Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Scam Alert! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert! (301 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! by NeonDee(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
SCAM ALERT!!

So this dude (09063699634) called me and said that someone is trying to open a UNION BANK account using my BVN (see attachment). He mentioned my full name (Seems this true caller is not helping issues).

Then the following conversation:
Scammer: You have to quickly block that person from opening that account.
Me: Yeah! Seriously!! That's bad naw. So how do I go about it?
Scammer: U'll send me your ATM card serial number and BVN, then I'll block the person.
Me: Ode!! You are lucky that I'm in a good mood today, I for summon on Sango to kill you there.

***Call cuts immediately!

Decided to post this here for two reasons reasons:
1. So that others people can learn. Do not respond to any call requesting for your ATM card serial number, BVN, or any thing related to your bank account.

2. I promised the idiot that I'll publish his phone number online as a SCAMMER.

09063699634 is a SCAMMER!!

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! by jacksondavies(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
That's how one sent me message sometime ago.

I disgraced him on multiple WhatsApp groups.

Some guys even called to troll him.

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo / Police Loses 1.3bn To 4 Officers, EFCC Steps In / Man Apprehended While Stealing From Passengers On A Lagos-accra Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.