Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo (301 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo by Loadedhoodmedia(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2018

The Edo state poloice command have arrested a middle-aged man, Friday Moses, for allegedly raping and impregating his 13-year-old daughter in the Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was arrested after members of the community where he resides noticed his daughter was pregnant. The girl did not even know she was pregnant. Upon inquiry, the victim told her neighbors that her father had been having sex with her since she turned seven. The victim’s mother died in 2013 and so had been living alone with her father.

When interrogated, Friday who is an indigene of Cross Rivers state, denied having sex and impregnating his daughter.

“I was told that I impregnated my daughter. Someone else owns that pregnancy; she told them (community members) that I was responsible for it. I never slept with her. A woman told me that she was pregnant. The following day, the community summoned me and the police arrested me. When I told the police that I was not responsible for the pregnancy, they began to beat me up.” he said

The victim however insisted that her father was responsible for her pregnancy.

“My father slept with me five times. He started when I was a little girl. He would order me to come on the bed and begin to touch my waist. When I told him to leave me alone, he said that he would severe my head with a machete. When I reported him to some people in the community, they beat him up.” she said
https://www.loadedhood.com/entertainment/police-arrest-man-for-raping-and-impregnating-his-13-year-old-daughter-in-edo-state/
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo by Danniyounge(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
hunm
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo by zinnydan(f): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Nawa oh,father impregnates his daughter.ridiculous!!!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping And Impregnating His 13-year-old Daughter In Edo by anonymuz(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Strange and disheartening news everyday. I just tire for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Misperforming After Highing On Drugs. / Ex-militant Leader Wades Into Diobu Gang War,urge Factions To Stop Killing / Scam Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.