Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (48559 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
There was no love in the first place then. That word/act is so powerful yet taken for granted in our age.

Love can fade but shouldn't be a money thing if he is still making efforts to get on his feet. Love endures as long as you're truly happy with your partner.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See her lips, I wonder when last baba Adeboye kissed those lips.
Please tell me this isn't real! grin grin grin grin
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Princedapace(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
This one weak me..

If u would like to learn how to make money online, kindly check my profile and read my post on how I work online as a freelancer..
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by jagera: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
the love of money is d root of all evil
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
royallord1:

A pure statement that will be greatly misconstrued by children of no-understanding, wisdom and commonsense

you mean people who cannot be brainwashed.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by rastaLivity: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
DLuciano:
bloody liar!
ok
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Words from a woman of God. Truth be told ,no money strains relationships that's just the basic truth some people don't wanna accept.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Aystarz: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:
I never take these people serious.
I have always encouraged MEN to marry ladies who worth being called WIVES.
Don’t waste your marital instincts
Go for a LADY that has value in all ramifications.
They are out there

Values, yes. But unfortunately many take money as their only value. It's what the world has become.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Elnino4ladies: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rubbish advice
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
jagera:
the love of money is d root of all evil
The "Lack" of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Coldfeets: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
No wonder the man had to turn into pastorpreneur where the money from the eternally brainwashed flocks is always assured. shocked
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by femi4: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
foyeks2001:
Is Mummy justifying those married women cheating on their husbands? Like what if the man loses his source of income?
So women are permitted to fall out of love?
Let them keep falling.... its their nature to fall
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Kentrasso(f): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol. this headline is completely misleading

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by SmartyPants(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
So it is because of money she remain in love with Pastor Adeboye

Nigerian women and money sha !!! Even this highly placed and respected woman is not left out of the parasitic mentality

What she said must be placed in context. She first said, cut your coat according to your size, and another statement to the effect that one should be sincere as to his or her status.

She also first said you should get a job before getting married. I believe that the proper interpretation here is that a man should be gainfully employed enough to take care of his home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by abbeyty(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

When you fall out of tithe, pastor and his wife will fall out of prayers for you.

Ride on mummy, they call you mummy while you cruise in private jets and they jump okada. The real daughters and sons know themselves as they are living better lives while these poverty stricken olodos call you mummy. Who mummy epp.

They call mummy while they wake up their real mummy with slap
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
If in 2018 you do not understand that money is the OYEL that lubricates a relationship, you are either IRRESPONSIBLE or in a pseudo relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Originality007:

they are started alraedy, see the one below

That's why u can't correctly spell "already".
You should channel your tithe money into paying for better education. wink

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by boyjo: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Men, berra listen o.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Truthchiz: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Haba this is not true! I can't fall out of love with my man because of financial difficulty. Impossible!

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by aziaka111(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
so true, some women of dis our Generation are fraud

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by adedayoa2(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at some of those mumus up there displaying their stupidity as usual.

They won't read the context to understand what she is talking about. But just rush to comment based on the topic. mtcheeew.
I tire for them
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by AlphaStyles(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na true women and money especially nigerian women dem like money
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
royallord1:

A pure statement that will be greatly misconstrued by children of no-understanding, wisdom and commonsense
exactly oh.. many of the comments simply indicate that, majority of them lack understanding.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Raalsalghul: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
foyeks2001:
Is Mummy justifying those married women cheating on their husbands? Like what if the man loses his source of income?
That is ehn.
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by enemachris(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
This only applies to a society like ours where our ladies believes it is only the man that provide for the family. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by zinaunreal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
She should get a job also. Why must she marry jobless
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
foyeks2001:
I don't really understand, the only point i grab is never get married on credit,cut ur coat according to ur cloth dat's all
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
royallord1:

d "pure statement" was very explicit. I don't c d misconstruing u say people are misconstruing
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by 360great(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
True talk my brother, come to my parish you will weep for the true essence of Christianity. All what they are interested is your money. The church don tire me o
rastaLivity:
everything about RCCG is CASH. every sermon is centered around money. May God help the gullible and feeble ones. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.