Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? (471 Views)

An All Hearing God Needs A Mediator Between Him And Man / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by fasterwell(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders

When was the first time God spoke to you audibly and what was your reaction to what He said to you?

Please share you experience to inspire someone today.

Mine

Aha! It was sometime in 2002 and i wasn't a born again or a church goer. Infact i belonged to SVC and hardly associates with any religious activities but deep down within me I KNOW THERE IS GOD OH WHO WOULD JUDGE ALL HIS CREATURES.

So, one fate day i was sitting somewhere smoking weed and sipping squadron. Nobody was with me at that moment, as i was busy doing my thing then God's voice boomed

He said My son, this is not why i created you.

Then in a swift response i said; Father, i know but let me finish school and get married then i will serve you in whatever way you want me to serve you.

He didn't say a word to me again until the day i was almot beheaded but still i was too carnal to understand until i met face to face with death that fateful and horrible night.

The axe landed on my neck and death was standby to take me BUT MERCY SAID NO TO DEATH AFTER I CRIED OUT AND SAID FATHER HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL WHEN I FELT I WAS LEAVING MY BODY.

The major reason i didn't answer the call on my life then was because of fornication. Infact the axe landed on my neck while i was waiting for the girl i wanted to take home that night for the same act of fornication.

Wetin i for tell God if to sey i die that day?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by friendlyadvice: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2018
grin lol you smoke igbo begin dey hear God voice omo that ganja bad gan

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by NPComplete: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every halfwit want to feel like they talk to God. Lol
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by fasterwell(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin lol you smoke igbo begin dey hear God voice omo that ganja bad gan
I expected this

But still doesn't change the truth that God called me "my son" despite smoking weed and sipping squadron
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by fasterwell(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
NPComplete:
Every halfwit want to feel like they talk to God. Lol
Why are u jealous because God called me MY SON?

Anyway u can say whaever u want but guess what i don't care
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by friendlyadvice: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
fasterwell:

I expected this

But still doesn't change the truth that God called me "my son" despite smoking weed and sipping squadron
Yes we will call the igbo breed "my son" and sell it to churches so the pastor can stick in the vents and act like God is talking to his congregation, you should gimme a call lets do business
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by fasterwell(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Yes we will call the igbo breed "my son" and sell it to churches so the pastor can stick in the vents and act like God is talking to his congregation, you should gimme a call lets do business

Have u ever heard Helen Baylor's testimony on how she got saved?

Guess what?

She was a cocaine addict and was on the act when she meet got saved,

Do u also know that Noah was a drunk before God asked him to build the ark?

Foolishness is an of ignorance but ignorance is not an excuse
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by friendlyadvice: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
fasterwell:

Have u ever heard Helen Baylor's testimony on how she got saved?

Guess what?

She was a cocaine addict and was on the act when she meet got saved,

Do u also know that Noah was a drunk before God asked him to build the ark?

Foolishness is an of ignorance but ignorance is not an excuse
Mtchew you no wan make money? Okay o I go do am on my own
Re: What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? by Dantedasz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 23 December, 2018 / The Bible Is The Word Of Salvation, Not A Book Of Science. / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 19th January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.