can only be destroy from inside and that's what am looking forward to.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by omoiyalayi(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Pdp is dead in Lagos all their chairmen @ local level ve all joined APC

Wat is left of pdp in Lagos is jst empty noise

Party Dat does nt ve a candidate yet

They shld bring it on
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by blackboy(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Lagos will vote a dog governor so long as Tinubu is backing the dog. Only a miracle can make Tinubu's anointed candidate loose.

N40b IGR monthly ( not to mention the real IGR).

Federal Allocation monthly.

Come on. Tinubu has no other work but politics
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts by Morenzy15: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2018
I see it as an empty boast. PDP does not have what it takes to take Lagos for now,
no solid structure, no credible and sellable candidate and no credible political Leader.
As for Ambode, he has no choice than to succumb to the choice of his party because
if he dares decamp to any party, he will be impeach.

Do you want to grow your BEARDS within the shortest time?
Then, you need our unique Aichun Beauty Beard Growth Oil.
This oil is enriched with multiple natural nourishing ingredients that infiltrate into the hair follicle roots repair and accelerate the dormant hair follicles, increase nutrients absorption and accelerate GENERAL HAIR GROWTH

Our oil guarantees fast repair for BALDNESS, a shiny beard, fast result without beard ruff.
Contact us on 08028930179 as we deliver nationwide.
price: #4000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC / Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.