Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet (1831 Views)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / See The Face Of The Fraudster Who Scammed Nigerians Of N120 Billion / Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Cympul(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Human being are created to make true the dictum " A friend in need is a friend indeed". This is untrue for Olayeni olatunji Oluremi as anyone who stood by him, help him, had legitimate business with him, or even be unfortunate to meet him get duped.
We have been friends since 2008 when we were both admitted into Animal production and health department in FUTA. We were even paired for the final year project.
Summarily, he needed to upgrade his rented pure water factory in Ibadan and asked me to help obtain loan from a micro finance bank. Reason being, he is not qualified for loan being a post graduate student in UI.
no sooner he got the one million Naira than he liquidated the business, cancelled his rent and vanished. A repayment of #113,000 monthly thus became a burden on me.
His mum who is supposedly my 'mum' claimed she doesn't know his whereabouts. Same the wife. Everywhere I go, it's people looking for him on scam related issues.
He advertised on nairaland for sale of greenhouse and plantain sucker. Even with that, he scammed people as more than one person has made payment for the greenhouse and non existent plantain sucker.

His one year stay in Ibadan left at least 10 victims of his well orchestrated scam. He changes phone lines after every fraudulent transactions . Whoever knows any information about him should help contact the nearest police station or kindly reach me on the platform

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Sorry OP. Lessons learned I hope.

Call me brash, wicked or blunt but the only person's I can stand as a referee for loans are my children, parents and siblings. No one else, Period.

4 Likes

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Do you have any more of his pics? Is he on any social media?

1 Like

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Pauladex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
I met Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni with moniker Debbiepatola on the Agric section where he advertised plantain suckers. We agreed on 100k for 2000 pieces, and I paid 25k as commitment based on his demand. Since he collected 25k from me, he has been telling me stories and now his number is no longer reachable.
These are his account numbers :
First bank, accounts name: Big Project Dream farms
Account Numbers : 2017092904
Gtb accounts name : Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi
Numbers: 01246593
After many effort to retrieve my money, he paid back 15k and it remains 10k. He has open another account and change his moniker. If someone has reported this notorious bastard scammer before I met him, I wouldn't have fall victim.
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Cympul(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
1Sharon:
Do you have any more of his pics? Is he on any social media?

Last I knew ,he operated as DEBBIEPATOLA on nairaland. The daughter being Deborah, wife Pat and him Ola. He called himself the CEO of Big Project dream farm. Lives at Canaan Land, PG Quarters Sango ota.
By his tendencies, he would be on social media under different name / moniker. He is on LinkedIn too and farmers community.
I don't have his other pics at the moment

1 Like

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by waleadex(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Great lesson must have been learnt....beware people!
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Rijkaard: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2018
this Olayeni olatunji is now destroyed and ruined forever. Google doesn't forget names like this and it's now for relevant agencies to take note.
So, he doesn't have any sucker to sell and he came to advertise on nairaland. wonderful.
w
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by sayisayi(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2018
OP, you're saying from his sunken, yellow eyes and bloated cranium and cheeks, u never see 'thief alert' for mind. Haba. Dis kind thirsty guy I dey waka past daily when in naija.

Better next time...
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by tabithababy(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Haa

Aye le ibosi o shocked
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Neatb(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Same with this fraudster. His name is Henry okafor onyekweru. He lives in Asaba,Delta state. Do business with him at your own risk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by pokipoki: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cympul:
Human being are created to make true the dictum " A friend in need is a friend indeed". This is untrue for Olayeni olatunji Oluremi as anyone who stood by him, help him, had legitimate business with him, or even be unfortunate to meet him get duped.
We have been friends since 2008 when we were both admitted into Animal production and health department in FUTA. We were even paired for the final year project.
Summarily, he needed to upgrade his rented pure water factory in Ibadan and asked me to help obtain loan from a micro finance bank. Reason being, he is not qualified for loan being a post graduate student in UI.
no sooner he got the one million Naira than he liquidated the business, cancelled his rent and vanished. A repayment of #113,000 monthly thus became a burden on me.
His mum who is supposedly my 'mum' claimed she doesn't know his whereabouts. Same the wife. Everywhere I go, it's people looking for him on scam related issues.
He advertised on nairaland for sale of greenhouse and plantain sucker. Even with that, he scammed people as more than one person has made payment for the greenhouse and non existent plantain sucker.

His one year stay in Ibadan left at least 10 victims of his well orchestrated scam. He changes phone lines after every fraudulent transactions . Whoever knows any information about him should help contact the nearest police station or kindly reach me at 08132196286
Dude, rather than taking him to this forum, I would advice you take his picture and name to a native doctor and tell them whatever punishment you want on him. If everyone does that to fraudsters I guess their population would reduce!!
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Cympul(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, rather than taking him to this forum, I would advice you take his picture and name to a native doctor and tell them whatever punishment you want on him. If everyone does that to fraudsters I guess their population would reduce!!

It took me six months of perseverance to bring him to this forum. Surely, am not one to kil people's tomorrow's today. This, I gave him a long rope to hang himself.

I can assure you that this is the beginning of his end. There are far more I would do until I see his remnant on earth burnt to the ground. This I solemnly promise
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Cympul(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2018
This is his recent picture. I h
ave seized his two greenhouse he advertised on nairaland and it would be my pleasure to sell it at a give away price. The net covering is bad but all the iron part are intact.

Most importantly, I enjoin the general public to beware of any transaction with him as his end is gradually nearer. And I would be proud to play a big part in it.

1 Like

Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2018
pick up his family
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Ekeseges(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
The evil that men do lives with them
Re: Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi - The Fraudster You Should Pray Not To Meet by Cympul(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
When you see fraudster as Olayeni olatunji flourishes while their victims havhave sleepless nights, it's because he's been accorded thrust he didn't deserve for he is too cheap a person to be trusted. I enjoin everyone reading or who might read this thread in the future to be abreast of how his life would be ruined completely and gradually.
What I have started and vigourously working on is a situation whereby he take his own life after his family member has urged him to do so. The rest would then be settled at the court of God.
God bear me witness that Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi, the husband of Dr. Pat Olayeni of covenant University, ota; and the father of Deborah has murdered sleep and would sleep no more. Let records also bear me witness that I tried beyond normal to get him do the needful. Since he is also reading this, heaven absolabsolves me of any blame. So help me God

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. / Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses / Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instruments’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.